Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60535
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2023, 09:07 PM   #61
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hey Lads... Let's NOT dismiss Levianon17's TRUE claim
that the PEOPLE on Maui are BLUE as a Paris monkey at the
slow and rather shitty responce from President Biden
and their-own government leaders.

You fellows aint claiming THAT'S false - are you??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:29 PM   #62
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
You admitting you lied about the area you claimed that burned (by a factor of 16) gets no points from me. Going on the record as having lied doesn't make up for any of the proven lies you've told in the past.
To me, it's just "it's about fucking time!"

You lied, got caught, and when given the chance to correct your falsehood, you lied again.
Your claim of "a little more than 5%" is total bullshit too.
5% of Maui is 36.36 square miles (727.2 times .05 =36.36)
Did you notice I showed the numbers I used and how I got my answer?
On a math test, if you just supply an answer without how you arrived at it (like when your masters tell you what to reply if asked), you'll receive zero, zip, nada credit.
@10 square miles burned.
How much of Lahaina is destroyed?
The death toll in the Maui wildfires reached 111 Wednesday — and was expected to rise considerably — as many desperate residents searched for missing family members in the wreckage of the fire that decimated an estimated 80% of the historic town of Lahaina.Aug 17, 2023
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 09:32 PM   #63
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
My bet is that you have never been to Maui so you are totally clueless as to how much land burned. You hunker down in your basement along with the rest of the tin foil hat wearing comrades and think that bitchute is the gospel.:mf_microwa ve:
No never have, but that's immaterial. Why are you bashing Bitchute?
Old 09-03-2023, 10:27 PM   #64
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Less than 3000 acres burned. Maui Island is 465000 acres. Now how much of that is habitable is debatable. That is about .6 percent of the island. Math lesson for today for the uneducated. You take 3000 and divide by 465000 and you get about .6%. Ok class? Geesh

Quote:
You admitting you lied about the area you claimed that burned (by a factor of 16) gets no points from me. Going on the record as having lied doesn't make up for any of the proven lies you've told in the past.
To me, it's just "it's about fucking time!"

You lied, got caught, and when given the chance to correct your falsehood, you lied again.
Your claim of "a little more than 5%" is total bullshit too.
5% of Maui is 36.36 square miles (727.2 times .05 =36.36)
Did you notice I showed the numbers I used and how I got my answer?
On a math test, if you just supply an answer without how you arrived at it (like when your masters tell you what to reply if asked), you'll receive zero, zip, nada credit.
@10 square miles burned.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:51 PM   #65
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Less than 3000 acres burned. Maui Island is 465000 acres. Now how much of that is habitable is debatable. That is about .6 percent of the island. Math lesson for today for the uneducated. You take 3000 and divide by 465000 and you get about .6%. Ok class? Geesh
The news coverage seems to primarily key on the devastation of Lahaina, which 80% of it was destroyed. Ok, so I said Maui was 80% destroyed by fire. Aerial views show a lot of mountainous and barren terrain where people typically aren't occupying anyway.
Old 09-04-2023, 02:47 AM   #66
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's obvious it was all done by design. These Fires were not natural or occurred by a glitch in the Electrical Grid or Climate Change. These Fires were a direct result of a Direct Energy Weapon (DEW), or MASERs (Microwave Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation). Many properties were specifically destroyed whiles others were left untouched such as the properties of Jeff Bezo, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Lady GaGa just to name a few, their properties went unscathed.
Quote:
Well it wasn't Climate Change or a bad Electrical Grid or some bullshit explanation the Media wants you to believe. It was a Direct Energy Weapon. They want to destroy the property and rebuild Maui into a Fifteen Minute City. That's the plan, it's basically a land grab. If you land there you can kiss it good by because the Government has their hands deep into this thing that's why Biden had no comment and Insurance Companies aren't compensating people for their loss.
Quote:
I didn't say it was a Laser, I said it may have been similar to a Laser Possibly a MASER which is based on Microwaves. This could have been the case and even if it wasn't the Government isn't doing much for those people who have survived the carnage. A lot of the residence there who have spoke out suspect something fishy going on, as if the Government wanted this to take place. I wonder what gives them that idea?
Kinda hard to hold that narrative when the entity that people blame for the start mans up to it.

Quote:
well maybe it wasn't started by a DEW, but it certainly wasn't natural either. They say 80% of that Island is in ruins. locals say it looks like a bomb went off. No matter how ya slice it the Government has their finger prints on this one, debunk that.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GxHrehg7dHv3/

Just gotta look for a conspiracy when the person with the most to lose says they caused it. Don't even bother trying to explain that.

Quote:
Quote:
The news coverage seems to primarily key on the devastation of Lahaina, which 80% of it was destroyed. Ok, so I said Maui was 80% destroyed by fire. Aerial views show a lot of mountainous and barren terrain where people typically aren't occupying anyway.
You should be questioning your highly biased sources and not knocking others so hard for what you are doing.

BTW, you need a little more practice eating crow there and admitting mistake(s).
See, it won't kill you doing that
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 06:26 AM   #67
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Kinda hard to hold that narrative when the entity that people blame for the start mans up to it.

Just gotta look for a conspiracy when the person with the most to lose says they caused it. Don't even bother trying to explain that.

You should be questioning your highly biased sources and not knocking others so hard for what you are doing.

BTW, you need a little more practice eating crow there and admitting mistake(s).
See, it won't kill you doing that

LMFAO looks like the tin foil hat wearing brigade got owned again. Nice job Precious but I am sure Levianon will problem try and deflect what he posted.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 11:58 AM   #68
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
LMFAO looks like the tin foil hat wearing brigade got owned again. Nice job Precious but I am sure Levianon will problem try and deflect what he posted.
No, It's not worth the trouble because the only thing you'll ever see is the official narrative.
Old 09-04-2023, 12:45 PM   #69
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, It's not worth the trouble because the only thing you'll ever see is the official narrative.

You post it you own it and from what everyone is clearly seeing is that everything you post is as tigbitties and several other have clearly shown that what you post is total BS. Nice job. But we will patiently await your next conspiracy theory that your so reliable tin foil hat comrades tell you to say.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 01:34 PM   #70
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
You post it you own it and from what everyone is clearly seeing is that everything you post is as tigbitties and several other have clearly shown that what you post is total BS. Nice job. But we will patiently await your next conspiracy theory that your so reliable tin foil hat comrades tell you to say.
hahaha, Conspiracy Theories? Well the next Government catastrophe is probably not far off and you'll believe their lies and I'll show ya why but you'll blind to see it.
Old 09-04-2023, 06:24 PM   #71
Tigbitties38
BANNED

You never fail to amuse. Or get caught lying.

Yes. The statement that the lev guy claimed the PEOPLE on Maui are blue is false.

He is too wrapped up in MASERs and conspiracy
theories to say something true.

The BANNED OP made that claim in post #1 of this thread.
Did he forget about it? That’s a rock solid Blue State that has yet to get aid from the Feds?

Any other "TRUE claims" you want to add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hey Lads... Let's NOT dismiss Levianon17's TRUE claim
that the PEOPLE on Maui are BLUE as a Paris monkey at the
slow and rather shitty responce from President Biden
and their-own government leaders.

You fellows aint claiming THAT'S false - are you??

#### Salty
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 07:29 PM   #72
Tigbitties38
BANNED

I wasn't talking to you. My post quoted lev guy. He was just making shit up as he went along. The important thing is we both showed our work and the numbers we were using. We weren't just throwing out bullshit numbers. Lev guy said 5%. So I used his 5% "rope" and hung him with it. I used @ 727 square miles as the area. I didn't take inhabitability into account.
Quote:
Old 09-04-2023, 09:16 PM   #73
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Yes. The statement that the lev guy claimed the PEOPLE on Maui are blue is false.

Did he forget about it? That’s a rock solid Blue State that has yet to get aid from the Feds?

Hawaii is a Blue State. Over 60% of Hawaiians voted for Biden in 2020. Now they're getting fucked in 2023. Debunk that.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:44 PM   #74
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Are YOU lost?! ... Can't you follow what's
going on in Maui?? ... People there are BLUE - PISSED OFF
at their goverment leaders.
They surely keep asking WHERE'S THE HELP?!

How can you continue to be so out of touch.

Ya might wanna quit watching CNN and MSNBC there,
as they won't give you the truth - they'll surely say
"everything's fine in Maui - President Joe is on it."

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 04:35 AM   #75
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Can you read? My post concerned you lying again. That's all it addressed.
So people are pissed. I didn't say they weren't. I know it's a blue state. Post #1 stated that.

Again, you're trying to deflect your own post.

You lied. I called you out on it. And instead of addressing your lie, you complain about me not addressing the level of aid they are getting. Deal with it.
Stop adding what you think I should post while ignoring what I did post.
In other words, stop lying.

You aren't doing anything to help the affected people idea or monetary wise. You're just bitching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Are YOU lost?! ... Can't you follow what's
going on in Maui?? ... People there are BLUE - PISSED OFF
at their goverment leaders.
They surely keep asking WHERE'S THE HELP?!

How can you continue to be so out of touch.

Ya might wanna quit watching CNN and MSNBC there,
as they won't give you the truth - they'll surely say
"everything's fine in Maui - President Joe is on it."

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women