Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2016, 09:26 AM   #61
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
^^^^
I wonder if it was a single or double wide
Well played. Even if it was, I doubt the guys who seem to measure wealth based on their debit card limit, would be able to write a check for either.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #62
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Backpage betty, $300, $500, who the hell replies to a client at 4 am when he text/called during the day for a day appt?

To the comment about a lady posting a public number, well I post mine for text only. Im Sick of email so Ive converted to text that backs up to my email. I can screen and reference check through the phone with email as extra. Its way more quick and efficient for me.

Didn't realize a posted phone number rated what kind of ho you are...
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:02 PM   #63
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

My wrongful assumption was that other providers would not want unscreened inviduals to have access to their phone number. My further line of thinking was that a person who allows this access would not be as thorough with screening.

As stated by several ladies here, I was wrong in that assumption on both counts. Screening is done differently from one lady to the next. I apologize for my judgemental assumptions and comments.

I still do not think it was appropriate for the provider in question to contact him via text/phone at that time of night/morning.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:46 PM   #64
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the apology. With technology today it makes things different.

I run it text only though. I keep the text strings so no miscommunication with 'talking'/and manning the email. Its all right there in the text string that backs up to email I can search like a data base for reference checking.

NC/NS-idiots-time wasters are labeled as such so I know to ignore them. ha ha.

I text back when I can like email, even if its a Im busy can I /you text tomorrow. I used to run all email and prescreen for number. I still have email for an option as some gents are not into texting, etc.

Sometimes I get bombed, but you just take the texts as they come and answer when you can. Really it just casually flows in like emails, for me anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
My wrongful assumption was that other providers would not want unscreened inviduals to have access to their phone number. My further line of thinking was that a person who allows this access would not be as thorough with screening.

As stated by several ladies here, I was wrong in that assumption on both counts. Screening is done differently from one lady to the next. I apologize for my judgemental assumptions and comments.

I still do not think it was appropriate for the provider in question to contact him via text/phone at that time of night/morning.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:08 PM   #65
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you YummyMarie ...

It is very rare where are provider coming back and apologizes and correct their own mistakes. That's respect ....

Quote:

Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 03:33 AM   #66
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I still do not think it was appropriate for the provider in question to contact him via text/phone at that time of night/morning.[/QUOTE]

Yummy, Sorry about getting a little "snarky" with you earlier. I was still licking my wounds from being awakened by a 4 am text. That being said, you are obviously an intelligent woman, doesn't four a.m. on a Saturday morning seem a little early to let a potential client know that he has passed screening when he gave you all his info at 3 pm the day before? I'm fifty five years old, and included my age in the screening process. I work full time for a Fortune 500 company, as well as owning two small companies. I just recently checked my contacts list. I have at least 100 business contacts that have never contacted me at 4 a.m. unless it was a sincere business issue. As intelligent as you are, I just can't imagine you thinking four a.m. is a reasonable time to to contact a potential client. BYW, I probably have burned every bridge possible with you, but I love your showcase. Hot as hell!
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:20 AM   #67
doorman52
Registered Member

Thumbs up Bailey

Gentlemen she is the real deal and a fantasy come true! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
doorman52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #68
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yummy is awesome. Just sayin.
Maybe, fingers crossed, you haven't burned your bridge. She seems to know sometimes people make mistakes, it's how you proceed afterwards that marks your true character.

And yes, a 4am text or call back is HIGHLY inappropriate after an afternoon inquiry regarding screening.
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:11 AM   #69
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
This provider is in Lake Charles right now and I had hoped to see her today. With her hourly rate at $500, and with my $300 limit on my debit card, I couldn't see her yesterday as I would have to run by the bank today. Texted her yesterday about a possible appointment today, she asked for references which I sent. That was around 3 yesterday afternoon. Heard back from her via text at 3:45 am this morning.
I don't maintain a hobby phone, don't really need one since I am single. I also have to keep my phone on 24/7 for work related emergencies. Would I be shocked if this happened with a $100 an hour provider? No. With a $500 and hour provider, I would expect much better. Guess who is going to miss out on a two hour, $1000 session today? The good news is, I woke up plenty early enough to shop around!
http://lakecharles.backpage.com/Fema...ights/17653423
I understand exactly your logic and expectation.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:00 AM   #70
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Well played. Even if it was, I doubt the guys who seem to measure wealth based on their debit card limit, would be able to write a check for either.
Some of those double-wides are damn nice on the inside

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #71
lizardking
Premium Access

Quote:
It is a self imposed limit for security reasons. Normally I don't get in a pissing match over money. Over the years I have noticed that people that brag about their money (you threw it out their first) seldom have any. I was recently flooded out of my home when the Sabine River Authority unleashed Toledo Bend on us. I was able to pay cash for a brand new home with money in my checking account. We closed in two days. Have you ever closed on a home in two days? I think I was be OK without your (dick-like) help. You also seem to have difficulty thinking outside the box. I contacted the provider mid afternoon while working. I had no time to run by the bank. The ATM isn't the only option for cash. Any time you want to meet for a beer and compare finances, I'm in!
Quote:
By the way, don't participate on the board much these days, but aren't you a RN or or something? That's a nice career for a woman.
I don't see how my making fun of you can be construed in any reasonable way as "bragging" about anything. For example, if I say you have a little dick, I am not expressly or implicitly stating that I have a big dick. I am not bragging about my dick, I'm just making fun of yours. I know, I know . . . you folks from the Golden Triangle always complain, "But that's just semantics! What's the substantive difference?" And, as erudite and educated as you obviously are, I trust the irony of your doing precisely what you accused me of doing (i.e., "bragging" about your great wealth) is not lost on you, right?

And like Dorian, I want to know: single or double? Whichever it is, I hope you learned from your prior experience and sprang for the pontoon option.

An RN? Really? Where the fuck did that come from? Or maybe that's "rich folks funny" and I just don't get it.

Please excuse me now. I'm going to go administer a completely unnecessary enema to the really good looking unconscious chick they just wheeled in to 1126A.
lizardking is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #72
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

That, is what's known as a, "mic-drop".

TFF!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:31 PM   #73
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
This provider is in Lake Charles right now and I had hoped to see her today. With her hourly rate at $500, and with my $300 limit on my debit card, I couldn't see her yesterday as I would have to run by the bank today. Texted her yesterday about a possible appointment today, she asked for references which I sent. That was around 3 yesterday afternoon. Heard back from her via text at 3:45 am this morning.
I don't maintain a hobby phone, don't really need one since I am single. I also have to keep my phone on 24/7 for work related emergencies. Would I be shocked if this happened with a $100 an hour provider? No. With a $500 and hour provider, I would expect much better. Guess who is going to miss out on a two hour, $1000 session today? The good news is, I woke up plenty early enough to shop around!
http://lakecharles.backpage.com/Fema...ights/17653423
uh, you have questions about the quality of backpage? how long have you been doing this? can't believe there is 5 pages of this and it's all right here in the first post.

can't believe I skimmed as much as I did. damn curiosity, beer, and all.

Quote:
I'm surprised a $500 an hour lady would have her phone number accessible for you to inquire about appointments prior to screening. That should have tipped you off.

If she is open to text messages out of the blue, why shouldn't you be? Ijs...hooker logic and all.
surprised? see http://www.backpage.com/

hooker logic as you said. many of you girls work it 24/7 so they say. hell, I've texted some crazy hours and been texted back at some crazy hours. fuck it if I'm already sleeping. also, have you noticed the ad's show up on there 24/7? lol not like there isn't new ad's 24/7 every 5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trantran View Post
For 500 u can a lot more better than her in Houston
don't bother telling him that. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
I don't see the problem. hoes and tricks meet up 24/7, so unless you told her not to call you during certain hours you should expect to be called anytime.
this right here ^

Quote:
Serious response:

......................... think it not professional of her........................... ..................
again, see http://www.backpage.com/
when does professional and BP go together? that's a unicorn. well, maybe not that rare but an oddity no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eros1970 View Post
^ WTF
WTF²
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women