Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60651
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48586
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42271
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36683
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2021, 01:34 PM   #61
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...-assassination

Quote:
With the outbreak of the cold war, it was inevitable that the US and its western allies would not be prepared to let Africans have effective control over strategic raw materials, lest these fall in the hands of their enemies in the Soviet camp. It is in this regard that Patrice Lumumba's determination to achieve genuine independence and to have full control over Congo's resources in order to utilise them to improve the living conditions of our people was perceived as a threat to western interests. To fight him, the US and Belgium used all the tools and resources at their disposal, including the United Nations secretariat, under Dag Hammarskjöld and Ralph Bunche, to buy the support of Lumumba's Congolese rivals , and hired killers.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 01:40 PM   #62
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
che was maggot food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
lol

Old 10-03-2021, 02:20 PM   #63
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

eccie abuser wants to change the world for the better LOL
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 02:25 PM   #64
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
eccie abuser wants to change the world for the better LOL

Old 10-03-2021, 04:58 PM   #65
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your stripper friends are speaking the truth.
The only things I know something about are energy, taxes and Cuban strippers. Argument with me about Cuban strippers is futile, I'll win. It would be like arguing with you or Captain Midnight about economics. I still do that from time to time. I know I'll get my ass kicked, but figure I may learn something in the process.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:13 PM   #66
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...-assassination
The headline is crazy, but not surprising coming from the Guardian. The most important assassination of the 20th century? How about the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand, which set off World War I?

I'm not sure Zaire would have ended up that much differently if the execution had never occurred. Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga (loosely translated as "The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, goes from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake") might have still become dictator, and still robbed the country blind. And regardless the Congo would still probably be a basket case.

While executing the guy was not a good idea, you have to give Eisenhower or whoever in the CIA made the call credit for being engaged. Seventy percent of the world's cobalt comes from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, as Zaire is now called. I believe cobalt was essential for our production of certain weaponry. Or maybe it's tantalum, which is mined in the Congo too. Anyway if the Soviets had gotten control of the country they could have put our military at a big disadvantage. So it was considered essential to keep Zaire from falling under Soviet control.

Compare to the Biden/Trump foreign policy. While we've jacked up tariffs on clothes, toys and cheap electronics manufactured in China, we've slipped far behind the Chinese in production of rare earth elements. And The Chinese are using their economic clout -- loans and investments and the like -- to exert power and influence in Africa, while our influence is waning.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:21 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The only things I know something about are energy, taxes and Cuban strippers. Argument with me about Cuban strippers is futile, I'll win. It would be like arguing with you or Captain Midnight about economics. I still do that from time to time. I know I'll get my ass kicked, but figure I may learn something in the process.
You ain't learning nothing from lusty unless you're taking notes to "How to BS"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:25 PM   #68
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
. . . might have still become dictator, and still robbed the country blind. And regardless the Congo would still probably be a basket case.

Anyway if the Soviets had gotten control of the country they could have put our military at a big disadvantage. So it was considered essential to keep Zaire from falling under Soviet control.

Legitimizing a small African country, caught in the middle of two imperial powers fighting to take over the world, having their leader assassinated? Just to win the arms race? How Reaganesque.

Old 10-03-2021, 05:50 PM   #69
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Legitimizing a small African country, caught in the middle of two imperial powers fighting to take over the world, having their leader assassinated? Just to win the arms race? How Reaganesque.
Based on a quick Google search, I'm not sure the USA had anything to do with his execution. Maybe the USA was complicit in Lumumba's overthrow. But maybe that would have happened anyway without the US's involvement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:18 PM   #70
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Back to the main topic. Are Squidward and SpongeBob friends?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:43 AM   #71
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Back to the main topic. Are Squidward and SpongeBob friends?

Like Bert and Ernie.

(Can I hijack this thread if it's about me? Not started by me.)

Old 10-04-2021, 11:32 AM   #72
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Based on a quick Google search, I'm not sure the USA had anything to do with his execution. Maybe the USA was complicit in Lumumba's overthrow. But maybe that would have happened anyway without the US's involvement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrice_Lumumba

Upon a long and in depth search, . . .

the U.S. was beaten to the punch.

How did Patrice Lumumba die?

https://www.britannica.com/story/how...ce-lumumba-die

Quote:
Over the years, inquiries—such as those undertaken by the UN, Belgium, and the United States—as well as carefully researched books have shed light on the events surrounding Lumumba’s death and, in particular, on the role played by those two countries, particularly Belgium. (Notable are the 1975 Church Committee U.S. congressional report [PDF], the Belgian government investigation that concluded in 2002 [PDF], and The Assassination of Lumumba [1999], written by Ludo De Witte, a Belgian historian and sociologist, which spurred the Belgian government’s inquiry.) Both countries considered Lumumba to be a political threat and had plots ready to assassinate him, although those plans were not carried out. Both countries knew of the danger posed to Lumumba should he be moved to the secessionist Katanga province and knew that it was happening, yet they did not intervene or raise any alarms. And both countries supported the Congolese parties who wanted to eliminate Lumumba.

Assassination as a Means of Intervention--The Death of Lumumba--The Rule of Amin

https://core.ac.uk/display/214081241?recSetID=

https://scholarlycommons.law.case.ed...82&context=jil

Quote:
Perhaps Kasavubu, who seems to have given the order for the transfer of the prisoners, hoped that the Katanganese would kill Lumumba and thus eliminate his political rival, without causing the total alienation of Lumumba's supporters.

Regardless of the reasons for the act, Lumumba was delivered into the hands of his enemies and was killed." The two prisoners with Lumumba were also killed. Present at the time of the killings were two Belgian mercenaries, Colonel Huyghe and Captain Gat. It appears very likely that one of these two men participated in the killings.9 One witness claimed that Lumumba had been beaten so badly that it was doubtful that he could have survived had he not been shot.

The involvement of the United States in the Lumumba affair was not made clear until several years after the assassination. Although the United States did not participate in the assassination, there is evidence that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), operating in the Republic of the Congo, was plotting to assassinate Lumumba shortly before his death.10 There does not appear to have been any Belgian involvement other than the presence of the mercenaries at the place of the killings. The actions of foreign nationals operating without direction from their native government can not be considered as a foreign political involvement in an assassination." The CIA plans for the assassination of
Lumumba, however, are a blatant example of international intervention in the absence of a state of war.

Thanks for playing.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:03 PM   #73
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

They buried that fucker DEEP cause he stunk so bad!
bahahahahhahahahhahhahhahah

Cant confirm this cause I cant find it again. But i read somewhere? that they stripped his body and burned his clothes cause che was covered in lice/scabies.
Real winner
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:51 PM   #74
oeb11
Valued Poster

A filthy mass murderer sociopath marxist

Typically - the DPST lemmings do love their 'Che' and the long, hard, hot cigars!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:01 PM   #75
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
They buried that fucker DEEP cause he stunk so bad!
bahahahahhahahahhahhahhahah

Cant confirm this cause I cant find it again. But i read somewhere? that they stripped his body and burned his clothes cause che was covered in lice/scabies.
Real winner

Keep looking for it. You come up with a proper citation, and I will apologize from the dead.

Go!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women