Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2014, 09:05 PM   #61
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default The Sound of Silence

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:26 PM   #62
Thibodaux
BANNED

I thought I was (and intended to be) fairly clear in my wording.
I have "enjoyed" many different shades, and attitudes in hobby girls, even frequent posting, tatted, shit-stirring, intolerant, sarcastic, Ill-tempered (finding out too late), shit don't stink girls. If they know how to suck & fuck, for an hour or two at a time, all is good.
- I "prefer" non-shit-stirring girls.
- I "prefer" non- tatted girls
- I "prefer" tolerant, even tempered girls
- I "prefer" girls who don't make an overly vociferous spectacle of themselves on public boards.
- I "prefer" girls who cause me zero grief and concern.
- I "prefer" girls who carry complete discretion throughout their entire online and BCD personas.

However, I have already admitted to enjoying almost ANY kind of fine little petite female who can and will consistently throw down a mean suck & fuck, without pissing me off at the time, in the process of her art.

WTF is wrong with THAT?
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:20 PM   #63
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Do you also prefer to stir shit yourself? It's OK if you do because I enjoy when people's personalities are displayed on the board. A little drama is entertaining and interesting. What I am not impressed with is someone with the ability to dish it out without the balls to take it. It appears you called out Trinity as a shit stirring tatted up poster. She sort of admits to being a tatted up shit stirring bitch. IMWO feisty girls who do not back down are sexy as hell. Coon ass posters who stir up shit, and do not have the balls to back it up and dodge a direct question, are target practice for tatted up shit stirring bitches.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:34 PM   #64
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Do you also prefer to stir shit yourself? It's OK if you do because I enjoy when people's personalities are displayed on the board. A little drama is entertaining and interesting. What I am not impressed with is someone with the ability to dish it out without the balls to take it. It appears you called out Trinity as a shit stirring tatted up poster. She sort of admits to being a tatted up shit stirring bitch. IMWO feisty girls who do not back down are sexy as hell. Coon ass posters who stir up shit, and do not have the balls to back it up and dodge a direct question, are target practice for tatted up shit stirring bitches.
DockyRock, you must have gotten too excited and missed the point where I agreed, cumpletely, with Trinity's board given right to express her opinion, and preferences. I believe I am as entitled as you are, can you live with that reality?
BTW, I waiting for a coherent, direct question.

Something else you may have missed in your excitement; were "feather tats" not part of the prior thread discussion, which had NOTHING to do with fine little Trinity?
bayou boy
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #65
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand the constant drama, I'm just over here like.. "Can we all just fuck and get along?" With that being said. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:15 AM   #66
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your damn right he did RD. Anyone with a thread if intelligence in their brain can clearly see that he was talking about me when he made that statement.

Examples will be below. along with my personal thoughts and feelings in this matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
DockyRock, you must have gotten too excited and missed the point where I agreed, cumpletely, with Trinity's board given right to express her opinion, and preferences. I believe I am as entitled as you are, can you live with that reality?
BTW, I waiting for a coherent, direct question.

Something else you may have missed in your excitement; were "feather tats" not part of the prior thread discussion, which had NOTHING to do with fine little Trinity?
bayou boy
Coherent. Direct. You want it, you're about to fucking get it buddy.

First and foremost. I don't give a flying fuck what you may or may not think about me or any other member of this board for that matter. You sir, took it upon yourself to personally come onto the Arkansas board and stir the pot yourself with your statement.

Now you may or may not have been speaking about me since the content of the thread did include conversation about a feather tattoo that Roxy and Dreams both have.

However in your statement to follow after Ginger came in out of no where to give her opinion behind your utterly fucked up statement about tatted up, frequent posting, shit stirring bitches (bitches being my words, not yours sir.) it seems that you were talking solely about me seeing how MY name was the only one mentioned in the statements below. Notice the Red Areas.

Quote:
I prefer not to spend my hobby $$$ on tatted up, frequent posting, shit stirring, girls. Doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed romps with a few, but it generally keeps the bullshit down, my dick UP and happy, and avoids feuds like these.
bayou boy
The statement above is your original post in this thread. Where you spoke of us tatted up, shit stirring, frequent posting bitches. (again bitches being my word not yours sir)

Quote:
Loud-mouthed? Pompous? Disrespect? Provocation?
What you talkin' about, Willis?

It's way beyond obvious, that Dreams and RoxyAngel are both, very very nice, young, gorgeous, experienced, and talented providers. I just voiced my "preferences" (without mention of anyone in particular) in reply to a thread which had already gone a long way toward the voicing of "other's preferences".

Tact? Couth? Do you not appreciate the opinions of others? I agreed with the right of other's (Trinity's) to voice their opinions, do you not allow me the same priveledge? Maybe, it's only "differing" opinions that you have a problem with.

As far as my resume' of "low-key" providers, how would you even have a clue? Arkansas working girls have "provided" many fine fine memories through the years. A few of the very finest I've ever experienced. Others, less fine. Not much different than anywhere else I've ever been.
Chill Out, Kiss, Lick, Suck, Fuck, and enjoy the profits.
bayou boy
Now after Ginger attacked, you retaliated with the above statement where MY name was the only one implicated when speaking of us tatted up, frequent posting, shit stirring bitches. (again bitches being my word not yours sir)

So forgive me if I am wrong and took this a little to personally, but it is quite obvious that you were speaking about me when the statement was made. I asked you if you were speaking about me in the statement you will find underneath this one. But apparently that is not Coherent and Direct enough for you to answer either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
So wait. Are you saying that the comment below was directed solely towards me? Am I the tatted up, frequent posting, shit stirring bitch of which you speak? (bitch being my statement not yours) But still. I'm just curious if your statement was directed only towards me or at other providers as well. It's obvious you stepped in to stir the pot yourself with the statement you made. Most all of us have tattoos somewhere. Dreams, Roxy, Ginger and I all have them. So whom exactly were you speaking of?
So how about this.

Since all of the above obviously proves you were speaking about me or at least makes it look like you were speaking about me, and when I asked you directly if the statement you made was directed solely towards me you chose to completely ignore my question telling RockyDoc you weren't asked a coherent and direct question.

So with that being said here is a coherent and direct question.

WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME SIR?

AM I THE TATTED UP, FREQUENT POSTING, SHIT STIRRING BITCH YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?

And FYI... COMPLETELY is spelled with an O not a U.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
I don't understand the constant drama, I'm just over here like.. "Can we all just fuck and get along?" With that being said. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year to you too Adrianna.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #67
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Heh
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #68
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I thought I was (and intended to be) fairly clear in my wording.
I have "enjoyed" many different shades, and attitudes in hobby girls, even frequent posting, tatted, shit-stirring, intolerant, sarcastic, Ill-tempered (finding out too late), shit don't stink girls. If they know how to suck & fuck, for an hour or two at a time, all is good.
- I "prefer" non-shit-stirring girls.
- I "prefer" non- tatted girls
- I "prefer" tolerant, even tempered girls
- I "prefer" girls who don't make an overly vociferous spectacle of themselves on public boards.
- I "prefer" girls who cause me zero grief and concern.
- I "prefer" girls who carry complete discretion throughout their entire online and BCD personas.

However, I have already admitted to enjoying almost ANY kind of fine little petite female who can and will consistently throw down a mean suck & fuck, without pissing me off at the time, in the process of her art.

WTF is wrong with THAT?
By the way sir, there is nothing wrong with your personal preferences. To each their own. I'm sure there are plenty of UTR providers that you can choose from and are more than happy to accommodate your upmost sexual needs and desires. Happy Hobbying
Old 01-15-2014, 06:43 AM   #69
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Heh
Good Morning RD. Enjoy your coffee
Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 AM   #70
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Recap... Since there seems to be some confusion in the swamp.

Without "naming names," dude described, from a very insulting standpoint, the types of girls he chooses to avoid. The terms "frequent posting & shit stirring" refers either to Trinity or I, since Dreamz is banned every other week, and Roxy rarely posts. Since I only have one tattoo, that doesn't exactly qualify me as "all tatted up," in my book. So there you have it...conveniently masked, yet crystal clear by process of elimination.

He spewed some vile shit, and got called on it.

Now he wants to play the "I wasn't naming any names" & "I have preferences" game. Copout.

Does that about cover it?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:29 AM   #71
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Recap... Since there seems to be some confusion in the swamp.

Without "naming names," dude described, from a very insulting standpoint, the types of girls he chooses to avoid. The terms "tatted up, frequent posting & shit stirring" refers either to Trinity or I, since Dreamz is banned every other week, and Roxy rarely posts. Since I only have one tattoo, that doesn't exactly qualify me as "all tatted up," in my book. So there you have it...conveniently masked, yet crystal clear by process of elimination.

He spewed some vile shit, and got called on it.

Now he wants to play the "I wasn't naming any names" & "I have preferences" game. Copout.

Does that about cover it?
Ahh, but my name was named GD. Everyone knows that I'm very much tatted up. I have the most tattoos out of any lady on this board. So he can really miss me with that bullshit about I wasn't naming any names and only stating my preferences bullshit. He did say my name plain and clear in his second statement on the board. I have every right to be defensive and feel the way that I do.

And yes that covers it.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #72
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to all of the excitement... I think there's someone that Trinity forgot to fire. Ahem.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:00 AM   #73
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not Yet GD. I would like to see what the gentlemen in question has to say about this now.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:07 AM   #74
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Dude, didn't your mother teach you that the last thing you want to do in this world is piss off a bunch of women? You had to know how offensive your original comments were going to be to many ladies on this board.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #75
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Dude, didn't your mother teach you that the last thing you want to do in this world is piss off a bunch of women? You had to know how offensive your original comments were going to be to many ladies on this board.
+1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women