Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2016, 10:42 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Looks like he owes Trump an apology!!!
Mr. Khan owes his son one ..... but they won't be seeing each other "later"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:03 AM   #62
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Being snarky, or didn't read the link?
I read the link, and yes, I am being snarky. I also read the MSN version earlier.

We've got into this whole "because somebody served, they can't be attacked" bullshit.

Well, I served, and I have had to live with the scars since I was 19 years old.It's beginning to irk me when some polititian, including the ones I support, say, "my grand daddy served, my dad served, my uncles served, my son served, ....yeh, well you left someone out. You. And that includes Trump.

Capt Kahn volunteered. He was a commissioned officer. He knew what he was getting into. He was not like myself and many others of my generation who got dragged away kicking and screaming to fight in a useless war.

Ever see the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket had it right. "Oh, boo, hoo, hoo, your Familly is dead. THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON TO GET EVERYBODY ELSE DEAD".

Mr Kahn is a Muslim. He is part of an organization that wants to let any Fukin' Muslim into our Country who can convince some government lackey that he is not a terrorist.

Trump says the Constitution does not require us to commit suicide. He's right. Being politically correct and "tolerant" is not a good reason to "get everybody dead."

Ok, rant over.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

"because somebody served, they can't be attacked" bullshit.
Khan's "professional" background, if correctly reported, casts serious doubts on his sincerity with respect to his "assault" on Trump. If the reports are true he worked in the same firm where Comey and Lynch worked, which is the same firm that worked on the Clinton Foundation, Clinton tax returns, and issues related to Bill Clinton's Presidency, not to mention a familiarity with the software used on the infamous private server .... associated with the email scandal ... about which HillariousNoMore has lied again!! Khan was not picked because his son died ... he was picked because he would prostitute himself as a lawyer associated with the law firm that is up to its eye balls into the Clinton Crime Family and its operatives .... and coincidentally his son was killed back in 2004!!!!!!!

12 years ago .... and we're just hearing about him?

I can imagine his son is mortified with his father's performance!
Old 08-01-2016, 12:04 PM   #64
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Khan's attack is insincere, but this linkage of Khan to the Clinton's is futile.. obviously the campaign didn't pluck him from nowhere.. Republicans can draw the lines to Clinton, but they are losing the public debate on this.. the image of a Muslim killed fighting for the USA can not be over-turned by reasoned rhetoric.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:18 PM   #65
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Khan's attack is insincere, but this linkage of Khan to the Clinton's is futile.. obviously the campaign didn't pluck him from nowhere.. Republicans can draw the lines to Clinton, but they are losing the public debate on this.. the image of a Muslim killed fighting for the USA can not be over-turned by reasoned rhetoric.

We just have to keep exposing 0zombies. The vote will take care of itself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

shilLIARy's corruptons vote helped send Capt. Khan to his death...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...me-sons-death/

Quote:
by CHARLES HURT1 Aug 2016

From The Hill:

Khizr Khan is a fine American and the father of a true American patriot. But now he is also everything that is wrong with American politics today.

It is not entirely his fault, though he has only himself to blame for allowing his dead son to be used for the most hideous of purposes and dragged through the gutter of nasty and dishonest partisan politics.

Khan and his wife took to the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia last week to deliver an impassioned rebuke of Donald J.Trump that was universally celebrated by the media. Even Republican politicos swooned at the gambit. The Clinton campaign trotted out the Muslim couple because their son, Captain Humayun Khan, was killed by a car bomb in 2004 while guarding a base in Iraq.

Perhaps a better testimony from Khizr Khan would have been for him to talk about how Hillary Clinton was in the U.S. Senate when she voted to invade Iraq. Years later, after that position became politically unpopular, she changed her mind and joined new political forces to vacate all the land across Iraq that so many great American patriots like Capt. Humayun Khan had died for.

It was her vote that sent Capt. Khan to his death. And then it was her decisions later to render that sacrifice worthless.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #67
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

Can someone please let Merriam and/or Webster know the meaning of "Lashed Out" has changed to "commented"
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:39 PM   #68
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Son deployed to kill radical Islamist in Middle East...
Son killed by radical Islamist in Middle East...
Trump wants to keep radical Islamist out of America...

What is the old man's problem with Trump?
Old 08-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

Can someone please let Merriam and/or Webster know the meaning of "Lashed Out" has changed to "commented"
It depends .... on who is the speaker!
Old 08-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #70
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

He's a Muslim. That's his problem.

He can't come to grips with the fact that millions of his fellow Muslims want to wage war against Western Civilization, or anybody else that do not follow the strict dogma of their genocidal pedophile Prophet.

Funny how it always comes back to that Muslim Shit.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:02 PM   #71
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:

you're trying to be rational, it's not about truth.. it's about emotion. that Paki has to reconcile what happened, make it "right" somehow.. therefore:

his son was sent to do an honorable mission, and gave up his life for that cause.. never mind that the mission was flawed, and should not have been done at all.. to say that means his son died for NOTHING.. was killed by inept Politicians, who cared little for his son while employing him to dangerous areas.

Trump has to be the enemy for this mental scenario to work.. Trump wants certain Muslims for a certain time period to be banned from America.. Khan has to adjust that truth to "Trump wanted me shut out from America".. meaning I could not stand here in Philadelphia, and self-righteously hold myself and my son as patriotic Americans, if I was not allowed here in the first place..

never mind that Khan is a Democratic Party Tool to bait Trump and win voters.. never mind the rational narrative that concludes Hillary aided in Jr. Khan's death. it's all about emotion..
Old 08-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #72
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Mrs. Kahn is one hell of an ugly woman. More of a backpage kind of girl, if you know what I mean.

Please don't slam me, like Trump, I am only saying what everyone else is thinking but afraid to say out loud.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #73
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You all must have missed the part where he stated he was a republican.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:52 PM   #74
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Mrs. Kahn is one hell of an ugly woman. More of a backpage kind of gile, if you know what I mean.

Please don't slam me, like Trump, I am only saying what everyone else is thinking but afraid to say out loud.
so that's the Bitch I saw on backpage, who wrote "gold star mom" in her ad!
Old 08-01-2016, 01:56 PM   #75
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I read the link, and yes, I am being snarky. I also read the MSN version earlier.

We've got into this whole "because somebody served, they can't be attacked" bullshit.

Well, I served, and I have had to live with the scars since I was 19 years old.It's beginning to irk me when some polititian, including the ones I support, say, "my grand daddy served, my dad served, my uncles served, my son served, ....yeh, well you left someone out. You. And that includes Trump.

Capt Kahn volunteered. He was a commissioned officer. He knew what he was getting into. He was not like myself and many others of my generation who got dragged away kicking and screaming to fight in a useless war.

Ever see the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket had it right. "Oh, boo, hoo, hoo, your Familly is dead. THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON TO GET EVERYBODY ELSE DEAD".

Mr Kahn is a Muslim. He is part of an organization that wants to let any Fukin' Muslim into our Country who can convince some government lackey that he is not a terrorist.

Trump says the Constitution does not require us to commit suicide. He's right. Being politically correct and "tolerant" is not a good reason to "get everybody dead."

Ok, rant over.
If you wish to ascend to the office of the POTUS thin skin is not a attribute. The article just stated a gold star family should get a pass, but the trrumpet had to get his payback, and will on anyone who questions him. Appreciate your service, and sorry about the scars, I was lucky .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women