Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-24-2010, 09:32 PM   #61
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

It's not hobby suicide until you name names. To this point, you merely look like a loon with a keyboard. That will not disqualify you from the hobby. So, if you were on the ledge of a 20 story building, this is the time when I would be yelling "Jump!" But you're not, so I'll instead yell "Type." Don't chicken out now. If you don't name names, you'll just be back for more. So, as David Lee Roth would say if he were here (and he might be), "Might as well Jump!" Er, Type!, I mean.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #62
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Rough translation: "I know you are, but what am I?" with a dash of "I'm rubber and you're glue" etc etc. You're welcome.

On a side note, just how good can an attorney be without being fluent in asshole? Lol, I kid, I kid.

He's not a good attorney. My opinion. Is he even able to practice Law?

I don't have any popcorn so SJ GO start your own BEAT the Dead horse thread. Or Beat up another helpless person.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #63
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Jump
Old 08-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #64
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yeah....You should tell us who the "straw" is, otherwise You come across as a drama queen. And.... I can hardly fix My lips to say this, but......I kinda agree with Shyster John, You sound like Your having a breakdown over a game playin provider?
GROW UP!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #65
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex4998 View Post
tig is the biggest male drama queen on this board
Old 08-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #66
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Damn, big Tigg!!!

You gone let them handle you like THAT!?!!?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #67
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

tiggy!!! well i didnt read all the posts that replied to this... but i wanted to say just follow your heart. you can do what you want, see who you want, fuck who you want, give a bmw to whoever you want....or retire however many times you want. shit michael jordan and brett farve had the same problem. doesnt mean its wrong or right... its your life!!!!! and you just need to and deserve to be happy. we all do! but i will say, since i know you quite well... YOU cant please everybody! you would not have a problem if you hadnt of had the brookie experience to set your multi-bar high, jk!
but really.. when you meet a good provider, hesitate on the bmw, money, loans, houses or sb posts.... a tru girl would appreciate your time and the fee you happily give.... your a wonderful person.... people just sometimes need to see you in a different light. just follow your hobby heart and stay tru to yourself. i love ya and you deserve the best... just make them work a lil harder first, and dont always talk about how much you have or alll blah blah blah!! you dont need that to get friends, and if you do then their not worth it. might help, hope it did... well off to bed!! and sorry about the long emotional spill, just hate to see a friend, client, and a overall good person hurt.

muah my tiggy....
your lil brookie!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #68
tiggold
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
tiggy!!! well i didnt read all the posts that replied to this... but i wanted to say just follow your heart. you can do what you want, see who you want, fuck who you want, give a bmw to whoever you want....or retire however many times you want. shit michael jordan and brett farve had the same problem. doesnt mean its wrong or right... its your life!!!!! and you just need to and deserve to be happy. we all do! but i will say, since i know you quite well... YOU cant please everybody! you would not have a problem if you hadnt of had the brookie experience to set your multi-bar high, jk!
but really.. when you meet a good provider, hesitate on the bmw, money, loans, houses or sb posts.... a tru girl would appreciate your time and the fee you happily give.... your a wonderful person.... people just sometimes need to see you in a different light. just follow your hobby heart and stay tru to yourself. i love ya and you deserve the best... just make them work a lil harder first, and dont always talk about how much you have or alll blah blah blah!! you dont need that to get friends, and if you do then their not worth it. might help, hope it did... well off to bed!! and sorry about the long emotional spill, just hate to see a friend, client, and a overall good person hurt.

muah my tiggy....
your lil brookie!

Thank you Brookie. Your the best.

Just call me the Brett Favre of ECCIE
Old 08-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #69
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I'd hate to see how you attempt to commit real suicide because you suck at attempting hobby suicide.

See you at the next social.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #70
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Christ TIGGOLD....you must really need to fuck!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #71
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggold View Post
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]
And the cats are in the room. One cat even tries to claw my nuts when I was in doggie.
Kitty was helping Tig.....
Old 08-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #72
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't mind when a provider starts her mensus during session, just more lube.
Ncns happen with newbies or druggies or drunks, which doesn't bother me.
I see them all btw, (and partake sometimes)if my cock
wants to see her real bad; I will give em one more chance.

Dr. Phil called and wants you on his show, btw.

I know someone who needs a SD so that's not really hobbying if your interested.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:33 AM   #73
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

These fake retirement thread from guys are funny. Tiggold, what exactly are you looking for in people's responses? Do you want people to beg you to stay? Did you not get the responses you were looking for in your previous retirement a month ago and decided to up the ante with this "retirement" announcement?

The fact that you keep replying to this thread makes it clear that your ass is not going anywhere. Hell, the fact that you started this damn thread says the same, especially after having another retirement announcement so recently. If you are really done, ask the mods to disable your account and be done and move on with your life. Otherwise, it's obvious that you are just looking for some silly attention by starting another bogus retirement thread.

Did you ever read the story about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" when you were a kid? I hate to ruin the ending for you if you haven't read it, but after a while, everyone stopped taking the damn kid seriously.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #74
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

retirement threads = the new threADs for men
Old 08-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #75
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexywun View Post
sounds like you've had a bad run lately Tigg. before you quit, why not try one of the more organized ladies that you don't think you want. you might be pleasantly surprised.
You Ant Shittin Bout Dat !!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women