Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #61
redbull75
Gaining Momentum

Lightbulb

Heh! All this time I thought "newbies" were ones who had no provider references....you know since they are new to this hobbying thing!

I had no idea that "newbie friendly" stood for "first-timer friendly"

Everyday i learn something new
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #62
gomzi30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

@mandy

while i agree with you partially that discussing rates when the guy is half naked is certainly a big turn off, I wonder what you mean by "don't discuss rates after you come to me and see me in person", So anyone who wanna see you should guess your rate ? Or look at your past reviews and take a guess ?

you can stick by what you say all day, but you need to be clear about when to discuss the rates too.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #63
gomzi30
Gaining Momentum

also, what is your definition, or your idea of kissing ? you mentioned what you don't want, Then it only makes sense you at least give a hint of what you do want...(instead of whining)

if you do not tell that, then some people might think that this thread is nothing more than a desperate attempt for attention...
Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #64
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ms. Mandy, you seem(ed?) like a nice lady at one time. However, this is a game where men pay to fuck ladies - not a whole lot more/not a whole lot less. If you are going to play, and post here, your complaints, may I suggest you try: http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/dearabby_form.html
Old 04-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #65
gomzi30
Gaining Momentum

well I really did think she is a bit different (or at least smarter) than others when I read her URL and learnt she goes to college...I was wrong. There is too much whining here.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #66
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi30 View Post
@mandy

while i agree with you partially that discussing rates when the guy is half naked is certainly a big turn off, I wonder what you mean by "don't discuss rates after you come to me and see me in person", So anyone who wanna see you should guess your rate ? Or look at your past reviews and take a guess ?

you can stick by what you say all day, but you need to be clear about when to discuss the rates too.
All you have to do is go to her website to see her rates.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #67
burner2157
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Ms. Mandy, you seem(ed?) like a nice lady at one time. However, this is a game where men pay to fuck ladies - not a whole lot more/not a whole lot less. If you are going to play, and post here, your complaints, may I suggest you try: http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/dearabby_form.html
She is a nice lady but you'll probably never get to find out now with your remark.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #68
rwksl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Mandy, I'm not sure which thread is more revealing, this one or your poetry thread. I'm inclined to agree with those who say you seem like a nice girl, but I'm not sure this is the best profession for wearing your heart on your sleeve.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #69
burner2157
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi30 View Post
well I really did think she is a bit different (or at least smarter) than others when I read her URL and learnt she goes to college...I was wrong. There is too much whining here.
I bet she's a lot smarter than you being a gambling man that I am.Why don't you go get you a provider and write a review (you got none yet) instead of whining your self on this board.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:15 PM   #70
hotz101
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
again it is what it is.

LOL .... Uhuh, it is what it is. "All of this" is what it is, and more so, you are what you are , no? LOL
Old 04-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #71
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
According to Wakeup here....... and these are 2 very good posts....

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1233992&postcount=132

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1234053&postcount=135

....words are only negative if you give them the power to be negative. Thet are just words after all. You all are making them negative. You are just reacting to them negativly here. Who knows what her intent was. She shared some information with the hobbyists here that as DH said will help us.....
Now wait a minute I thought DH was the prophet not Wakeup.

I don't know her intent but maybe it will help some hobbyist that wants to see her. I don't think these kinds of post will help her though but some people you just can't reach.

What if each one of us hobbyist started a thread about what we don't like providers doing in a session?
Old 04-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #72
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Now wait a minute I thought DH was the prophet not Wakeup.

I don't know her intent but maybe it will help some hobbyist that wants to see her. I don't think these kinds of post will help her though but some people you just can't reach.

What if each one of us hobbyist started a thread about what we don't like providers doing in a session?
That's a good idea.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #73
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

You are right OFS.... I should have said "even DH said".

What I meant by "helping" is now you guys should know whether or not you want to see her. The more a girl post the more you know...

Why don't we post what we don't like that providers do? I don't see anything wrong with that. Matter a fact a lot do that very thing. Hell quite a few are doing it in this very thread right now. This is "coed discussions" right. Is it always supposed to be a bed of roses lol.

In her "let it be known" thread everybody said that words are just words. They only have power over you if you give them power over you. Here she is speaking her mind telling others what she doesn't like and everybody seems to act like it's some big deal.

Burner..... From what I can tell Mandy can hold her own pretty good there is no need in telling everybody off that you think is putting her down. You're just wasting your time doing that. Your remark to bbkid for instance, I can promise you he doesn't care if she doesn't want to see him because of his post. Most of us don't. Just like Mandy doesn't care if you won't see her because of her post.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:01 AM   #74
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face My 2 cents lovely lady

Quote:
i dont like it when you rub your sweaty face all over mine and that goes for kissing as well.sloppy wet kisses everywhere on my face BUT my lips, ugh god gross! so please just dont do it.
I hate sweat, and slobber. Bleckkkk! Guys- if you know you sweat, keep a towel next to ya! Keep your slobber to yourself. The only thing you should be getting your saliva on is the kitty LOL.

Quote:
if you cant kiss please dont expect me to dfk, kissing is SO important but if you dont know how to,im not gonna pretend, then please dont ask for dfk.
You gotta do what keeps you comfortable and happy, but you should definitely advertise that you are not gfe, or that you're YMMV. Me, I just cope with the bad kissers. My opinion of bad kissing may be someone else's idea of good kissing. To each their own.

Quote:
if you have health issues or take medication and have a hard time ****** please dont expect me to go over out agreed time together, i have a schedule and i wish it was respected more. (im not a clock watcher but when your more then 20-30 over your time, it pushes if not cancels any other scheduled appointments. im thinking of about your guys time as well
If you've done all you can to help him out, and still the problem is occuring and the time has gone over, I think your time should be compensated for. But ONLY if you've done all you can.

Quote:
please dont come see me and then ask me my rates etc, like for example today the guy did that and he was half naked and was making me uncomfortable so i asked to him to leave. i will turn down money rather then be uncomfortable.
I understand this one completely. I think clients should take the time to look for your rates via the internet or ask before the appointment is set. If not they could show up without the correct amount of change.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:06 AM   #75
burner2157
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
You are right OFS.... I should have said "even DH said".

What I meant by "helping" is now you guys should know whether or not you want to see her. The more a girl post the more you know...

Why don't we post what we don't like that providers do? I don't see anything wrong with that. Matter a fact a lot do that very thing. Hell quite a few are doing it in this very thread right now. This is "coed discussions" right. Is it always supposed to be a bed of roses lol.

In her "let it be known" thread everybody said that words are just words. They only have power over you if you give them power over you. Here she is speaking her mind telling others what she doesn't like and everybody seems to act like it's some big deal.

Burner..... From what I can tell Mandy can hold her own pretty good there is no need in telling everybody off that you think is putting her down. You're just wasting your time doing that. Your remark to bbkid for instance, I can promise you he doesn't care if she doesn't want to see him because of his post. Most of us don't. Just like Mandy doesn't care if you won't see her because of her post.
No one wastes there time more than you on this site than you EA and I know she can hold her own but I'm going to call it like I see it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women