Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60600
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48546
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42151
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #61
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
Merry Xmas, T! I have arrived
Time to unwrap the presents!!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #62
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113686
My ECCIE Reviews

RandB fan fu*k off repeating my stuff you just like him and the male mods I don't care about I have 2 mods they are excluded

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Good luck ToyZ,

You should have known after seeing WARNING SIGNS like "text only , Blocked calls are NOT ACCEPTABLE"

followed by "do not waste my time with endless emails & do not contact me if your not positive you want an appointment. An inquiry is fine but please be a gentleman when contact me. Include your info, refferences, and appointment request
Then she follows up with her scheduling policy:If you choose to SHORT notice cancel or flake on our appointment you will be blacklisted NO EXCEPTIONS MY TIME IS VALUABLE TO ME

If you glanced at her profile you would find,gibberish about recording the session, terms of non negotiation, and pictures that appear to span a decade, you commented once before on how sweet and inviting her profile pic was (I assume the jester pic?), so I am sure you saw the same things I did. I would think that a wide angle lens wouldn't be good for this kind of Photography. I will inquire SL as his photo's never have that effect.

So, my question is, are you going to dance with someone who does not capitalize letters, cannot form a sentence, yet so quickly informed you of your wrongs, then wouldn't accept your (half assed) apology, and then went on to advise us of the following:

"I am the weapon I have claws I am the crab

it don't sound like a joke to me

how do you know if i get my monthly or not its not because i said it

i said i would do 30 mins while my monthly is in town because i cant play while on it its only oral play for the male that ask for it is that better understanding for you since you couldn't figure it out go figure didn't put some thought into it you supposed i did that not cool supposing
i don't need a response back from you don't even say anything move on without responding"

How can you argue (have a meaningful disagreement) with that?

And now for a word from our sponsors

I almost forgot staying on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
I wish that for 1 day the girls would do 30 min appointments for $160 so I can see if a couple I have met are as wonderful as I think they'll be BCD with out costing me and arm and a leg....

This means he is not looking for just any hooger that will do a 1/2 , hell I am sure you would do an hour for that. He wants as a Christmas Hobby wish is to bed some of the top shelf hoogars that he has either met or has knowledge of at a dollar amount he can budget. Not everyone has hobby money when they still need to pay for Christmas. I thought it was a great Christmas wish as I think I had one like that a long time ago. Best 1/2 hour of my hobby life.

So, I'd like to point out that along with your inadequates in the writing department you may want to brush up on your reading comprehension too.

just ask anyone if you don't understand the visual, I know I would be happy to help.
sexy booty is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:57 PM   #63
RandB fan
Valued Poster

How about Tera (referred to as "my true love" in lyrics) for the Twelve Lays of Christmas.

I'm working of the lyrics as we speak

on the first day of Christmas, Tara gave to me...

Sorry, I got "stuck" thinking of the first day but feel free to carry on...
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:12 PM   #64
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

What a ChristMessy Bootytude... IJS
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #65
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy booty View Post
RandB fan fu*k off repeating my stuff you just like him and the male mods I don't care about I have 2 mods they are excluded
Well bah fucking humbug to you too.
This is a holiday tread but I will respond to your gibberish with an explanation.
We have been discussing our Mods behavior in other threads but it warms my heart this Christmas to know you have your very own Mod and not just one but two... that makes you special.

I am not sure but your ThreAD might be outside the boards rules. You may need to update that... Dammed, I forgot you have your own Mods.

You are such a sweet, warm, and caring person, even Toys said you appeared to look sweet on your main profile pic in one of your reviews, and because of that I hope you get the complete set of hooked on phonics tapes you asked Santa to bring you for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXB-jyC2yUk

Good luck and I wish you all the best for the holidays and for the New Year.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #66
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post

Would you follow SL's list or offer your own that we can bump to infinity ???
I have my own list as my tastes are more along the lines of hot MILFs who know how and want to please me.

On the other hand about half of the lovely ladies on SL's list are on mine, including the four of the first five for sure.

Who's on your Twelve days of Christmas "wish list?"
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:29 AM   #67
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

My Dear ECCIELonians...

I would just like the opportunity for you all to shut the fuck up, look pretty for me and put your cock/pussy in/on my mouth...

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:18 AM   #68
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
not even that fing funny I don't even have a cassette player
you have a filthy Christmas filthy animal for being the way you are

I don't think we in high school any more oh we are adults so quit repeating my stuff
and act like one because I am I wouldn't put those ugly pictures trying to put me down its not working

I say stuff because I can say what is on my mind about all this also those 2 mods don't make me special they don't act like assholes talking to a provider female like they are males and don't care what they say to them

Quote:
Well bah fucking humbug to you too.
This is a holiday tread but I will respond to your gibberish with an explanation.
We have been discussing our Mods behavior in other threads but it warms my heart this Christmas to know you have your very own Mod and not just one but two... that makes you special.

I am not sure but your ThreAD might be outside the boards rules. You may need to update that... Dammed, I forgot you have your own Mods.

You are such a sweet, warm, and caring person, even Toys said you appeared to look sweet on your main profile pic in one of your reviews, and because of that I hope you get the complete set of hooked on phonics tapes you asked Santa to bring you for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXB-jyC2yUk

Good luck and I wish you all the best for the holidays and for the New Year.

Old 12-09-2015, 12:09 PM   #69
touchofheaven
Your Heart's Desire

User ID: 314634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a doll!! I'll take that kind of well wishing all day long 😋
touchofheaven is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #70
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What would I wish for Christmas? Well, I already have a little of everything I want, so.. more.

More laughs.
More cuddles.
More BBBJs.

..and for R'n'B and Sexy Booty to kiss & make up.

Oh, and legalizing the Hobby would be nice too.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:33 PM   #71
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Did she call me a filthy animal?

I think she did. I show a picture of a legitimate tool to improve her communication skills and I get called an animal. At least she wished me a "filthy Christmas"

That's about the only nice thing I have ever seen her attempt to communicate.

Apparently her Christmas wish is for me to quit quoting her and posting nasty pictures.

Maybe for Christmas she could think before she goes on a rant when I do nopt think that ToyZ was being mean she just took it that way and went into assult mode, I just wanted to see just how BSC she might get. I decided that it is something far worse.

So Sexy Booty, I wish you a merry Christmas and I hope you get everything you wish for this Holiday season.

I hope you told Santa that you want a sense of humor and a cassette player.. I am just joking about the cassette player. Please get a sense of humor it will make life so much better.

On another note there is a question I must ask? Did you actually think that RandB stood for Rocky the squirrel and Bullwinkle the moose? Is that the reason you called me a filthy animal?

He sure looks like a pissed off squirrel doesn't he?

Don't be a squirrel!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy booty View Post
not even that fing funny I don't even have a cassette player
you have a filthy Christmas filthy animal for being the way you are

I don't think we in high school any more oh we are adults so quit repeating my stuff
and act like one because I am I wouldn't put those ugly pictures trying to put me down its not working

I say stuff because I can say what is on my mind about all this also those 2 mods don't make me special they don't act like assholes talking to a provider female like they are males and don't care what they say to them
Old 12-09-2015, 03:37 PM   #72
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Did she call me a filthy animal?

Don't be a squirrel!!!
My Apologies RandB. She pretty easy to wind up like a top & watch her spin!

Beware the Crab...it has claws...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #73
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I thought about letting it run it's course and make jokes about her crabs,, (bet she didn't think this one out) claws and thin skin. Then I thought I could help her learn to communicate, use capitalization, commas, proper spacing to make her thoughts understandable. Hell, I thought she could learn to say what she really meant as well as David Douchehurst, maybe better. He never misses when it comes to making sure everyone understands exactly what he means and his punctuation is dead on..

I wrestled with that idea but after a little thought (30 seconds) decided that trying to explain the difference to her between ignorance and apathy just resulted in me asking myself if I knew why I didn't really give a shit if she can or can't complete a sentence.

I thought I should send her a BSC Products Christmas gift basket and a Hooked on Phonics cassette player, even if she didn't ask for one. She said she didn't have one, didn't she? Fuck I don't know what she said and I'm not sure she does either. Phonics: Isn't that what gangsta dudes talk? I think she already knows how to talk gangsta or is aspiring to do so. Phuck phonics! What doya know, I can talk gangsta too!!!)

No, forget that idea, I'm sure that I'd get stuck with the $37.50 bill +S&H and frankly the IGNORE BUTTON is cheaper.

I'll try to be pro-active this Christmas by at least giving her a tee shirt.

ToyZ, I'll bet you a baloney, smoked sausage, KC pulled pork(it's on the smoker now), Sharp white cheddar cheese w/ fried egg sammie, valued at $37.50 in NYC, that she never got the Dan Akroyd, Jane Curtain attachment. Ya in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
My Apologies RandB. She pretty easy to wind up like a top & watch her spin!

Beware the Crab...it has claws...

Old 12-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #74
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Randb is a filthy animal because how trying to put me down and yes I am the crab I have claws I am born in July DUH couldn't figure that out

I am putting my foot down because I don't tolerate bullies or bullying so I respond the way I do so fing fuck off the dam 2x4 throw it to your fing face to realize I am a great person and you messing with a person you can get to know after you are mean

I will be mean so you are on the shit list as of when you started to be a assfat don't need someone kissing my nice ass after your fucked up kiss someone's small but not nice ass
Old 12-09-2015, 10:22 PM   #75
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post

What a ChristMessy Bootytude... IJS
It's only because someone being a asshole I get this way when people mess with me I put my foot down

I tell people you don't want to mess with me it gets ugly and someone pushed that limit so he got it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women