Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42420
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36841
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #61
linux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I got a bitch (huh?) about something that happened yesterday. If a provider says she don't (what) swallow and don't (what) really DT, then respect that shit! I decided to DT for this guy cause he liked it, and without warning he grabs my head and not only could I not fucking breath (huh) he came and I jumped back as it went in my wind pipe (what). I ran to the rr (huh) and vomited and gagged for a minute. Gargling, and bitching and told him with that slick shit he fucked up his own cum experience!! I would had stayed on that shit till he couldn't stand it anymore, till submission! I love that shit, but trying to force me to swallow will get you nowhere. Hell tap a bitch on the shoulder or give some kind of warning when you are gonna cum. Thats (what) rude as hell! So basically he made me gagg (huh) and then had to finish himself for his very own fault!! (what)
Can somebody here translate this massacre of the English language for me?
linux is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #62
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

nope
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #63
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
Why gargle if you're not going to swallow? Any reason you have for not swallowing is essentially nullified by the act of gargling. Either way, his little swimmers are going to dry hump your tonsils.
Let's play tit for tat, shall we? I'm assuming that you enjoy it when a man goes down on you. Lets say you have a particularly awesome orgasm, and as you're writhing around, clutching the bed sheets, you notice your client has leapt up from you with a nasty look on his face... Then he immediately runs to the restroom to towel himself off and gargle with Scope. Not the best feeling, eh?
We all want to feel completely desired by the one we're with. Having a lover drop their inhibitions and really go to town, then finish with a sloppy kiss and a smile is the ultimate rush. This is basic golden rule stuff: treat others how you want to be treated.
You just moved waaay up on my list
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #64
IamRobot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
BBBJNQBS is OK. Much better than pulling away and jacking you to completion!

The gargling, dripping, etc. doesn't do a thing for me.
I'd have to agree with this. Ejaculating in her mouth is what I enjoy. Whether she swallows or not is up to her and it doesn't affect me either way. All the other things are just theatrics that I'm mostly indifferent about. Can it be fun to see, yes, but I can just as easily pass.
IamRobot is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #65
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I can't believe I haven't commented on this awesome thread yet, but being a cum connoisseur I like the way it tastes, and I love the way it feels when it's running down my waiting throat...I want ever yummy salty or sweet drop ...push my head down and darlin , make me take every last drop..but that's me . Jumping up and running to the bathroom mid squirt is coitus interruptus so not cool ...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #66
willietgc
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

+1

so spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
The turn-on is due to multiple factors. CIM can really intensify an orgasm, particularly after you cum and your partner keeps giving head while your dick is still very sensitive to touch. The swallowing turn-on is a combination of submission and the taboo of a woman who is enjoying herself so much that she will swallow your cum ... the swallowing turn-on isn't so much physical as it is psychological.

It's similar to anal ... first few times you do it, it's very erotic. You're engaging in a taboo sexual activity that not too many women will perform with you.

It's really sexy and a turn-on to be with a woman who has no sexual limitations and seems to be really enjoying the experience, especially is it's hot, nasty and taboo.

For me, it's more of a special occasion type of activity cause if you do it too often the taboo aspect loses its power over the experience.
willietgc is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #67
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Another benefit for the ladies. Use a lot fewer wash cloths and towels. Don't change the sheets as often. No mess to clean up, etc.!
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #68
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Another benefit for the ladies. Use a lot fewer wash cloths and towels. Don't change the sheets as often. No mess to clean up, etc.!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 AM   #69
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Besides the benefit of no clean up, you will, no doubt, have a returning customer. I know I cannot wait until Rachelina visits Houston again.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #70
Simply Simone
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 170183
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eeww! That's disgusting!!!!!!
Simply Simone is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #71
innovation
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Typically a cum should not taste sweet. Two of my fav providers have suggested that my cum is sweet . Guess what annual blood test showed that blood sugar levels were a 100 meaning greater than 99 an indicator for possible high blood sugar. Working on controlling my carb intake. Cheers
innovation is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women