Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36930
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 06:49 AM   #61
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You are up early IBISIS. You really need to try and be awake enough not to embarrass yourself with EVERY post you make. It was your lap dog IIFFy who brought up the issue of attention seeking--I just pointed out AFTER he raised the issue, that by the numbers YOU and HE surpass me in the no-life-attention-hog category. If you don't like the simple facts, blame IIFFy for bringing it up.

Or, take an extended 10 year vacation.

But it is completely disingenuous to blame me for your high post count or for IIFFy outing you.

But then truth an logic always did give you problems.

Have a wonderful day!!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 AM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are up early IBISIS. You really need to try and be awake enough not to embarrass yourself with EVERY post you make. It was your lap dog IIFFy who brought up the issue of attention seeking--I just pointed out AFTER he raised the issue, that by the numbers YOU and HE surpass me in the no-life-attention-hog category. If you don't like the simple facts, blame IIFFy for bringing it up.

Or, take an extended 10 year vacation.

But it is completely disingenuous to blame me for your high post count or for IIFFy outing you.

But then truth an logic always did give you problems.

Have a wonderful day!!!!
If you weren't so fucking stupid, you wouldn't keep embarrassing yourself by broadcasting your trollish and pathetic post-count fetish as you do, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:05 AM   #63
Old-T
Valued Poster

Typical Thumper mentality: don't blame the asshole who posts 16,000+ times, blame the person who notices it.

That is very hypocritical of you IB. You want to hang the perpetrator and praise the police who notice it in most cases, why not here? Could it be because the perp is YOU in this case (I sure don't spend all day in the basement spewing hate 16,000+ times, you do)? Why I think that's it, Ollie! IB is a two-faced hypocrite! Not that anyone is surprised.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:11 AM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical Thumper mentality: don't blame the asshole who posts 16,000+ times, blame the person who notices it.

That is very hypocritical of you IB. You want to hang the perpetrator and praise the police who notice it in most cases, why not here? Could it be because the perp is YOU in this case (I sure don't spend all day in the basement spewing hate 16,000+ times, you do)? Why I think that's it, Ollie! IB is a two-faced hypocrite! Not that anyone is surprised.
You're quite deserving of ridicule, Old-THUMPER, because you're so fucking stupid. You keep embarrassing yourself by broadcasting your trollish and pathetic post-count fetish, and you stupidly imagine that it's important that you continue to do so, Old-THUMPER.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:49 AM   #65
Old-T
Valued Poster

It is just a public service I provide for the masses.

And admit it, you like the publicity--otherwise why did you tell IFFY to bring up the topic?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:49 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This qualifies ...

WELCOME to IBIDIOT'S MEGALOMELTDOWN, 2015!

All the classic symptoms: Pathetic cries for attention; bile spewing contradictions, downright lies and trivial, niggling nitpicks.

You're on a roll now, Corpygruber...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:55 AM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is just a public service I provide for the masses.

And admit it, you like the publicity--otherwise why did you tell IFFY to bring up the topic?
Yeah, Old-THUMPER, that's precisely the point, you stupid jackass. You imagine that trollishly tracking post counts on a SHMB is somehow a divinely important mission you should devote your pathetic and miserable life to, Old-THUMPER. Your pathetic goals that you have set for yourself in life show you to be a miserable little troll, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
This qualifies ...

WELCOME to IBIDIOT'S MEGALOMELTDOWN, 2015!
Old 05-11-2015, 08:20 AM   #68
Old-T
Valued Poster

What a complete buffoon you are! No one with better than a 3rd grade mentality could seriously post what you post!

I take this place seriously? Divinely important? Not THIS forum! Not when I look at the posters who dwell here and the stupidity that is generally posted by the 15K crowd. NOONE could take most the threads on here seriously--unless they are a mental degenerate (if you think I am referring to you, that is your problem, not mine). Anyway, how often have you seen me refer to divine inspiration or guidance in what I post? Not too many times I would imagine. Not like YOU who are so vehemently supportive of Christianity yet somehow refuse to condemn murderous tortuous slave owners. Doesn't your version of the bible have issues with murder/lynching/demeaning "property" and the like? But YOU say it was all "moral". You STILL can't bring yourself to say "The Confederate slave owners were immoral", yet you wave "divinely important" at me? If your old testament god was paying attention to how you take his commandments in vain yet try to claim the moral high ground--well, if he did, then we wouldn't have to worry about your post count any more. Hypocritical Christian Thumper--no one fits that category better than you, except maybe your homophobic homosexual preachers. Who knows, maybe you are one of them as well. Could be.

But the bottom line is this:
--I spend enough time to post 5K times on ECCIE. Many of those posts (most?) are on more reasonable forums than this one.
--YOU spend enough time to post 16K times, almost all in the cesspool of the political forum, and no one makes it a cesspool more than you do.

The worst you can say about me is that I occasionally notice how many posts are under your name each time you belch.

I can point out that you are a hate-filled, angry, stupid, insecure supporter of slavery, race hating, women hating, Japanese hating, The-South-Shall-Rise-Again bigot.

Have a great day!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:40 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What a complete buffoon you are! No one with better than a 3rd grade mentality could seriously post what you post!

I take this place seriously? Divinely important? Not THIS forum! Not when I look at the posters who dwell here and the stupidity that is generally posted by the 15K crowd. NOONE could take most the threads on here seriously--unless they are a mental degenerate (if you think I am referring to you, that is your problem, not mine). Anyway, how often have you seen me refer to divine inspiration or guidance in what I post? Not too many times I would imagine. Not like YOU who are so vehemently supportive of Christianity yet somehow refuse to condemn murderous tortuous slave owners. Doesn't your version of the bible have issues with murder/lynching/demeaning "property" and the like? But YOU say it was all "moral". You STILL can't bring yourself to say "The Confederate slave owners were immoral", yet you wave "divinely important" at me? If your old testament god was paying attention to how you take his commandments in vain yet try to claim the moral high ground--well, if he did, then we wouldn't have to worry about your post count any more. Hypocritical Christian Thumper--no one fits that category better than you, except maybe your homophobic homosexual preachers. Who knows, maybe you are one of them as well. Could be.

But the bottom line is this:
--I spend enough time to post 5K times on ECCIE. Many of those posts (most?) are on more reasonable forums than this one.
--YOU spend enough time to post 16K times, almost all in the cesspool of the political forum, and no one makes it a cesspool more than you do.

The worst you can say about me is that I occasionally notice how many posts are under your name each time you belch.

I can point out that you are a hate-filled, angry, stupid, insecure supporter of slavery, race hating, women hating, Japanese hating, The-South-Shall-Rise-Again bigot.

Have a great day!!!
For two years plus you've trollishly tracked post counts, Old-THUMPER; that's not "occassional" by any fucking definition but your own, Old-THUMPER. You lead a miserable, trollish life, Old-THUMPER; wherein, you somehow imagine that tracking posts counts is a divinely important mission.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #70
Old-T
Valued Poster

No you blind fool. I don't track them, the site's software does automatically.

EVERY TIME YOU POST YOU BROADCAST YOU POST TOTAL. Are you trying to convince the world you were so oblivious and stupid that you didn't realize that?

Go rant to the site admin, not me you moron.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:05 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you blind fool. I don't track them, the site's software does automatically.

EVERY TIME YOU POST YOU BROADCAST YOU POST TOTAL. Are you trying to convince the world you were so oblivious and stupid that you didn't realize that?

Go rant to the site admin, not me you moron.
You're a lying damn jackass, Old-THUMPER. You track posts counts on a SHMB in that you repeatedly mark the count in your posts -- and even in a fucking thread you started on the subject -- and comment on the post count by remarking on how many from this or that number, you stalking, lying, trollish mother fucker. THAT'S not done automatically, Old-THUMPER, that's done by you, Old-THUMPER: a stalking little troll with a pathetically miserable fetish set as your mission in life.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:48 AM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're lying damn jackass, Old-THUMPER. You track posts counts on a SHMB in that you repeatedly mark the count in your posts -- and even in a fucking thread you started on the subject -- and comment on the post count by remarking on how many from this or that number, you stalking, lying, trollish mother fucker. THAT'S not done automatically, Old-THUMPER, that's done by you, Old-THUMPER: a stalking little troll with a pathetically miserable fetish set as your mission in life.
Oh my! It looks like we hurt little IB's feelings. Is little IB ashamed of all the time he spends on here? Is little IB embarrassed that his entire life revolves around being a pathetic troll that never comes up from the basement for air?

That was quite a nasty outburst IB. Don't you know it isn't good for your blood pressure? Take a deep breath and count to ten like you were told, then take your blow-up doll and sit n the time-out chair for 20 minutes. You know we don't tolerate that kind of language here!

Bad IB. If you do that again you will not be able to go out for recess today. Oh, that's right, you never do anyway since you can't play nice with other. We'll have to talk with your mommy at the next parent teacher day. No gold star for you little man. Not today.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my! It looks like we hurt little IB's feelings. Is little IB ashamed of all the time he spends on here? Is little IB embarrassed that his entire life revolves around being a pathetic troll that never comes up from the basement for air?

That was quite a nasty outburst IB. Don't you know it isn't good for your blood pressure? Take a deep breath and count to ten like you were told, then take your blow-up doll and sit n the time-out chair for 20 minutes. You know we don't tolerate that kind of language here!

Bad IB. If you do that again you will not be able to go out for recess today. Oh, that's right, you never do anyway since you can't play nice with other. We'll have to talk with your mommy at the next parent teacher day. No gold star for you little man. Not today.
Here's a few of those "occasional" posts -- that you lyingly deny -- to fully illustrate your pathetic perversity and trollish fixation on your post count fetish, Old-THUMPER:

Quote:
Quote:
601 What is the significance of the number?
Quote:
It is now up to 613.
Quote:
I poster a number and ... I even said it will move up and down.
Quote:
The number itself changes over time--like the Dow. It is now up to 613.
Quote:
the number moves up, it moves down. you get closer to the prize, you move farther away.
Quote:

What is the evil nature of a number? ... the number is no longer 613
Quote:
You were indeed less than 600 posts away at the time.
Quote:
or that the number is no longer 613?
Quote:
Quote:
I know there are others who will pop up on the list, and I know some of them are closer than 851.
Quote:
it is now a shade UNDER 900!!!!
Quote:
the number is 989. ... who is holding on to the bottom rung of the Top 15. Suspense builds!

... reach the 15,000 plateau and keep climbing?
Quote:
It now stands at 996. A significantly large number most would agree, but down slightly from the previous mark.
Quote:
To my surprise the number now stands at 1018.

As with many things, it is more complex than one might first think.

Where will it be next week? Approaching 2000, or decreasing?

Who knows?
Quote:
The number is now 1090. Trending up this week.
Quote:
Since I was dragged back into this forum by the “gravity” of the discussions, I might as well post an update to the count.

As of this moment, it stands at 1100. A slight upward drift from 1090 three weeks ago. It looks like the challenger is stagnating. Can he recover? Will current events reignite the fire in his belly to post at a more hectic pace? Hopefully not. But regardless of that he should climb pat 14,000 any moment now. And that is a monumental occurrence just by itself.

By the way, since some people seem concerned about “who snorts and snicks and burps and farts the most spam” I decided to do a little research. Nothing scientific, but just a snapshot of life if you will. I went back 50 posts on IB, you, and me. Here is the data:

IB: 50 posts since Nov 23rd. (i.e. 100% of his posts in this forum)
Quote:
Stating where you post count stood, and how far it was from the top 15, is not a prediction that you would or would not break through to the nonotoriety you desperately desire.
Quote:
And I DO have faith that you will reach 15,000.

And from three years ago: just to illustrate the true depth of your trollish depravity, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
IBH: 6,686 posts
Old 05-11-2015, 09:59 AM   #74
Old-T
Valued Poster

And you say I am fixated? I don't keep a scrapbook of such inconsequential posts about myself like you obviously do.

Wow, most folks try to stop digging when they find themselves in a hole. No you! You pour a five gallon can of gasoline on yourself and ask passersby to toss down a lit match.

What an utter clueless buffoon you are!!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:12 AM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you say I am fixated? I don't keep a scrapbook of such inconsequential posts about myself like you obviously do.

Wow, most folks try to stop digging when they find themselves in a hole. No you! You pour a five gallon can of gasoline on yourself and ask passersby to toss down a lit match.

What an utter clueless buffoon you are!!!!
Those "occasional" posts were lifted from only two threads, Old-THUMPER, and readily accessible with the ECCIE search engine. July will mark the three year anniversary of the birth of your perverse, stalking, trollish fetish, Old-THUMPER. Do you have a grandiose vision of celebrating your perverse, stalking, trollish fetish with a cupcake adorned with three candles, Old-THUMPER?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women