Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2020, 11:03 AM   #61
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
No because even brain dead liberal journalists can see the truth occasionally. Arrested and charged does not a conviction make. but tell yourself whatever you need to to keep from having to acknowledge it was a righteous shoot.
They had to arrest him on significant charges, just to signal to others that street violence will be swiftly dealt with. And a thorough investigation is required. So far the ''evidence'' points to exoneration. That Rosenbaum Goon had it coming.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:04 PM   #62
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The big difference between him and Sandmann is that he actually committed the acts that he has been accused of in the media. The only question is whether or not he'll be convicted.

Nick was accused of doing something he didn't actually do-- when full video of what actually happened was available.

There isn't going to be a payday for this kid.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:46 PM   #63
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Still waiting to see this kid get off the hook and start collecting his slander millions.

Guess he missed his Presidential Medal of Freedom and his pardon.

Rittenhouse, now 18, is charged with homicide for shooting three men during protests in Kenosha, killing two. He was released on bond Nov. 23. The $2 million was raised through donations, including cash from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and former child actor Ricky Schroder, to the #FightBack Foundation operated by attorney Lin Wood. Prosecutors are currently seeking to raise Rittenhouse’s bond by $200,000, arguing he violated terms of his bond by failing to update his address after moving. Rittenhouse’s defense argues that his address must be kept secret due to threats. The judge in the case has not yet ruled on the prosecution motion.
Sounds like he's living it up.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 11:23 PM   #64
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

NOT GUILTY. There is justice.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 12:03 PM   #65
No Name
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
NOT GUILTY. There is justice.
Hard to believe but it happened! The whole circus was exacerbated by pundits and so called experts for a public too lazy to research, or wait for the outcome, but in a hurry to express an shallow opinion.

I wonder what our own eccie legal correspondant and expert, semiretired Judge dis Grace P. has to say or pontificate. Is she faithful to the party line or accept the verdict?
No Name is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 03:24 AM   #66
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name View Post

I wonder what our own eccie legal correspondant and expert, semiretired Judge dis Grace P. has to say or pontificate. Is she faithful to the party line or accept the verdict?

Before you try to call me out by name, might want to scroll up a bit where I specifically said he had a GREAT chance of getting off on the charges. And.... he did. He was overcharged from the word go-- and I knew as soon as the judge dropped the weapons charge, it was all over but the cryin'

While I do "lean left"... I'm by no means a line-toeing liberal. Most of my leftist leanings are social-- I'm a social liberal/fiscal conservative for the most part.

Now.. as to the civil suits-- he'll make a little money off of it, but I don't think his position is anywhere near as strong as Sandmann's was. Having been formally charged hurts him as well-- as he can't automatically claim that his future prospects are limited due to CNN, etc... having murder charges levied against you, even if exonerated--will still cast quite the shadow over your prospects. If I were in his shoes-- I'd do the talk circuit and then take one of those jobs as a Congressional staffer that he's been offered. He's got a decent path laid out for him if he is smart with how he moves.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 08:22 PM   #67
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post

Now.. as to the civil suits-- he'll make a little money off of it, but I don't think his position is anywhere near as strong as Sandmann's was. Having been formally charged hurts him as well-- as he can't automatically claim that his future prospects are limited due to CNN, etc... having murder charges levied against you, even if exonerated--will still cast quite the shadow over your prospects. If I were in his shoes-- I'd do the talk circuit and then take one of those jobs as a Congressional staffer that he's been offered. He's got a decent path laid out for him if he is smart with how he moves.
Agreed
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #68
Equipeeler55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
he had a GREAT chance of getting off on the charges. And.... he did. He was overcharged from the word go-- and I knew as soon as the judge dropped the weapons charge, it was all over but the cryin'

Having been formally charged hurts him as well-- as he can't automatically claim that his future prospects are limited due to CNN, etc...

Personally, I think it was all over when the guy who got shot in the arm admitted that Kyle did absolutely nothing until he pointed his gun at Kyle. Kind of sucks to have to tell the truth in court and it was evident by his hesitation when pressed.

Also, isn't it wonderful that we live in a time where we have politically motivated "attempted" prosecutions and individuals have to suffer for the rest of their lives because of it. Some how, I don't see this coming from the right, just the righteous left.

The judge HAD to dismiss the gun charges because they were not valid. It was not the judges decision to decide that outside the law. It was the prosecutor that levied charges that were unlawful.

Sorry but when you chase someone and point a gun to their face while they are armed, something bad is gonna happen every time. Its called repercussions of your actions.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 10:08 AM   #69
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
I'm not pro-riot or pro-looting and think all these people should go home. However, he has almost no chance of getting off. I was taught and this is true in most states that you cannot use deadly force to protect property. If someone is stealing your car out of your driveway, you cannot legally run out shoot and kill them.
Castle Doctrine, a different scenario, doesn't apply here.
In order to legally use deadly force, you have to be somewhere that you have a legal right to be, not involved in illegal activity such as carrying around an assault rifle underage and you have to feel that your life is in imminent danger. He's got 1 out of the 3.
Comparing his situation to Sandmann? Nick Sandmann did not commit a crime, was not charged with any crime. It's apples and oranges.
No chance became absolutely. How’s that crow taste?
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 11:50 AM   #70
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebillybob View Post
No chance became absolutely. How’s that crow taste?
Well, when I made that statement over a year ago, I had no idea that the judge would disallow any evidence of the defendant’s previous history as is usually examined thoroughly in most Capital Murder trials. Such as text messages, social media posts, previous statements made on video, which was quite target rich in this defendant’s history. Also, all the laws being broken by the defendant at the time were eliminated from consideration as well, that's highly unusual.
For example, when Amber Guyger was on trial, I think they examined her last 2 years of personal text messages and all of her social media posts.
The prosecution could not even determine or examine his state of mind at the time, the judge threatened them with a mistrial if they did. Then when the bumbling prosecutors allowed one of the wounded witnesses to admit on the stand that he was aiming a gun at Rittenhouse at the time he was shot, I knew it was over.
Basically, this judge narrowed the scope of evidence that the jury could deliberate down to the 2 or so minutes of shootings. Still took the jury 4 days to deliberate. Based on the judge’s efforts, I was surprised that they deliberated longer than 20 minutes.
I imagine the honorable Judge Bruce Schroeder told them that he was about to declare a mistrial unless they saw it his way. The judge worked hard in this case. Nobody is eating crow here, the only thing on this menu was horseshit.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 03:42 PM   #71
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Classic case of overcharging and yet you cheered loudly. Don’t bother replying how the crow tasted. I’m guessing you found a nice safe space after the verdict.
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 04:57 PM   #72
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

As I said months ago, those Goons got what was coming. Rittenhouse is no Saint, but his attackers were worse, and deserved Kyle's bullets.

The Judge made it near impossible to convict Rittenhouse, though. I watched most of the trial, and many legal analysts had made that conclusion before deliberations started.

Kyle got caught up in his phony, Qanon-friendly celebrity. He should have thanked God, and gone away queitly. He has a lot to learn, at age 19.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women