Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2023, 03:36 PM   #61
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
The only people making this political are trump and his knuckle draggers
Just when you thought you had seen everything, there is this. Is it absurdity? Or is it comedy? or both?

Anyone paying attention knows this whole thing is political

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 06:35 PM   #62
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Just when you thought you had seen everything, there is this. Is it absurdity? Or is it comedy? or both?

Anyone paying attention knows this whole thing is political

Not political at all. Nobody is above the law. The only absurdity is the maga crowd that keep making excuses for this lying ass piece od shit treasonist insurrectionist traitor.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 08:00 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I have no aspersions to cast on the late Judge Wachtler but unless he was speaking directly about this case it would be quite irrelevant. Again you give the Biden clan way too much credit for being so skilled and stealth as to have stacked a Georgia grand jury but you can't help yourself I understand. Everything a Democrat does is dumb, dishonest, and devious.
Of course these things are not traits of the other side just
the dysfunction of the left.

If you were correct by any actual margin then these charges will all be easily debunked in court right? Or is Biden's White House so astute that they will find a way to stack the jury and get manufactured evidence admitted by a leftist judge? I would argue that if they could accomplish such a feat it would then be a tri-fecta of political power moves and we should all declare the current administration a dynasty of epic stature.

Another quote from Sol:

let's cite another quote from Judge Wachtler shall we?

this quote came from the belief of the Judge that the NY grand Jury system and advocated to abolish it

"I thought about the time Judge Sol Wachtler was in the news a few years back. Dissatisfied with the way the New York grand jury system worked, he felt it should be done away with. He said prosecutors had so much influence they could always get an indictment"

https://robertiulo.com/2017/07/ham-sandwich/

he was not wrong
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:06 PM   #64
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I mean if it was true in 1985 New York then it must apply to 2023 Georgia cases right?

Republicans are mad that Trump is being asked to defend himself in court while Hunter Biden is not. Maybe try that as an argument to the judge when asking for a dismissal?

Other than some memes and the false commentary that 'results' were leaked does anyone have an actual argument that would justify the word 'rigged' being used here? What was revealed was a list of potential charges which were given to the grand jury to decide on. That list existed before the grand jury was selected and all it being made public shows is that someone working for Fulton County is not very good at their job.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 11:22 PM   #65
berryberry
Valued Poster

First they post charges before a grand jury even has a chance to hear witnesses and vote on them

Next they propose March 4, 2024 for atrial date - a day BEFORE Super Tuesday

Leftists are really leaning into their "we can only win if we literally jail our opponents and censor their arguments" strategy.

Rigged and political CONFIRMED !!!
Old 08-17-2023, 12:25 AM   #66
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Neither rigged, nor political. This is about a lifelong piece of shit criminal finally getting his. Break laws? Get arrested. That's all that happened here. There's literally nothing political about it - except trump trying to fundraise off the indictments.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 02:40 PM   #67
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Neither rigged, nor political. This is about a lifelong piece of shit criminal finally getting his. Break laws? Get arrested. That's all that happened here. There's literally nothing political about it - except trump trying to fundraise off the indictments.
And yet his poll numbers rise.

As does your blood pressure, ....
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 02:43 PM   #68
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
And yet his poll numbers rise.

As does your blood pressure, ....
His poll numbers rise among his cult of knuckle draggers, because of course they do. It's a fucking cult.

He can't win a general election and he'll never be POTUS again.
Old 08-17-2023, 02:43 PM   #69
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Its law and order. Nothing is rigged.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 11:57 PM   #70
berryberry
Valued Poster

More proof it was rigged - and why it was such a rush job putting out the results of the Grand Jury votes BEFORE they heard many witnesses or had a chance to vote

NEWT GINGRICH: Reliable source tells me that someone from Washington called the Fulton County DA and ordered her to indict on Monday to shift attention away from U.S. Attorney David Weiss.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1692332586020872320
Old 08-18-2023, 07:17 AM   #71
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default More fake news...

Quote:
More proof it was rigged - and why it was such a rush job putting out the results of the Grand Jury votes BEFORE they heard many witnesses or had a chance to vote

NEWT GINGRICH: Reliable source tells me that someone from Washington called the Fulton County DA and ordered her to indict on Monday to shift attention away from U.S. Attorney David Weiss.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1692332586020872320
More proof...

proof. n. confirmation of a fact by evidence.

Gingrich has no proof he is just another disgruntled Trump supporter. What I find hilarious is that for people who work so hard to promote all this partisan propaganda and dig up any old Republican fossil to rant about the mountain of charges against Trump they will be the same people screaming that he can't get a fair trial because of all the publicity.

Let me know if you find someone outside the Trump train who buys any of this 'rigged' BS and then will might have something worth taking a deeper look at. As it stands right now if somebody working for Fulton County had not opened the list of potential charges for public view there would be nothing to talk about.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:29 AM   #72
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Let me know if you find someone outside the Trump train who buys any of this 'rigged' BS and then will might have something worth taking a deeper look at.
Yes, let us all know, won't you? We need someone who's not a cult member to call it "rigged" before taking any of these claims seriously. Preferably somebody in a position of authority. TIA.
Old 08-18-2023, 12:03 PM   #73
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me know if you find someone outside the Trump train who buys any of this 'rigged' BS and then will might have something worth taking a deeper look at.
Let me know if you find someone outside of deranged informed leftists and brain dead Trump Haters who buy into any of these bullshit indictments not being a political witch hunt against the guy leading Senile Biden for 2024
Old 08-18-2023, 12:19 PM   #74
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Let me know if you find someone outside of deranged informed leftists and brain dead Trump Haters who buy into any of these bullshit indictments not being a political witch hunt against the guy leading Senile Biden for 2024
Thanks for confirming you have nobody outside the trump train who think this was "rigged". Only trump cult members believe it was "rigged" - CONFIRMED!
Old 08-18-2023, 12:59 PM   #75
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for confirming you have nobody outside the trump train who think this was "rigged". Only trump cult members believe it was "rigged" - CONFIRMED!
Reading comprehension is important. Perhaps you should try it because no where did my statement say that.

This whole thing is a sham and was rigged. Even some leftists know that. CONFIRMED !!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women