Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2020, 10:48 PM   #61
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

In this day and age, there are few high paying jobs always available. IT just happens to be one of them. My firm is always looking for IT guys. I'll put in a word for him and I'll make sure he gets a big pay bump. He can get a new job in no time. I believe he told me has only 2 months left to be fully vested. I offered to help him update his resume so he can start looking now so he can quit exactly on his 5 year anniversary vested date.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:06 AM   #62
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
those indians, they're practicing white supremacy. lol
I have a call with my team in India in an hour. After this discussion, I may fire everyone.

In all seriousness, they are humble there. They just change big time when they come to the states and then it turns into Indian supremacy for them. And they don't even try to hide it. I like them but many definitely have a superiority complex when it comes to Americans. They like to look down on us because I guess they assume that all of us had it too easy in life. I understand. Many of us probably did compared to them. It's not my fault I did not grow up with goats and was not forced to study all of the time. My parents simply let me be a kid and play sports.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:40 AM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I have a call with my team in India in an hour. After this discussion, I may fire everyone.

In all seriousness, they are humble there. They just change big time when they come to the states and then it turns into Indian supremacy for them. And they don't even try to hide it. I like them but many definitely have a superiority complex when it comes to Americans. They like to look down on us because I guess they assume that all of us had it too easy in life. I understand. Many of us probably did compared to them. It's not my fault I did not grow up with goats and was not forced to study all of the time. My parents simply let me be a kid and play sports.

goats .. bahhaaaaaaaaa

it's the dot complex. when they get to the USA they get to wash off the shit mark. then they get an attitude.

you won't fire them. u like telling them what to do too much
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:16 AM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
goats .. bahhaaaaaaaaa

it's the dot complex. when they get to the USA they get to wash off the shit mark. then they get an attitude.

you won't fire them. u like telling them what to do too much
You actually believe his horse shit? Cmon man.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 07:25 AM   #65
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gee - making millions off of Capitalism and biting the hands that feed them , Idiots
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:35 AM   #66
oeb11
Valued Poster

On topic- The NBA has been on Comrade Xi's pocket - and still is supplicating the CCP for their money to play in China.

China - who brought us the world pandemic and is working to profit from it.

Boycott China - and its' lapDpg NBA. To hell with them All!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:47 AM   #67
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
On topic- The NBA has been on Comrade Xi's pocket - and still is supplicating the CCP for their money to play in China.

labron james about china/hong kong...all the people who criticize china about freedom and people in chains aren't "educated" and are "misinformed"

and then its they have a different culture and we don't have to get involved in every thing

well china pays the nba, and nike, I read,. uses Uyghur slaves and nike pays la bron and the nba

but America is bad
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:34 AM   #68
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

My Indian employees kiss my ass because they know I can fire their asses because I'm their boss. If we were the same job rank, they'd probably treat me like shit because I am not one of them. Anyway, I tell my buddy not to feel bad because they look down on many races unless you are one of them.
I doubt you can easily fire them if they are employees. You'd have to build a case, have multiple instances, and get HR to back you. If they are contractors and not employees, much easier. You're correct about Indians being racist. Hell, the caste system is really less than a generation out.

Quote:

So you have a team in India. You cannot fire them. You have to make sure they succeed or else its your job. You have your marching orders. Welcome to the world of offshoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

It looks just like that. And black people think the Asian cstore owners don't treat them right. Just wait.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:42 AM   #69
oeb11
Valued Poster

See what happens to OBLM when China owns America west of the mississippi River - and Russia owns East.

Uighur concentration cmaps will be just a blip when the Chinese (Racist?) put all OBLM in camps.

as well as any protestors/terrorists who choose to 'pop-Up" and expose themselves to orwellian rule .

Awww - chinese /Oriental shop owner sddon't treat OBLM 'right'!
What does One expect when One burns down their shops and homes - and expect to be treated with deference and courtesy?
OBLM - bringing Marxism and homosexuality required to a venue near You! And terrorism, looting, destruction, and "burn it down"!

now -Let's hear the DP{ST's complain the violence is White agitators - isn't that a Racist laugh - to blame whity on controlling OBLM - One really cannot make up the stuff from the LSM , DNC, and DPST's!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:45 AM   #70
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default RIP woke pro-sports

Done with them all. I buried the NFL a few years ago. College sports is likely on life support and near death as well. This year will tell for sure. Oh well, frees up additional funds for ammo purchasing leastwise. Just kidding, I'm good on ammo.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:06 AM   #71
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey ff you are so way off base on me.

I don't want revenge against whites for what whites did to my ancestors.
I don't hate anybody.I don't countenance ignorance or narrow mindedness very well.

I'm white myself.I know you and I personally had nothing to do with things before our time.I'm actually Conservative in that I believe strongly in Constitutional government.Now days I am more considerate of Social issues than used to be.

I'm aware Blacks were and are still much affected by the scourge of slavery.They have been and still are somewhat relegated to second class status by whites.

To have thrived as they have in such an environment is a testament to their intelligence,their drive,their perseverance,and also their mostly genial disposition in that for the most part they have accepted their lot as prescribed by whites and assimilated into the fabric of what is now All Our culture.They have had to swallow alot of shit for a long time.

So I simply try to extend some Empathy towards people of color.It is not easy to live in such a white-centric USA for them.

Empathy is recognition of people's struggles and problems as they perceive them.Sympathy is feeling sorry for them about it which people of color do not ask for.

All they ask is don't kick them in the teeth or choke them to death or shoot them in the street.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #72
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post

I don't hate anybody.I don't countenance ignorance or narrow mindedness very well.

I'm white myself.I know you and I personally had nothing to do with things before our time.I'm actually Conservative in that I believe strongly in Constitutional government.Now days I am more considerate of Social issues than used to be.

I'm aware Blacks were and are still much affected by the scourge of slavery.They have been and still are somewhat relegated to second class status by whites.

To have thrived as they have in such an environment is a testament to their intelligence,their drive,their perseverance,and also their mostly genial disposition in that for the most part they have accepted their lot as prescribed by whites and assimilated into the fabric of what is now All Our culture.They have had to swallow alot of shit for a long time.

So I simply try to extend some Empathy towards people of color.It is not easy to live in such a white-centric USA for them.

Empathy is recognition of people's struggles and problems as they perceive them.Sympathy is feeling sorry for them about it which people of color do not ask for.

All they ask is don't kick them in the teeth or choke them to death or shoot them in the street.
Some don't ask for more than that - but many others do.

The big problem is their leaders who ask for way too much personal benefit.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Gnadfly, I guess you don't understand sarcasm. Don't be obtuse. They do their jobs well. That's all I ask from my employees regardless of the color of their skin.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:57 PM   #74
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

All i ask is to turn America over to the marxist/homosexual OBLM and turn it into amerika run by the marxist DPST's and their Plantation pets - antiFa and OBLM.

all i ask is that they burn republicans - not my town.

All i ask is to acknowledge slavery and the responsibility of every white American - and accede to the just demands of the OBLM - money money, and a segregated country set aside free from whitey and his laws for OBLM. We will take your entire wealth to create this paradise of marxist homosexuality for OBLM!!!

I don't ask too much of Republicans - they scum anyway!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

do you wake up every day and look in the mirror and tell yourself how ashamed you are to be white?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women