Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #61
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It really isn't that hard.
You cant talk about dope.
you cant talk about children or post pics of children
you cant speculate or talk about somebody other than your own medical condition
you cannot reveal real life information about any member or person that may be a member
you cant talk about bestiality even though I swear some of you are a bunch of goat fucking idiots

every one of you need to read the guidelines before you post anything.

and another thing
picking on the whores is really childish
it's sort of like fucking with the monkeys at the zoo
they are going to throw a pile of shit on you every chance they can
you end up not accomplishing a thing
and you get shit all over you
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:38 PM   #62
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

Yeah what he said.∆∆∆∆∆∆
bolaman1975 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:45 PM   #63
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post

Since it has happened to me, This has happened:
I have raised my rates, doing it again soon and getting rid of my one hour rates and only doing two hours
Lost 150 lbs so I have lost a whole Person ( I say it was the bitch in me):
Umm. Just my input. I like big boobs n redheads but I wouldn't pay 200 for one that has loose flabby skin after a 150 redux. If your charging 300 plus with plans to increase, I can't imagine who's ponying up that amount for that. I have a Bud who lost a hundred and has saggy skin ; but he doesn't make a living as a ho. I can only imagine what that looks like, but maybe your genetically blessed that way. Not hatin- just sayin.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #64
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
picking on the whores is really childish
Is it okay to pick on the BSC bitches? Does anyone know who they are? I don't, but I feel like I want to pick on them.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:09 PM   #65
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

smh I think I smell goat in this threAD
Old 08-20-2015, 03:13 PM   #66
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:

it's sort of like fucking with the monkeys at the zoo
they are going to throw a pile of shit on you every chance they can
you end up not accomplishing a thing
and you get shit all over you
Whores usually charge extra for that......
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:26 PM   #67
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes,what is a BSC bitch? I have an idea..hold on...love the urban dictionary
"Bat Shit Crazy" is what it said.

On a separate but related note, I sometimes question if 'oversharing' is a younger cultural phenomenon. A lot of us that were born during the 80s and later have been part of the whole internet, social media, TMI,clusterfuck. Though I still chronologically fit that description, I learned very early on,having grown up in a very nontraditional upbringing, the importance of discretion and keeping my mouth shut.Sometimes I feel like these are dying virtues. I don't think it's a good thing. If I had a nickel for every time someone I knew put all their private business out there for a technologically captive audience... Well, I might not be entertaining, especially if I received an additional nickel for the times in which all that it accomplished was making the person who did it look like a buffoon: (.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:42 PM   #68
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Oh come on 2dogs, we should be allowed to pick on the Bat Shit Crazy Bitches. I'd like to make a motion to amend the by-laws...I motion that it should be okay to pick on the Bat Shit Crazy Bitches.

Anyone second that motion? C'mon!
Old 08-20-2015, 03:45 PM   #69
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Well said minka, the younger ladies blab way too much personal info within the first 10 minutes of a meeting. I don't get it i even tell them they shouldn't do that. I remember the days of seeing a lady 5-8 times before she even told you her real name. Now I know her life story and all her drama before I get a bj
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:22 PM   #70
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Minka is spot on but even the ahem "older" ones that crave to draw attention to themselves will make remarks that reveal personal information and not even realize they did it.
With the ability to find so much information about a person on the interwebs, it is not difficult to put two and one together and get three.

I use this practice in my business when I have to meet somebody and really want them to be on my side of things. I can find out where they went to school what organizations they belong to, if they are married, how many kids they have, what are their favorite activities, who their parents are, and if we have contacts in common. I go very prepared t a meeting and can turn a difficult situation into a profitable on.

There was a fellow that wrote a book called how to Win Friends and Influence People named Dale Carnegie. I think this should be required reading before a person leaves high school. Adapting what he says to the current world is even more easy because of the technology and the willingness of people to share their private lives on the web.

The problem we have is that some people don't understand that most tricks are leading double lives as are most hookers. The need for discretion is often lost on the less than professional ladies and gentlemen. Toss in those that feel the need to display what little bit of private knowledge they acquire from someplace displays the total lack of understanding of discretion.
Having private knowledge does not mean you are any more or less intelligent unless you post it in a public forum and it proves the lack of intelligence.
Old 08-20-2015, 04:44 PM   #71
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Right on, Dogs!

Hey, are you Dog the Bounty Hunter? LOL
Old 08-20-2015, 04:55 PM   #72
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
It really isn't that hard.

you cant talk about bestiality even though I swear some of you are a bunch of goat fucking idiots...and another thing.
Damned it! This was going to be the topic of my next post! That and poo-flinging monkeys....
rangervalley1111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:58 PM   #73
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I love this site. ...
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:01 PM   #74
rangervalley1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

So...just to clarify...can we talk about shit-tossing monkeys?
rangervalley1111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:59 PM   #75
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Thumbs down

Quote:
I have everything I need to know of you,,Full name and incall address.. dont care!
Quote:
Unlike you Charlie.. I don't care about you or your real life info.. not my business..
Very odd you'd know her full name and address without having it written down yet you say it's not your business. If 1/10th of what this thread says about you is true (and some of it you admit) then you are just a danger to the hobby, and it appears to be a serious danger. I will say anything to anyone on here but Rule #1 is NEVER use someone's RW info. Yes, it was wrong of Eagle to out you and he was dealt with but you do not sound like you're coming here with clean hands. If you've outed many people then I actually think his actions may have been justified...I wasn't aware of your history when that was going on.

"If you meet someone in the morning and they're an asshole, then THEY are an asshole. If everyone you deal with all day is an asshole then YOU'RE the asshole."
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women