Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 AM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system like the sale of assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks like the sale of assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun like the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers like for the assault rifles sold to the Cartels in Mexico.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign to prohibit the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission) for the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations regarding the deaths from the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement regarding the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

11. Nominate an ATF director, whose first task will be to fully, openly, and transparently investigate and report to Congress on the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime like the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence in Mexico.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies to track the sale of the assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health as it relates to the personnel in the current administration who authorized the sale of assault rifles to the Cartels in Mexico.

______________________________ _______________________

Before my neighbor talks to me about "weeding" my yard, ..

.... I expect him to "weed" his.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission) like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations regarding the deaths from the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

11. Nominate an ATF director, whose first task will be to fully, openly, and transparently investigate and report to Congress on the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime like the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence in Mexico.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies to track the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua..

23. Launch a national dialogue on mental health as it relates to the personnel in the Reagan administration who authorized the sale of arms to the Contras, in Nicaragua.
There, I fixed it fer ya'!

LL, before you ask to "weed" my yard, I expect you to "weed" yours!

Just sayin'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So you can't answer the question, so you call names. Still, you have yet to post a provable lie I've told. Nobody on here takes you seriously, Assup, except for those who are as entertainingly ignorant as you. I guess that's why you won . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

I'm not the fucking DOD. and that question is not germane to this debate but just another one of your many dishonest deflections of the issue.

this is about gun control measures proposed and signed by the president yesterday. Not drone strikes against hostile targets.

How many animals did Noah put on the ark? How many innocent reciews were lost in the great crash? what time of day did IBCrying last melt down?

All as relevant as the "question" you now are trying to interrogate me with..

and you ARE beginning to sound like Marshall ... With the emoticons!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There, I fixed it fer ya'!

LL, before you ask to "weed" my yard, I expect you to "weed" yours!

Just sayin'
Is Regan asking for "gun control" of assault weapons? Just asking!

And what was Obama trading for in Mexico?

Dredging up ancient history to cover his butt, are you?

I didn't mention Bill Clinton authorizing the importation of polymer handguns from the Soviet (re-tooled sewing machine factory needed the business)!

.. get that ... "polymer" ... vs. ..... TSA metal detectors?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #65
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Please describe how any of these new regulations would have prevented Sandy Hook from occurring.
Anyone?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anyone?
youre not getting any responses because this legislation couldnt have stopped Sandy from happening ... maybe its possible to stop future events like Hook, but I doubt it. Regardless, 20 innocent babies dead and you can bet your ass thats the last straw ... gun control legislation of some sort WILL be passed
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
How many Mexican cartels were used in the shootings in
Aurora and Sandy Hook elem? Va Tech?

You obviously are still obsessed with Obama, not the issue.

YYou have a thing for tall powerful guys, IBSuckingdong?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Maybe a ban on assault weapons and oversized clips might have made a difference CC but that's up to Congress, isnt it?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

assault weapons were banned from 1994 to 2004

I cant remember one single issue that confronted responsible gun owners, and kept them from owning and buying guns during that period..

ANYONE?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #70
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
assault weapons were banned from 1994 to 2004

I cant remember one single issue that confronted responsible gun owners, and kept them from owning and buying guns during that period..

ANYONE?
There never was an issue that prevented owning and buying any type of Gun never will be in this country, unless of course the manufactoring of all Firearms seizes in this country, which by the way would kill an industry and lots of jobs. Every Gun is confiscated from all Gun owners and then destroyed, Thats not going to happen for several reasons not enough man power, to costly lots of people would get killed and it's unconstitutional. Police and Military would'nt go along with it anyway. So Gun Control is really only a formality and could never be ultimately enforced There will always be gun sales, ownership and unfortunately in the hands of criminals violence involving guns.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
There never was an issue that prevented owning and buying any type of Gun never will be in this country, unless of course the manufactoring of all Firearms seizes in this country, which by the way would kill an industry and lots of jobs. Every Gun is confiscated from all Gun owners and then destroyed, Thats not going to happen for several reasons not enough man power, to costly lots of people would get killed and it's unconstitutional. Police and Military would'nt go along with it anyway. So Gun Control is really only a formality and could never be ultimately enforced There will always be gun sales, ownership and unfortunately in the hands of criminals violence involving guns.

Im down with 100% of that

nice 1911 A1 btw
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #72
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Actually, I am trying to find out what you do in response to the dog with teeth with a "bad attitude," but it seems difficult for you to address your own scenario ... you can recognize one, but you don't seem to have a response until the dog bites you ....

I guess it's a good thing you don't have a gun of any kind.

You would wait until you are "biten" to respond, which means your gun would end up in the hands of the "dog with teeth with the bad attitude" ... just the "dog" we don't want to have one.

So, you are part of the problem for which a solution must be found.
Heh, heh heh, what a RE and RE-RE-TARD.

Son, I can read it for you but I can't understand it for you. Parse away, klown. We know you think you're tricky, super smooth and COGrits-like, but you can't even hold his jock - and he's useless. Sniff it - maybe - hold it - nada.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #73
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
youre not getting any responses because this legislation couldnt have stopped Sandy from happening ... maybe its possible to stop future events like Hook, but I doubt it.
And that is my whole point. Why throw all the pomp and circumstance at it, create all this new legislation and costs plus all the enforcement bullshit when everyone knows that it will do little to nothing to "fix" the problem.

The mental health aspects of the various EO's signed, IS good and I don't think too many people are going to be up in arms over those parts of it. I'm certainly not.

Everyone of these people that have committed these heinous acts are always some mentally unstable whackjob that, when investigated after the fact, always have a trail of signs leading up to the time of the act. And concentrating on identifying those people and treating whatever their issues are SHOULD be the point of any "gun" legislation. Period.

All the other legislation is simply emotional and reactionary, "feel-good" bullshit. Like most other crap the government does, its an illusion of safety and in reality does nothing to keep anyone any safer than I am today with several weapons in my home and/or on my person as a responsible gun owner.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #74
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
And that is my whole point. Why throw all the pomp and circumstance at it, create all this new legislation and costs plus all the enforcement bullshit when everyone knows that it will do little to nothing to "fix" the problem.

The mental health aspects of the various EO's signed, IS good and I don't think too many people are going to be up in arms over those parts of it. I'm certainly not.

Everyone of these people that have committed these heinous acts are always some mentally unstable whackjob that, when investigated after the fact, always have a trail of signs leading up to the time of the act. And concentrating on identifying those people and treating whatever their issues are SHOULD be the point of any "gun" legislation. Period.

All the other legislation is simply emotional and reactionary, "feel-good" bullshit. Like most other crap the government does, its an illusion of safety and in reality does nothing to keep anyone any safer than I am today with several weapons in my home and/or on my person as a responsible gun owner.

And that is my whole point. Why throw all the pomp and circumstance at it, create all this new legislation and costs plus all the enforcement bullshit when everyone knows that it will do little to nothing to "fix" the problem

like I said... 20 dead babies was the last straw
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #75
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, you stupid, fu*king Teawipes,

The President for Four More Years really has trotted out a set of EO's that ought to make you assault rifle and cop-killer ammo hoarders tremble in your overpriced combat boots, eh? These EO's are what I'd call real tyranny and quite the move to destroy our way of life - NOT.

For those of you who persist in ejaculating all over my screen with tales of how "THE END IS NEAR" for our country, don't you think it would take a little more than what we've seen so far?

OR

Are you wusses so freaking lame and limp that these are all it's going to take to take away all of your "freedoms?" You sure sound like it is.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women