Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2017, 09:25 AM   #61
AzSt11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I've had this happen twice over the years. Once while at a restaurant with my daughter a provider who has become a friend of mine over the years stopped by our table and said hello. She introduced herself with her real life first name and simply said, "I work with your dad". Another time I was at a Kroger store and a provider I had seen a couple of times was right in front of me in the checkout line with her children. She just gave me a little smile and a wink to let me know she recognized me, but we did not speak. Both of these situations turned out well for me as discretion was maintained and it was nice to have the opportunity to say hello. That being said, I would never approach a provider I knew in a public setting unless we had previously arranged to meet.
AzSt11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 01:56 PM   #62
dallas214
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

one day last winter I ran into 2 different providers that I had been with multiple times. One in line in front of me at a Starbucks and the other in the lobby of a 5 star hotel. Sort of freaked me out to see 2 in one day. Both times, just smiled and moved on.
dallas214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 03:53 PM   #63
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This should be a sticky!!! I get recognized all the time and most of the time guys are good about not being creppy weirdos but I've had quite a few step out of line.

I've seen clients at grocery stores acted as if they were strangers only to have them get pissed off that I didn't acknowledge them... wtf!! Dammed if u do dammed if you don't. Lol

I don't have as much of a need for discretion anymore because unfortunately an outting whore outted me via social media to my friends family and about 30,000 others which cost me my job and a few "friends" price of doing business comments aren't needed I know/knew the risks all I'll say is karma is a bitch... Even with that being said I have enough common sense to know not to even smile or wink at someone in public you never know who can be around. It's not worth the risk
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:01 PM   #64
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
This should be a sticky!!! I get recognized all the time and most of the time guys are good about not being creppy weirdos but I've had quite a few step out of line.

I've seen clients at grocery stores acted as if they were strangers only to have them get pissed off that I didn't acknowledge them... wtf!! Dammed if u do dammed if you don't. Lol

I don't have as much of a need for discretion anymore because unfortunately an outting whore outted me via social media to my friends family and about 30,000 others which cost me my job and a few "friends" price of doing business comments aren't needed I know/knew the risks all I'll say is karma is a bitch... Even with that being said I have enough common sense to know not to even smile or wink at someone in public you never know who can be around. It's not worth the risk
What a POS whore to do that crap, karma is a real bitch when they get a taste of getting burned.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #65
theshadow00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
What people should do is an easy and obvious answer: Neither a client nor a provider should acknowledge the other in a public setting unless either both have agreed beforehand that it's okay, or it's part of some hobby- related activity, such as a date or a social.

That guy put you in a compromising situation, and that's not acceptable. I'm not sure what the appropriate retribution should be, but he at least ought to know that he messed up.
What if two women run in to each other one is with friends the other is with boyfriend customer?
theshadow00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #66
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow00 View Post
What if two women run in to each other one is with friends the other is with boyfriend customer?
Keeping the hobby and civilian worlds separate in public isn't that difficult a concept to grasp.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #67
theshadow00
Valued Poster

I would agree with you Lance but when one-party approaches the other calling her by her provider name is kind of hard to keep the two separate!!!
theshadow00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #68
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Last weekend a gentleman approached me in a restaurant. Although totally think he didn't have bad intentions but to say hi, he put me in an awkward situation with friends and family.
I'm sorry but I've bumped into few guys specially living in Dallas but I always ignored them totally. Maybe involuntary eye contact but no words or face expressions whatsoever... Just me...

So, what you guys a girls do when you bump into someone you have meet BCD in the hobby and you have seen him or her few times?
i could see if you were obviously alone or something sitting at the bar, but in a whole booth/table with friends and family??

lol what he should have done was go up to the cashier and tell them he wanted to pay for the entire bill.

Then send you a text saying have a nice meal true suavee` right there.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #69
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
i could see if you were obviously alone or something sitting at the bar, but in a whole booth/table with friends and family??

lol what he should have done was go up to the cashier and tell them he wanted to pay for the entire bill.

Then send you a text saying have a nice meal true suavee` right there.
fucking A, is that ALL you're about?? Trying to get someone else to foot your fucking bills?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:04 AM   #70
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
fucking A, is that ALL you're about?? Trying to get someone else to foot your fucking bills?
Of course babe, haven't u seen the movie "Heart Breakers" with Sigourney Weaver & Jennifer Love Hewitt???

(why are you so mad that I desire to live a life of luxury? Sheesh, just because ya'll think we not supposed to never advance and get a raise LMAO don't mean we gold diggers)

Eventually they both did find love though

Old 01-30-2017, 02:52 PM   #71
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Presicely the reason I don't show face pics. The thought of some out there lacking their God given common sense, scares me to death in these situations.
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #72
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
Presicely the reason I don't show face pics. The thought of some out there lacking their God given common sense, scares me to death in these situations.
+1

Old 02-17-2017, 07:40 AM   #73
ivoryhammer
Valued Poster

I wouldn't front you out mami. But I would have the biggest damn smile on my face remembering all the nasty things I had done to that body!
ivoryhammer is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:57 AM   #74
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

It's our little secret.

Just a glance ... that's all it takes.

He prolly gets a woody ... even just with that.
And me? Yeah ... I can't help but have a sly grin on my face ... with memories of our passionate moments.

Yep. Just sayin.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #75
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
No face pics will prevent people you dont know from making situations for you. However, if your clients are stupid, there really is no safe guard. No cure for stupid.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women