Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36147
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Some long for days of old..... Some are happy with the current State of Affairs
ECCIE...... I like where it is and look forward to where it is going.... 99 73.33%
I preferred things the way they were on ASPD....... 36 26.67%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #61
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

This is the absolute truth here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Polite and Civil was the lame excuse applied by a small segment of the community to control the board as well as membership, to stagnate the flow of information and to put down the possibility of fresh new providers having a place in the community.

A lot of injustice was done under the label of "Polite and Civil"..... Threads were made to vanish as well as reviews..... threads were locked before many had a chance to weigh in..........

The one improvement I would like to see here on Eccie is an ignore function for posters like snoopdog. If someone like that strikes you as not polite or civil then....presto.,...problem solved.

Okay, figured it out now. No more problem.
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #62
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I was using the P (from 1999)for years before I ever posted or read anything other the reviews..

my take is many Mods on the P were Nerds with Power trips,

guys that could not get laid in a morgue all of a sudden had this power to make or break men and women...not good

I have not been on Ecccie long enough... but I think many Mods here are good at what they do...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hairy Christmas to All and To All a ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #64
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My personal opinion (and that's all that it is worth) is that aspd had its ups and downs. At times it was really good, and at times it was really bad. Nevertheless, I still found it to be a resource that was very valuable at times. Some of the bad times were as much about the posting membership at the time as much as it was about the moderation, or lack thereof.

Eccie seems to have more features, has been on the rise this past year, but still suffers a bit from some over-posting. It really doesn't matter to me that some weekends happen to be quiet ... no need to stir the pot just for posting action. But at the moment, its the best thing we've got going.

As long as I have anything worthwhile to post, I'll post. If I don't, I won't.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #65
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post

Eccie seems to have more features, has been on the rise this past year, but still suffers a bit from some over-posting. It really doesn't matter to me that some weekends happen to be quiet ... no need to stir the pot just for posting action. But at the moment, its the best thing we've got going.

As long as I have anything worthwhile to post, I'll post. If I don't, I won't.
That's a valid statement which I agree with but does it really matter if some use the board as an online journal? Nah not in the grand scheme of things.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #66
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

I don't miss the Little Hitler Dagwood Dicator style of mod'ing one bit.

I also don't miss everyone and their dogs calling quack on a newb trying to review a bp girl, without a shred of evidence offered to back up their quack.

I do like the way Sixx, Space, St and SP mod the Austin space (thanks much).

I like the showcases.

I like the national ML room.

And yes, although I am almost ashamed to admit it, the LL and the Whispers/Ivory threads were quite entertaining to read when bored at 3am.

Overall, thumbs up for ECCIE.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #67
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

I prefer ASPD but the members here are just as sweet..

The only reason I preferred aspd is because it attracted a way wider range of clients.

Alot more out of towner's, business man, not just the sweet locals..
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #68
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin View Post
At the old ASPD, "polite and civil" was a value and standard of behavior to which the community aspired. That's not the case here on ECCIE.

Monk
I strongly disagree. ASPD had a lot of embellished reviews that didnt do anyone any good and if you went against the grain to speak the truth your voice was never heard. I dont believe that the same would ever happen here.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #69
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I prefer ECCIE vastly. I thought I would miss ASPD, but the truth is, those last days were full of too much hurt. Then when I came over here I learned what a hobby board COULD be.

As far as the "polite and civil"... well as far as I can tell that was a sham, and this board may not be "polite and civil" like some would like, but at least people here are real, and free to express opinions.

Its about 3 to 1 right now on the voting, I wonder how that breaks down in terms of providers and clients....?
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #70
irishlad
Valued Poster

ASPD seemed like it had a larger community. ECCIE feels like maybe 1/3 to 1/2. I don't have statistics, but that's how it seems.

And whether you approve or not, all of the energy Whispers is pouring into posting is definitely setting a big chunk of the tone. ASPD was a loose community of mostly strangers (less frequent socials were more like promotional events) swapping thoughts and reviews on "call girls" with a very light emphasis on strip clubs and "extras" therein. I think this reflected the fact that usually the "hobby" is a fairly lone wolf, 1:1 kind of activity. You don't need a wingman when you've got Ben Franklin :-)

Due to Whispers proactive development of a real life social circle here, this site is about 50% that and maybe as much as 50% a forum for a tight group of folks for whom he speaks the loudest and most frequently in the interests of, who coordinate group outings, talk about group outings, and socialize on-line. They also tend to support one another in debates and the occasional feud.

I'm not saying this is on balance a great thing or a bad thing, I'm sure it's a matter of perspective and what you want from the site. It is obviously good for anyone looking for a social circle of mongers to hang out in clubs with. But it certainly is a "thing" and a noticeable difference from ASPD.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #71
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
It is obviously good for anyone looking for a social circle of mongers to hang out in clubs with. But it certainly is a "thing" and a noticeable difference from ASPD.
It is certainly different from ASPD Austin 2006-2009 but much like ASPD houston always has been.

I got into this pretty deep over there 99-03 and there was a strong sense of community and we did all kinds of things together.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #72
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Have the day off tomorrow, and therefore, was wondering is anyone is planning to synch up at the Warehouse tonight ? Was it ever decided if the pool thingie is going to be a weekly gathering or not ?
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #73
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It may already be in this thread, but I don't want to read 5 pages....

ECCIE has been much more reliable than ASPD was - and faster too.

One cool thing about ASPD though... if you added someone to your ignore list before they became a moderator, they were still ignored after becoming a mod. That hasn't been a problem on ECCIE, though. The mods on ECCIE seem to to be much more impartial than they were on ASPD.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #74
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
The mods on ECCIE seem to to be much more impartial than they were on ASPD.
AMEN!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #75
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron
The mods on ECCIE seem to to be much more impartial than they were on ASPD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
AMEN!
Except for one in Texas Section that is a moderator in San Antonio...that thinks he moderates in Austin as well.....yes the "Man in Black Mr.Mokoa" .... personally I see him as a ASAP moderator......

Austin has three great neutral moderators, and one administrator....so we are covered quite well and in a neutral honest state....then all of a sudden here comes Mr Man in Black throwing out his power here in Austin forum .... amazing that he has to do something that the other three didn't think was nessacary at all...

just saying.......
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women