Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2023, 04:21 PM   #61
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
They were never given the offer that McCain was.
Trump would have taken that deal.
But that would have required him to have the balls to go to VN and instead of balls he had bonespurs!
Poor child!
I missed the draft by 1 or 2 years, I have a draft card.
I had one brother that joined the Air Force to avoid being drafted he spent 3 years in Thailand. My other brother joined the Army so he could pick what he would have to do.

In that era most did anything they could do to avoid the draft, that would include college or health reasons. Also joining any military branch to avoid being drafted.
I was going to join the Army to be a helicopter pilot. Both my brothers talked me out of it, thank goodness they did. The draft was done away with before I graduated I didn’t have to serve.
If you was drafted it was fairly certain you would go to Vietnam.

When my one brother came home he landed in San Francisco. He was advised not to wear his uniform, the liberals would spit on military people, fact!
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 06:22 PM   #62
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
I missed the draft by 1 or 2 years, I have a draft card.
I had one brother that joined the Air Force to avoid being drafted he spent 3 years in Thailand. My other brother joined the Army so he could pick what he would have to do.

In that era most did anything they could do to avoid the draft, that would include college or health reasons. Also joining any military branch to avoid being drafted.
I was going to join the Army to be a helicopter pilot. Both my brothers talked me out of it, thank goodness they did. The draft was done away with before I graduated I didn’t have to serve.
If you was drafted it was fairly certain you would go to Vietnam.

When my one brother came home he landed in San Francisco. He was advised not to wear his uniform, the liberals would spit on military people, fact!
I didn't have to serve either, the draft being done away with 5 years before I signed up!
My uncle that is in Arlington. When I was young and in grade school I would write to him.
Once I asked him what he did in Vietnam, he told me that he was a coward and spent his time in SE Asia in Thailand.
I now know that was not the case, they were not handing out silver stars in Thailand unless you were flying missions out of Udon!
He was not he was Army!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 07:31 PM   #63
Chase7
Valued Poster

Draft ended January 1973
Chase7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women