Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2016, 06:58 PM   #61
Foodie1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Holy shit Batman. This chick needs to get over her old ass and pull that stick out of her ass. A hooktard who's above some guy saying he's got a boner? That's some funny ass shit. And of course instead of owning up to misjudging the guy, she's deflecting and claiming everyone wants her fat ass. This shit's too funny.
Foodie1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:16 PM   #62
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
Holy shit Batman. This chick needs to get over her old ass and pull that stick out of her ass. A hooktard who's above some guy saying he's got a boner? That's some funny ass shit. And of course instead of owning up to misjudging the guy, she's deflecting and claiming everyone wants her fat ass. This shit's too funny.
She turned you down too then?
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:01 PM   #63
easymoney78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Don't know what's the big deal. I've seen Val several times and never had any issues getting an appointment. Then again i always bring a bottle of twelve year whiskey that we drink during our time.
easymoney78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:14 PM   #64
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post
She turned you down too then?

Love it!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #65
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by easymoney78 View Post
Don't know what's the big deal. I've seen Val several times and never had any issues getting an appointment. Then again i always bring a bottle of twelve year whiskey that we drink during our time.
That's what I do when spending time with people I really love ...
like during ThanksGiving
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:23 PM   #66
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm taking all the dick I can gets my greedy hands on tonight. I won't turn you down unless you're older than 60, morbidly obese,older than 60 with blonde hair and blue eyes, sport a man bush, call me sweetie (I fucking hate that shit), or you ask me,"you avail" or what the goddamn blue plate special of the day is.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:25 PM   #67
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Spicy Tuna. The answer is always spicy tuna.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:36 PM   #68
easymoney78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
That's what I do when spending time with people I really love ...
like during ThanksGiving

Except I don't bring twelve year old whiskey around my family, they would drink it too fast or add Dr Pepper to it.
easymoney78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:55 PM   #69
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Well, I'm taking all the dick I can gets my greedy hands on tonight. I won't turn you down unless you're older than 60, morbidly obese,older than 60 with blonde hair and blue eyes, sport a man bush, call me sweetie (I fucking hate that shit), or you ask me,"you avail" or what the goddamn blue plate special of the day is.
Well I'm out. You ladies have been talking. All of those things describe me to a T. And here I was going to get you on my AARP plan.
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:21 PM   #70
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Sweetie, you talking bout my avatar?
or my usual request PM with pic attached:

Sweetie, you avail?
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:32 PM   #71
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
So what you're saying is that besides being something somewhere between a Spooge Latte, and a Douchegoblin, we can also add Big Ol' Fakkin' Liar to your resume lol!!!???

Mah name is spellt DOUCHEHURST, not Douchegoblin! Dammitt ta HELL!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:54 AM   #72
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
I agree with brittany. Some providers are not into dirty talk when handing business or scheduling appts. But thr way they advertise does not mean they like to be approached that way either. Good luck!
all of my ads tell you EXACTLY what mood I'm in in... To avoid problems like this thread... This is a hooker board, ya gotta K.I.S.S.!!!!( KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!!!) if I post an ad saying I want to be manhandled and leave the session with hand prints on my ass, I expect my inbox to be full of colorful responses!(boring responses go unanswered lol)
But if I'm just wanting a relaxing day of fun, I make sure to mention that I'm feeling nicer than usual and am in the mood for something a little softer... Our tastes change just like theirs, but If we don't tell them... How the fuck would they know?!!! Lol they already have SOs they have to mind read emotions with... Getting pussy( that they are paying for!!) shouldn't prove to be just as challenging...
When you tell it like it is, both sides win.
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #73
goobersnotch
BANNED

Surprised they even told you no. Most providers who don't want to see someone will just ignore their request.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 06:51 PM   #74
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
all of my ads tell you EXACTLY what mood I'm in in... To avoid problems like this thread... This is a hooker board, ya gotta K.I.S.S.!!!!( KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!!!) if I post an ad saying I want to be manhandled and leave the session with hand prints on my ass, I expect my inbox to be full of colorful responses!(boring responses go unanswered lol)
But if I'm just wanting a relaxing day of fun, I make sure to mention that I'm feeling nicer than usual and am in the mood for something a little softer... Our tastes change just like theirs, but If we don't tell them... How the fuck would they know?!!! Lol they already have SOs they have to mind read emotions with... Getting pussy( that they are paying for!!) shouldn't prove to be just as challenging...
When you tell it like it is, both sides win.
Will you marry me?
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:40 AM   #75
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread reminded me of when some construction workers whistled at myself and a girlfriend when we were walking around downtown - she was all like - I don't like that - I turned around and yelled back at the guy --- Thank you baby! He got a kick out of that and we both felt good. I told her she needed to lighten up - it's how some guys like to flirt - and I like it!!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women