Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2018, 11:06 PM   #61
Hexy88
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

That wechat article proves that the intel for this kind of hobby and of its details of operation is already out their. Especially if its on the media already then this forum is nothing compared to what is already known. Also the shutdown of amps and the doing of sting operations is all a product of it aswell. Just look at the televised conferences when a sting operation is done. They literally spill out their recon tactics they performed and they information they hold. Apart from that, they even go as far as giving the audience the signs of what to look for when noticing shady activity. LE and this hobby just go hand in hand. One can't be without the other, it just comes with the territory. The chances of them one day busting you are like the same as waking up fine in the morning and then all of a sudden being killed by something a few hours later. You can get busted at anytime even when just going to your usuall rub and tug. Like i said, this hobby isn't safe. Its up to each our own on how we carefully take this info. If you can't handle the dangers it comes with then you might want to change hobbies.
Hexy88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:58 PM   #62
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
Who the heck do “you guys” think y’all are that y’all get to decide what information is too much info? Who made y’all in charge of these ladies and of this forum?

Stfu and go get some professional help. You played yourself, you are the idiot. Stop forcing yourself into these ladies and stop forcing yourself into this forum. You are the dingle berry that clings to the ass hair of a crusty ass tranny.
Again you are dumb. LE has it bad for those that they think are trafficking women and will do whatever it takes to stop it. You are helping them with your stupid boring ass reviews that read the same. Why in the fuck do you want to review non-indie Asian girls that pretty much offer the same standard service over and over in Houston? These reviews aren't going to make your dick grow any bigger so why even focus on writing them.
mike mendez is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM   #63
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy88 View Post
That wechat article proves that the intel for this kind of hobby and of its details of operation is already out their. Especially if its on the media already then this forum is nothing compared to what is already known. Also the shutdown of amps and the doing of sting operations is all a product of it aswell. Just look at the televised conferences when a sting operation is done. They literally spill out their recon tactics they performed and they information they hold. Apart from that, they even go as far as giving the audience the signs of what to look for when noticing shady activity. LE and this hobby just go hand in hand. One can't be without the other, it just comes with the territory. The chances of them one day busting you are like the same as waking up fine in the morning and then all of a sudden being killed by something a few hours later. You can get busted at anytime even when just going to your usuall rub and tug. Like i said, this hobby isn't safe. Its up to each our own on how we carefully take this info. If you can't handle the dangers it comes with then you might want to change hobbies.
Low hanging fruit is just that. It's obvious that these Wechat girls are really no different than the standard AMP or Asian house incalls. That is an easy target and will likely net in a lot when busts do happen. You won't get that kind of hairy shit with real indies that handle their own business. That's something you don't understand. There is safe hobbying and there is the unsafe kind. Why make an already unsafe hobby environment worse by spilling the beans for the entire world to see? It's stupid and you guys fucking won't listen even after all the shit that has happened within the last year.
Old 08-29-2018, 12:29 AM   #64
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemendez View Post
I guess soon I will give details on hot Korean girls available via Kakao Talk, it’ll give you guys something else to get your panties in a pinch.

당신이 환영 하는 친구, haters도 귀찮게 하지 않습니다.
You mean another Chinese girl pretending to be Korean or Vietnamese or whatever the fuck you think she is or what she wants to be?
Old 08-29-2018, 12:40 AM   #65
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Then say something valid, worth listening to, we can agree to disagree, not this stupid rant, which only reveals how inadequate you are, and please , please don’t offer another stupid review “she came some more” “I kissed her leg” “she came some more” “ I licked her leg” “she came some more”. Were you holding her down forcefully while you licked her leg, is that why she came some more?
mikemendez is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:42 AM   #66
mikemendez
BANNED

This last post of mine will certainly “set you off”.
Old 08-29-2018, 12:46 AM   #67
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
Then say something valid, worth listening to, we can agree to disagree, not this stupid rant, which only reveals how inadequate you are, and please , please don’t offer another stupid review “she came some more” “I kissed her leg” “she came some more” “ I licked her leg” “she came some more”. Were you holding her down forcefully while you licked her leg, is that why she came some more?
LOL, you are so fixated on this. Why is that? Those words are conjuring up memories from your past life as a spa girl?

Does this help to conjure up more memories for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTJvX5lpZg
Old 08-29-2018, 12:48 AM   #68
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
This last post of mine will certainly “set you off”.

Naaaah, I can see that you are butt hurt and probably hitting the bottle as you post.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:10 AM   #69
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

How about instead of acting like the single berry that you are, you just choose not to read any of these reviews.

If you want to go the extra mile, how about you take this concern of yours to the mods and see if they put any restrictions on any of these encounter reports!

Only a select few have been somewhat vocal about this influx of new Asian choices here in Houston for the community. The rest of us have enjoyed this opportunity of new info.

Sure maybe it may be old info to the select few that are frowning on this, but this brings up the question of why?

Why are you against sharing this info? Are you greedy? Are you jealous? Are you just a single dingle berry on a vengeance to smear shit?

We don’t care! As long as there is new info on providers out there, the hobby will continue! If you don’t want to partake, stick to those frequent ROS Indy providers! Oh wait, you can’t because even they know what a dingle berry you are
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 05:51 AM   #70
mike mendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
How about instead of acting like the single berry that you are, you just choose not to read any of these reviews.

If you want to go the extra mile, how about you take this concern of yours to the mods and see if they put any restrictions on any of these encounter reports!

Only a select few have been somewhat vocal about this influx of new Asian choices here in Houston for the community. The rest of us have enjoyed this opportunity of new info.

Sure maybe it may be old info to the select few that are frowning on this, but this brings up the question of why?

Why are you against sharing this info? Are you greedy? Are you jealous? Are you just a single dingle berry on a vengeance to smear shit?

We don’t care! As long as there is new info on providers out there, the hobby will continue! If you don’t want to partake, stick to those frequent ROS Indy providers! Oh wait, you can’t because even they know what a dingle berry you are

You are dumb. I already answered the whys. Why are you so fixated on dingleberries?
Old 08-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #71
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Too funny......MM tells his beloved followers they are stupid and everything else.....but they still can't stop wanting to suck his dick.

You guys forgot what happened to your beloved agencies. This will be the same.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:19 PM   #72
Catchmeifyoucan3434
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Thanks mike for everything. But I'm really confused as to what has happened
Catchmeifyoucan3434 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #73
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

BINGO

Bringing the heat where is no need for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Too funny......MM tells his beloved followers they are stupid and everything else.....but they still can't stop wanting to suck his dick.

You guys forgot what happened to your beloved agencies. This will be the same.
ThoreXile is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:08 PM   #74
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

What do you contribute to this site Tbone besides your snide remarks?

Don’t monkey branch off Tbone - Thore, just about all your reviews come from the agencies!

You guys have totally forgotten the true reason of this site. To share info to site participating hobbyists and get rewarded for it.

If y’all don’t like the reviews just move on. Go bash the agencies section or tell other members to stop reviewing the Indy providers. Shit just got off this site and all other review sites! That way you can have the peace in mind that you are not being involved in this hobby.
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 09:17 PM   #75
mikemendez
BANNED

This is exactly what I’m talking about, complete stupidity, you’re saying I am single handedly bringing heat where heat is not needed? If your issue is with me then let’s have a logical discussion don’t use this format to expose yourself and your hidden agenda, man up. What concerns me the most is the fact that the guy that just got banned and the guy sucking on the banana plus a couple of you other guys are the only ones that are constantly bringing up the issue about LE, getting busted, stings etc. etc. We all know the risks across the board. I take it as if you are making threats towards providers, no one else is alluding to that, we all know the risk that providers and hobbyist take, its part of the industry, then you come across like if you’re so concerned about these girls, brother you don’t even know then, how can you be concerned about someone you don’t know? like I said if your argument or issue is with me , then make it with me, don’t use this platform to spread your hatred, jealousy and hidden agendas, it’s pathetic you should give a better account of yourselves, say what’s truly on your mind , we can choose to disagree makes no difference to me . The fake Mike Mendez I believe we all knew who he is , he’ll probably be back, I would like to draw attention to other guys on this site to take note of these guys that are rallying around him adding insult, making ignorant comments like if that guy has a clue, that’s what I’m trying to point out, be aware of these guys because their intentions are not good and not healthy nor do they benefit the providers. In fact some of the things you are pointing out and saying are the exact same issues some of the girls have recently experienced, they stay in contact with me, they confide in me. It’s giving me a good idea who’s behind the threats. You hate me, I accept that, but your anger is not my responsibility.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women