Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #61
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I bow down to you then because I would assume your in the minority on that one. Good for you
If you are being sincere, thanks, but I'm still in the "we are idiots" group.

If you are not being sincere, no offense intended -- my post was just a shout out to individual differences.

I'm just glad your reply didn't include something like, "I am Legion..." That would have really creeped me out.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #62
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
If you are being sincere, thanks, but I'm still in the "we are idiots" group.

If you are not being sincere, no offense intended -- my post was just a shout out to individual differences.

I'm just glad your reply didn't include something like, "I am Legion..." That would have really creeped me out.

Totally sincere. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #63
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I do want to say something.. When I was in my 20's and only 120pds the guys were intimidated of me and wouldnt approach me. I put on weight when I hit 30 due to a ankle injury and the guys would swarm around me. I brought this to a guys attention and he said that most guys would feel more relaxed with a thicker woman and no so hung up on impressing HER. Now, we are talking about REAL LIFE...
A guy can BUY any size he wants with a provider and noth have to worry about impressing her but I missed out on alot of friendships with men for the fact they thought I would reject them when I was small.
Your 20's self as you describe it must have been really hot! You would then have been exactly the type that I would have been, in my mid-20's or younger, likewise intimidated. I would still like to find someone like that in the hobby even though I am much older now.

Although your are right that thicker is less intimidating to some guys, the first thing I look at in the photo ads is whether a women looks thick. If so, I go on to the next one.

My ATF was only about 5' tall and 92 pounds, but I can also be attracted to any size up to about 5'9" and with a trim, athletic appearance. If I see ads with the woman nude or wearing a bathing suit, shorts or jeans and a tank-top, or other form-fitting clothes, then (if spinner vs. thick is an issue) she is more appealing to me. I think that teddies, negligees, and frilly things usually make a woman look heavier in the photos. I also am not attracted by large, obviously man-made boobs--they can look great under clothes but don't turn me on when naked.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #64
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm 5'5 and size 14.. with 46 reviews all yes,.... I've had guys that have been with nothing but spinners.. say I'm the best they have had... and i appreciate the compliments... I love being my size.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #65
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

I see spinner, athletic, thick, or BBW ladies all long as she is 40+. Taller ladies are a plus like 5'8" or taller.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #66
hustlehard
Valued Poster

never understood why they called slim girls spinner but anyways to answer your question I like a verity of different sized women but on the extremes of skinny like a tooth pick or obese fat I say no to either..regardless of size she has to be a shapely women. one type women I've craved cause I haven't had a lot of in my past is a short women who is slim to avg built with a bubble booty or huge chest
hustlehard is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #67
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default HMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlehard View Post
never understood why they called slim girls spinner but anyways to answer your question I like a verity of different sized women but on the extremes of skinny like a tooth pick or obese fat I say no to either..regardless of size she has to be a shapely women. one type women I've craved cause I haven't had a lot of in my past is a short women who is slim to avg built with a bubble booty or huge chest
They call em spinners because you can sitem on your dick and spinem. The real reason is they are very easy to reposition when your fucking them and usually very flexible. We all like the gals built like the ones you described. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 AM   #68
bigdaddy354369
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Its a personal preference thing. Me I like both. Im an eye man. Beautiful eyes Sexy leg hight and weight portions. You must enjoy what your looking at or you will never enjoy the experience
bigdaddy354369 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #69
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinley View Post
In my mind spinner=girl where thicker=woman but it doesn't really matter as long as she has curves
My mind automatically goes here too. I'm 5'2 but I have never been 100lbs in my adult life. My daughter is 5'1 90lbs and she's 11. That, in my opinion is scary to think that my daughter at 11, is some guy's type.

But everyone is allowed their fantasies.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #70
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinley View Post
In my mind spinner=girl where thicker=woman but it doesn't really matter as long as she has curves
Strange... I disagree with your first comment... but agree with the ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
My mind automatically goes here too. I'm 5'2 but I have never been 100lbs in my adult life. My daughter is 5'1 90lbs and she's 11. That, in my opinion is scary to think that my daughter at 11, is some guy's type.
That is TOTALLY out of context... and distorts the discussion in a ridiculous way!! *One of my ATF's is 4'-10" , 95 lbs , 50 yrs old , and all woman!

But everyone is allowed their fantasies....
Indeed!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #71
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

@Mr. Giz, I am not saying that women that are small cannot be womanly. My mother is a naturally small woman, but she has a woman's body. And she's around the same age as your ATF (you sure you're not talking about my mama, right?).

I expressed my opinion about the way I see women's bodies, and I stand by that. This is, after all, a DISCUSSION. I understand that people like different things, hence my last statement.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #72
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:

But everyone is allowed their fantasies.
Thats not quite right Tiffany. One of my favorite ladies is 5'0" 100lbs and 40 years old.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #73
S1lv3rad0_77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is just my humble opinion...
If a woman's body is a playground, why go to a carnival when you can go to SIX FLAGS...

Seriously, for me, it's all about the motion of the ocean. If you've never felt a big round booty bouncing up and down on you, you're missin out on the ride of your life
S1lv3rad0_77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:56 PM   #74
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
@Mr. Giz, I am not saying that women that are small cannot be womanly. My mother is a naturally small woman, but she has a woman's body. And she's around the same age as your ATF (you sure you're not talking about my mama, right?).

I expressed my opinion about the way I see women's bodies, and I stand by that. This is, after all, a DISCUSSION. I understand that people like different things, hence my last statement.
Thanks for re-commenting, Tiffani.... it's cool... I guess I just first read it as any guy into small thin women, perhaps has a "little girl fetish".... and that is far from reality!!

BTW.... I said "one of " my ATF's!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:06 PM   #75
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Thanks for re-commenting, Tiffani.... it's cool... I guess I just first read it as any guy into small thin women, perhaps has a "little girl fetish".... and that is far from reality!!

BTW.... I said "one of " my ATF's!
Exactly how I read it too Giz.
Thanks for the clarification Tiffany
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women