Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #61
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

CK, I must say. This was one of the best socials Ive attended. And to all of the ladies that attended "Damn" you were all beautiful.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #62
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Fantastic party

CK I had doubts about the venue but those doubts have been squashed. This was the best party ever. I was able to find a quiet corner to do my thing...... The ladies were all gracious and fun. I was alarmed that the suction on the back of your neck from the Lil cow girl would keep her there the rest of the night. I will bet your neck smells like my fingers.
My squeeze I brought down from Dallas Truly Passion completed the evening. Taylor didn't need her tools after the party so we continued with out them. I will say I am still suffering from the over load of so many women. I think I felt up every woman there plus one long haired blond guy. Sorry fella but I didn't see your mustache until you turned around.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #63
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Was my 1st event. Thank you for the invite and hospitality. I apologize to all I traumatized (Especially Chica Chaser) when I flashed what I had under my Kilt but I felt everyone should see AbbyNicole's panties. They were soft and comfy. I never knew wearing a Kilt with women's panties could be so liberating. Tuscon almost talked me out of them to add to his collection, but they were mine to keep.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #64
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default You forgot

Von you forgot to mention that some lady tagged your ass.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #65
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking O M G !

That was one seriously fun party. CK, thanks for letting me in the door. I did my best at providing backdoor security for at least two hours, and I even performed inspections and awarded approvals stickers as required.

So many fine ladies in attendance I was overwhelmed. I know the other guys are trying to play it cool but their tongues were dragging the floor as well. Thank you for joining us, and thank you for the spectacular costumes. My personal list of ladies to see is so long and disorganized now, I'm not sure how to proceed.

I apologize to the visiting ladies leaving today, I had every intention of seeing one of you today but flooding in my area required my attention. I'm going to be watching your traveling specials.

Peter Pan was especially hot, but I have to confess a crush on a sweetheart I met for the first time at a Hollow Weenie three years ago in a tight little blue sailor's uniform. i spotted her again this year and my heart went pitter-patter in an accelerated rhythm. A moment of reflection...

CK, you are the Dude!
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:51 PM   #66
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted By Tucson - Von you forgot to mention that some lady tagged your ass.
Yes she did and she took a picture. I figure it will end up in chat or somewhere on the board.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #67
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default An avatar

She may use the picture for her avatar won't that be a hoot.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #68
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
thanks ck, just doesn't seem enough. Wonder what it would have been like if more private?
It took a lot longer to do costume than I thought, sorry wasn't there early to help set up. I have to plan better, I always seem to be late.

Some of the hobbyist had great costumes, but obviously I was looking at the women and they were just wow-jaw dropping, mouth watering, drooling, and had more thoughts racing through my mind than a freight train.

Our regular local ladies really shined, some locals I haven't seen but were curious about made their presence known, some new (at least to me) made me want to know more..

We had out-of-town women from Dallas, Houston, Austin and other places that are definitely welcome back anytime the sooner the better.

There just didn't seem to be end to the people, more and more kept coming. Thanks to all of you for making me comfortable enough to be able to stay all night, even if I stay by the bar and don't talk much.

Shame we didn't have a costume contest for the ladies (besides a certain pimp and silver dollars) although I don't know who I'd vote for.

There's a thread for you, was it a she-wolf(wow), naughty dorothy, sexy cowgirls(black and tan), pink panther(no words to describe), wonder woman(no glasses, stunning face), school girl(that skirt, ooh my), sultry senorita, sailor girl, red riding hood, soldiers, cops, french courtesan(I think), dance hall girl, rocker chick, indian, so many it boogles the mind. I apologize for any omissions, but my poor brain overloaded.
Sir SMS...

I am sooo glad that you enjoyed my Pink Panther costume... Ember had the FINAL vote on my costume and she felt like the pictures I had posted had not done the costume justice. .. regardless, my PINK TAIL and I had a BLAST!!

Everyone looked wonderful!! Men and women alike... Dakota and Hottassamelia were just BEWITCHING and I kept hoping XOXO Karla would haul my ass to OKC like she promised!! Lol. .. FRANCESCA KISSES ME!! Wow! That caught me by surprise!! Beware of BEAUTIFUL women in RED!!

I KNOW I am forgetting people and I am sorry... That was one of the best nights that I have had in a long time...

Thank you San Antonio for being YOU!! CK you are incredible!!

Your mischievous slave,

Guinevere

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #69
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
FRANCESCA KISSES ME!! Wow! That caught me by surprise!! Beware of BEAUTIFUL women in RED!!

Your mischievous slave,

Guinevere

And I liked it!!!!!
Truth is I have had more than a few private fantasies about you... Made 1 come to reality, working on the rest
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #70
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:

I am sooo glad that you enjoyed my Pink Panther costume... Ember had the FINAL vote on my costume and she felt like the pictures I had posted had not done the costume justice. .. regardless, my PINK TAIL and I had a BLAST!!

FRANCESCA KISSES ME!! Wow! That caught me by surprise!! Beware of BEAUTIFUL women in RED!!
While I originally didn't vote for the pink panther costume I am very glad that Ember had the final vote because you are truly a vision in pink and I definitely enjoyed watching your tail dance around

How could I miss that kiss where was I???
That was probably hot as hell!!
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:36 AM   #71
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

a10bomb, you missed that one, How about?

Dancing:

Francesca with several people
Slave holding her tail
Dakota sort of dancing with a very very very lucky man
lola- couple of times that would have made you drool
abby nicole- not sure how to describe it (sandwich?)

tan cowgirl getting spanked among other things

Now I feel bad, you missed the kiss and bailey too, but there's at least a picture of bailey.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:23 AM   #72
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
a10bomb, you missed that one, How about?

Dancing:

Francesca with several people
Slave holding her tail
Dakota sort of dancing with a very very very lucky man
lola- couple of times that would have made you drool
abby nicole- not sure how to describe it (sandwich?)

tan cowgirl getting spanked among other things

Now I feel bad, you missed the kiss and bailey too, but there's at least a picture of bailey.
I did see francesca dancing with a few people
I did see slave dancing and holding her tail ( i just missed the kiss )
I saw part of dakota's dance
I was drooling over Lola especially after seeing what was under that little skirt of hers
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #73
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Congratulations to ck and S.A. for what was obviously a great party.

I wish we still had some of that around here. Maybe I will make it to y'all next year.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #74
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
And I liked it!!!!!
Truth is I have had more than a few private fantasies about you... Made 1 come to reality, working on the rest
Lol...

You Miss Francesca are SNEAKY!! I was sitting down...and someone tapped me on my shoulder and I leaned my head backwards... to say HELLO and BAM!! Miss Francesca just LAID ONE ON ME!! LOL...However, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it!!

Ahhh... the benefits of being BI-SEXUAL... I just like to tell people that I am a PEOPLE person...

Your precocious slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #75
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lol...

You Miss Francesca are SNEAKY!! I was sitting down...and someone tapped me on my shoulder and I leaned my head backwards... to say HELLO and BAM!! Miss Francesca just LAID ONE ON ME!! LOL...However, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it!!

Ahhh... the benefits of being BI-SEXUAL... I just like to tell people that I am a PEOPLE person...

Your precocious slave,

Guinevere
I do tend to go for what I want
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women