Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2023, 10:45 PM   #61
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Just insults - is THAT all you lads got?...
The RTM button is freely available.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 11:40 AM   #62
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Me thinks we're gonna need a bigger false flag event now

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 07:07 PM   #63
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It is a damn shame (butt funny as fuck). The only way mega cult bots can defend the fucked up gop(s) is by bashing the dems in made up lies. They should really form committees of rhino (fuck you orange fatazz) faux news testimony. What stupid person wouldn't believe that faux news opinions were not facts? Just watch the cult bots for another attempt to reply wo looking stupid
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 08:43 PM   #64
Tigbitties38
BANNED

How can the OP be about a video you can't show?

So where is this video? Oh, wait till when?
Come back when you have this video.

Quote:
... You fellows who just wanna do insults here can surely
FIND ANOTHER thread to do them in.

This thread concerns the capitol footage now being released.
Let's stay on topic. ... Thank you.

Perhaps a full un-edited one will be released NOW,
but the better question is - why hasn't one - or
at least all the footage been released already.

It's been 2 years... I've surely asked this before.
WHY the delay??

#### Salty
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 09:03 PM   #65
Tigbitties38
BANNED

You haven't seen the new video. How can you say anything about it?

Took a walk through your past posts. This is just you, 2.0.

Nothing new to see here.

You know carlson lied about the election, right? Are you trying to deflect from his confession?

Why the "early" roll out on video you haven't seen? What insults? Is calling you liar when you are lying an insult?
Funny, I thought telling the truth was okay.

Same old promises, same old letdown.
Quote:
... Just insults - is THAT all you lads got?
Surely seem to be - besides all yer whining and cryin'...

... What's REALLY the reason you lads don't want the
American people to view the footage?

WHY are you so afraid?? ... Might it be that you're realising
that the liberal media has been lying to you about 6th January??

... I merely suggest that you visit the Revolver site,
take a look at some of their 6 January footage and revelations
- and then I'm attacked here and racially insulted.

If ya dont wanna go look - if ya have no backbone to see
if maybe yer-own views are wrong or not, just say-so.

No need for the insults...

... I surely believe I been rather fair-minded in this thread.
Same as I been in Winn's "Trumpies" thread. Which is just
a baiting thread for insults to Trump supporters.

... A sad thing that some o' you fellows can't discuss or
debate without low-brow comments and insults.

... Reckon the forum deserves BETTER!

#### Salty
Old 02-23-2023, 10:12 PM   #66
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I have little doubt you'll be seeing some o' the videos soon.
- right in this very political forum.

Tucker Carlson will show some of them on his show.
And you can view it right in the Tucker Carlson thread!

I also mentioned you can view thing and read the Revolver News
articles and take the "Epps Challenge" - but you lads surely
whined about that.

... But - as they say in telly-land: "Stay tuned."

#### Salty

Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 10:57 PM   #67
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGXkMmtl6I

just wandering around. let in by the very police that were given medals for their "brave resistance" in the face of the rabid mob!

bahahahaaaaa

more "damning" video coming next week! courtesy of Tucker Carlson and Fox News.and Kevin McCarthy.

bahahahahaa

if this was a "terrorist revolt" like 1776 we'd still be a British colony.
My God, the humanity. I have never seen such rampant destruction by such an out of control criminal element.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:37 AM   #68
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Jackie, common sense should tell anybody with a brain that excerpts from a YouTube video is hardly the whole story. You can see the best and worst what happened that day on YouTube based on your preference... I'll leave it at that just to be kind considering my lowly thoughts about the parrot who constantly posts his usual silly ass YouTube videos he likes on a nightly basis on a whore board. And yes, "I said so".
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:56 AM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
So, everything I watched in real time on three different networks was an orchestrated event?

maybe

Each network had a their style in reporting.

One of the networks *I* refer to as a chickenshit one showed their true colours when the reporters of such said words to the affect "I wouldn't go over there. It's too dangerous."

When people were smashing the glass to the chamber doors, one network reported it that the *rioters* were trying to break in while another said the glass is old an fragile. It was very clear the narrative that was trying to be put out there.

If this batch of video is gonna make a difference, open access would be proper channels for it.

here is some video that's two years old showing one of the massive 17ft Brass doors that weight tons being opened. from the only way it can' from the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
My God, the humanity. I have never seen such rampant destruction by such an out of control criminal element.

here is a short clip close up

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...56285005840386

this clip is longer from farther back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJS1dIob_sQ

this is supposed to be the same door by someone inside after it was opened

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...83256287375361

so where is the security footage from the inside??

here's a recent write up by Newsweek confirmed that, somehow, that door was opened.

Was US Capitol Unlocked With Code on Jan. 6? What We Do Know, What We Don't
https://www.newsweek.com/was-us-capi...e-dont-1716136

As the House Select committee continues to present evidence in its investigation of the January 6 U.S. Capitol attack, unevidenced and misleading claims about the riot continue to proliferate online.

One prominent recurring claim is that a 20,000lb. door on the east side of the building was opened from the inside using a security code, which some commentators frame within the "inside job" narrative.

Newsweek looked at the evidence behind the claims.

Protesters gather outside the U.S. Capitol Building on January 06, 2021 in Washington, DC. Pro-Trump protesters entered the U.S. Capitol building after mass demonstrations in the nation's capital during a joint session Congress to ratify President-elect Joe Biden's 306-232 Electoral College win over Donald Trump. Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images

A tweet, first posted on January 31, 2022, and reshared on Reddit on June 13, 2022, claims that two 20,000lb. doors on the east entrance of the Capitol building were opened from the inside using a security code during the January 6 riots.

The same claims were repeated on Twitter by pro-Trump social media influencer Brandon Straka the same day as the Reddit post.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/st...e-dont-1716136

Straka posted a similar claim on Twitter in February 2022 as well.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/st...e-dont-1716136

The posts, which have gathered more than 20,000 engagements cumulatively, claim the doors were magnetically locked, openable only by a security lock inside the Capitol.

Though it is not explicitly mentioned in the posts, this narrative appears to stem from claims made by a "retired Marine" January 6 protester in a Gateway Pundit interview in May 2021.

"The [doors] were opened from the inside. [...] here's what I can tell you about magnetic locks," the unnamed Oath Keepers member said.

"If a door is locked by a mag lock it cannot be opened from the outside or the inside unless the person controlling that door opens that door by turning off the magnetic lock which those doors according to the photos I took are equipped with.

"NOTHING, nothing, no person, no group of people, no hundreds of people who could have opened those doors. No one. Unless the Capitol Police wanted those doors open."

Two Sets of Doors

Having looked at the evidence available, Newsweek found that these posts confuse or misinterpret a number of crucial details about the entrances to the Capitol building, the timeline of events, and how rioters made it inside.

To set the scene, on January 6 a group of protestors made their way into the Capitol via the upper floor of the building's east side, through an entrance that has two doorways.

The first of these are the 17ft high, 20,000lb. bronze Columbus doors, installed in 1863, later moved to their current location in 1961.

The doors feature intricate sculptures depicting the life of Christopher Columbus, including a bust of the explorer at its head and scenes of his journey across the right and left valve.

They open inwards, leading to the second, much smaller, wooden and glass-paneled doorway.

By referring to their weight, the social media posts suggest the outer Columbus doors were the ones closed and sealed by a magnetic lock.

However, as footage from the January 6 riots shows, the main Columbus doors were already open for some minutes before the crowd made it inside the Capitol. Footage from the scene appears to show that the outer doors were opened sometime between 02:06pm and 02:08pm.

Though it is not clear who opened them, the remaining footage suggests the question is moot, as the inner doors were sturdy enough to keep the protestors out (until opened from the inside at 02.24pm).

Newsweek was unable to confirm definitively that there was no magnetic lock on the outer doors, but none can be seen at least on the various videos of the scene.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:28 PM   #70
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... See?

... Some o' the liberal outlets surely re-visiting some
o' their past claims, now that there's "new" footage.

... Reckon that's progress. ... Some two years in.

They may even soon admit that possibly -- - just maybe --
there REALLY WERE government agents and undercover police
in the crowd. ...

But one step at a time...

#### Salty
Old 02-24-2023, 04:16 PM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Discerning the learning

The first trick in watching the footage will be in knowing what to look for. I had posted this previously from another incident. Plus, you kind of have to understand the motivations and methodology of the actors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Some have to use the introductory version first. Sort of a training module.

I'll give you a play by play of how to modulate a crowd - Antifa-style

Remember the Berkley protests over Milo Yiannopoulos speaking there? In a nutshell; what was largely a peaceful protest, turned ugly and violent with a hand full of Antifa (BlackRock Group) thugs. What you see is mostly white kids looking at their phones and taking videos. However, about two dozen or so organized agitators (wearing all black and face masks) show up to whip up a frenzy and use military style tactics in a planned and coordinated manner.

10 min vid of local CBS coverage.
Watch for these markers
1:12-1:44 - Staging the arena
1:45-2:10 - Coming to the front
3:40-5:00 - Prepping battle field
6:00-7:00 - First excursions
7:05-7:25 - Readying, notice fence cutting
8:45-9:10 - Fire/flares
9:25-9:35 - no crowd movement
10:44-10:46 - Antifa battle flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImz4b2KtAw

BTW: It was amazing how accurate the play-by-play calling was by the local news reporter, who knew exactly who was what, in real time.

Once the damage is done and Antifa is gone from the scene, you can see the students return to aimlessly milling about. It's a long video, but only a couple small segments to see to get the point.
10:40-12:00 mark - You see Blackrock Group moving forward. Aerial view of first video. For the most part, the students are mostly milling about.
1:24:00 mark - After Antifa has left, students return to milling about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJVrbZZS1Hc

Bonus footage of another "Actor":
Notice the "Actors" at the opening moments, all dressed in black yanking the fences? Typical Trump supporters. Eh Comrade?

Their fearless leader: Yvette Felarca from By Any Means Necessary .She is a 5 foot nothing tall middle school teacher who is a total loon and completely whack-o.

Link to 10 min vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4di8KuECO7U

Do not forget that she is/was a middle school teacher indoctrinating that kind of ridiculous bullshit to children
Old 02-24-2023, 04:25 PM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Different way to review video

Here is a breakdown of some well worn videos some may remember. The video is broken down in a couple different angles with commentary from journalists with experience in color revolutions or protests explaining it. Also, watch out for embedded "journalists" and understand they do provide a jaded slant of their own. Hopefully Tucker can leverage these two journalists in reviewing the footage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
No way Jose, unless one can pay attention to when the Narrative Media tells you not to question whom the actors are that they are distracting you from.

Different analysis of the Jon Sullivan video(s) inside the capital. I find it hard to believe these two videos are still on-line. But yeah, he was a Jussie Smallet kind of MAGA creep-o.

14 mins. Japanese journalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvqvvsqJ_s

19 mins. Long time war correspondent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIeKj7fZ8U

Foot note: The FBI seized the $90,000 Sullivan got paid for his videos.

HUGE! CNN-NPR Contract Photo-Journalist Jade Sacker was Embedded with Antifa Leader John Sullivan During Siege of US Capitol – Cheered “We Did It!” After Inciting Riot

"...Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.

“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

After the Capitol was stormed John Sullivan appeared with CNN contract photojournalist Jade Sacker on CNN that night. CNN did not identify Sullivan as an Antifa-BLM protest leader. They mention Insurgence, USA but not that it is a radical leftist organization. They do not mention that Sullivan was arrested in Utah during unrest in 2020. CNN did not reveal that the two were working together inside the US Capitol. Jade Sacker has done work for NPR, CNN, NBC and other liberal outlets..."
Old 02-24-2023, 04:31 PM   #73
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Thanks for posting those, mates.

All valuable clips in me thread here. ... I do want people
to understand what really happened - and the double standard
to the past reporting.

#### Salty
Old 02-24-2023, 04:50 PM   #74
Tigbitties38
BANNED

This is all bullshit. Same as giving only Giuliani access to the laptop drive.

I can hardly wait. America will sweep you commies from office in 2024. We've had enough of your lies.

You people will post the same lies you did in 2021.
Quote:

to the past reporting.

#### Salty
Old 02-24-2023, 04:56 PM   #75
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Kinda like instant replay

No problem-o. My main thrust is that there will be many angles of the same area that need to be considered simultaneous;y. That video was originally only shown from the angle of the Antifa guy filming it, in collaboration with the NPR reporter and became the narrative.

The gal compares to other videos, i.e. angles, and we see a different story emerge. How in heck did the punk that broke that window be allowed down the stairs that the cops had come from with no challenge whatsoever to change clothes? Just one example.

Hence the very obvious question emerges: Did the J6 Un-select committee show narratives or analyses?

Going to be a challenge to merge multiple angles to see the whole story and it requires a trained eye to do it.
Quote:

to the past reporting.

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women