Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2016, 08:14 PM   #61
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Attention ECCIE shoppers.......drama on isle 9....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rally_Champ View Post
With the question of my integrity and issues of being blacklisted now brought to the fore front I feel the need to speak out so that anyone doing their research on me will have my voice as a data point to go from should they choose to look into it.

I write this without sarcasm, irony, condescension, hubris, or ego in hopes that this will clear any misgivings about my character or my methodology in this matter. Please read these words as such. Take what you will from it or make jest if you must but I am not where my personal character is questioned or assaulted.

Am I sorry that Ms. Abbie is upset? Yes, my intention was never to insult the lady but to inform other of my experience, personal thoughts and possibilities of revisiting. I’m glad she shows such a strong desire to keep her image and reputation. I do regret that she has taken my words as an attack on her personally. My very opening words of the review in question are “First, Credit where its due”. My review was not scathing over a minor communication error but a recount of my personal thoughts on the event that culminated in my recommendation of “Probably Not For Me”. Not a “no”, or “no one should see her” but because I will probably not see her again for my two personal reasons and I expanded upon that where everyone could see it under the description and in the ROS. First I enjoy DFK and she’s not really into it. Second, because conversation is on the clock, those are my reasons for my recommendation. Its an opinion, not black or white, but a shade of gray.

Will I retract my statement or change my opinion? No. They are mine, written with thought and consideration before posting. I will own them and stand by them. I questioned how she counted time as I was walking her to the door and I will confirm she did offer to give me an extra 15-20 minutes on our next visit if we could start earlier. The kissing bothered me in the first visit, I noted this with recommendation of “qualified yes” in my first review of her. I wanted to give her a second chance to see if she would warm up to me as I know that’s not the easiest thing for some. Now after the second event she didn’t become more into it and so I had already decided to not see her again before her offer. I did not argue with her. I did not shame or name call. I did not lay hands on her after she started getting dressed with the exception of the hug before she left. I did not insult her system or reasoning for it. This is the way she runs her business and so not my place to criticize now that our transaction is completed. And so I left it along so she could leave in peace.

I am not trying to guilt trip anyone. This is an information exchange and so I’m exchanging information. I’m quite sure even if my integrity were to submit and I asked her to return she would not do so as her integrity appears to also be well placed. As previously noted I offered no offence nor made any form of threat or restriction. I didn’t even get between her and the door with small exceptions as she prepared to depart.

To the several quotations of the price of the trip out. I’m quite thankful she was willing to come out since she didn’t have an incall to offer. I prefer incalls actually but that’s another post. Most aren’t willing to make the trip and I’ve been quoted as much as 150 just for the drive which in some respects I can understand. The one lady who made the trip for no extra up charge I tipped 60 just because that was all I had on hand without going into to the safe. The recommendation for said provider was “maybe, read the ros”. Ms Abbie set the price and I didn’t argue it or try to talk it down. When planning the second trip I tried to take advantage of the specials she was offering but missed out on them during their time frame. I didn’t even ask about getting those discounts the next time, I just paid her price as requested. This was an agreement between the two of us and I see no reason why it should affect my reputation. Had she asked more I might have paid it, I might not have and the trip might have happed or it might not. I did not complain about the price, ever. I just notated it so everyone would be clear on the subject. It’s a moot point with no merit in arguing, with the exception of reaching for a strawman to justify one’s purview and there for not applicable to logical scrutiny for this argument.

To address the nature of the time “wasted”. We did spend some time talking about mutual interest and petting the cat. I did pull up photos on the computer but I also spent about 4-5 minutes digging through my map pile for another conversation topic she enquired about and I was all to happy to entertain. The conversation flowed very nicely and I thought it was genuine and organic. That’s why I kept it up. I enjoy people for being individual people. There was the comment of just treating her like a whore. I believe this conversation highlights the fact that I was doing no such thing. People are all colorful in their own varying ways and I was enjoying learning about her’s while answering some questions she asked about me. Some of those answers required me getting on the computer to show examples and make my point or speed things along. Should I have thrown her to the bed the moment she walked into the door to get full use of my time? Maybe or maybe not depending on your side of the view again.

There are two other providers who I’ve seen that enjoy conversation we share a great deal. It’s never been part of the clock with them and I tip accordingly to show my genuine appreciation for this. I have seen both several times and will continue to see them both as long as they are willing to have me. I’ve also been with providers who were tight lipped and they were just there for the service part. I don’t see those ladies again as I consider it part of the experience. If I wanted a fleshlight I would buy one but I want a person.

So, when our conversation went well I thought it was us being friendly and giving her a chance to un wind after her long tense drive in the rain. I was wrong and so I paid the price in less activities on my part. My review will let gentlemen know to be aware of that going forward when they decide to see her. If we ask about time we are considered rude by some. Some think we are just considering the ladies as a piece of meat at this point and again we are in the wrong. In both instances its likely the service will suffer for our enquiry. So, we are in a catch twenty two on this subject during a secession and the reviews help solve that. Was I wrong? This depends on the side of the issue you view the question from and therefor this topic is another moot point but it is something to be considered going forward for both the provider and the potential clients.

Am I upset about the information being posted here? Just a little but I can understand that she was upset and might not have though through all the possible implications of this action but its not too much trouble for me as she didn’t post addressed or other details about the place. This is why we have burner phones and VOIP numbers to make it more difficult so I have other layers of security in place already. I hope other providers will see this exchange and think twice when writing about their clients in the future.

In conclusion mistakes were made and people have learned and matured from the experience. Please read the information provided, make your own decision on the matter regarding the partied involved.
-TRC
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:23 PM   #62
abbie4u
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 301742
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha everyday after a long day of WORKING I come back on here and see a bunch of no lives still messing with me.

One more time - I didn't just throw his job out there. I stated where I saw him, which was a car shop. Does it not literally fucking ask when you're writing the review "where did the session take place" ?? Either way, my opinion vs your opinion will always be just that. If I had done something seriously wrong, I'd be banned right now.

Now again, PLEASE let me move on with my business.
abbie4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:30 PM   #63
new2016la
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Great! Texas_Rally_Champ u are such a gentleman providing constructive information. Abbie is an attractive provider. Many of us want her to be around happy and pretty. We all learn on timing, respect and understand...and happy ending...
new2016la is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #64
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbie4u View Post
One more time - I didn't just throw his job out there. I stated where I saw him, which was a car shop. Does it not literally fucking ask when you're writing the review "where did the session take place" ??
Actually the field is labeled "address" and calls for a "general area only" ..... His response was "way south of Austin" which was all he cared to share..... YOU have, more than once let the world know it was a car shop he owns in Luling.

Just as the vast majority of sessions you whores perform go un-reviewed..... a vast majority of men never post here... More than one has stated they would no longer consider you as a result of how little you respect the privacy of your clients..... Apply that same reasoning and there are, most likely, many men that will no longer consider you as a result of that combined with the unapologetic whiny bitch manner in which you have continued to deal with this.

keep it up.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:55 PM   #65
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Actually the field is labeled "address" and calls for a "general area only" ..... His response was "way south of Austin" which was all he cared to share..... YOU have, more than once let the world know it was a car shop he owns in Luling.

Just as the vast majority of sessions you whores perform go un-reviewed..... a vast majority of men never post here... More than one has stated they would no longer consider you as a result of how little you respect the privacy of your clients..... Apply that same reasoning and there are, most likely, many men that will no longer consider you as a result of that combined with the unapologetic whiny bitch manner in which you have continued to deal with this.

keep it up.....

Since posting a RW bit of info is a GL violation, I would think you RTM the post.

What has me wondering if the Austin Mods are like an another area of the site where I was pointed for telling a poster that they had RW info in their post.
Ergo, are you getting the same points as the Provider in general IF she is getting them because you are repeating the RW info?

(that sounds confusing to me as I read it again. Can rephrase.)
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #66
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Since posting a RW bit of info is a GL violation, I would think you RTM the post.
Regardless of enforcement we all know how much information is too much...... For many this whore crossed lines....

Whores should never discuss information gathered from their interaction with clients with anyone. This has always been an expectation regardless of guidelines.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:13 AM   #67
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

OP is cute as shit.
She can visit my shop anytime.

Carry on . . .
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:05 PM   #68
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Abbie = Hot As Fuck!
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #69
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Regardless of enforcement we all know how much information is too much...... For many this whore crossed lines....

Whores should never discuss information gathered from their interaction with clients with anyone. This has always been an expectation regardless of guidelines.
"...we all know how much information is too much......"
Like when you were posting up real world locales with times and which specific providers would be there collecting "for the kids"?
ANYONE could have posted up there to watch and take note of vehicles driven and see the ladies.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:04 PM   #70
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG. This thing is still going on? The OP could start selling ad space on this thread! Lol
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:01 PM   #71
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"...we all know how much information is too much......"
Like when you were posting up real world locales with times and which specific providers would be there collecting "for the kids"?
ANYONE could have posted up there to watch and take note of vehicles driven and see the ladies.
YUP! They sure could have..... And every lady participating knew ahead of time what they were doing, volunteered and showed up feeling fine about things.....

5 years.... close to 70 volunteers...... 5 parties... 5 after parties..... and never a single issue.....

Got anything new or relevant to discuss?

Nope?

OK... Back to the OP.....

Yeah she is cute... Damn fine looking actually...... None the less she represents a greater level of risk than other choices available to guys looking and will be ruled out by some....
Old 12-10-2016, 03:30 PM   #72
nuglet
Valued Poster

LOL He sure backed away from the "charity" issue quickly huh? lol
5 years.... close to 70 volunteers...... 5 parties... 5 after parties..... and never a single issue....."

~ riiigght.. never an "issue". LOL that's just to goddamn funny right there.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #73
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
LOL He sure backed away from the "charity" issue quickly huh? lol
5 years.... close to 70 volunteers...... 5 parties... 5 after parties..... and never a single issue....."

~ riiigght.. never an "issue". LOL that's just to goddamn funny right there.
No shit!
Why would he quit doin' it if it was SO successful?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:24 PM   #74
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
OMG. This thing is still going on? The OP could start selling ad space on this thread! Lol
For who? Involvement in ongoing controversy never bodes well for a whore's business.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women