Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #61
wgrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well I found this post extremely useful....if I had read it BEFORE she did the same crap to me!!! She is the definition of flake. I don't buy that "my computer broke" bullshit. If it was actually her we talk to in emails scheduling an appointment she could just pick up the phone and call.
wgrace is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #62
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Hey Donnie, I hear where you're coming from. I really understand you!

Years ago in the first through middle years of ASPD I thought I was 'the man'. I thought because I was a well known and solid member of a great review board that I was above getting NS/NC, I thought I was above getting even a middle of the road session. I was a post ho and I thought I was Gods gift to the hobby. My head was so big and messed up with all of this hobby stuff it was unreal. I had great sessions, but most were with indy's I knew or dealing with Junior, Chalino, Cherries of Houston, and the Wildflower group.

The good thing is that I am now a 'kibitzer' and I am on hiatus from the hobby. I am no longer 'the man' or one of 'the men'. I am no longer God's gift to the hobby. I can no longer assist some guy wanting information about Costa Rica, Mexico, or most places in town. I still have close friends that I can call, close friends who will vouch for me if needed. I'm still interested in what is going on, I have come way down to earth.

Yea, I moved away from all of this 'I'm the man' BS. Maybe one day, instead getting deeper in all of this, you will realize you are just as human and as vulnerable as anybody else. Maybe you will realize that being a reviewer on the hobby board probably only has a bearing on about 25% or the providers.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #63
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd2houston View Post
Sorry for your bad experience Don!!! I had an NC/NS happen to me with Brendolyn once and I exactly know how you feel. According to this review, she is (or was) in Houston.
I had a close call back when brendolyn began as an indie sometime in July. She was 30 minutes late but took off a little from the original donation to comp me for tardiness. She's a nice looking woman and an overall great experience. She's in my top 3. I'd give it another shot. I'm not too big on spinners but brendolyn is an exception and has a very pretty face. Not much into convo which is fine.
LatinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #64
h2h
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Don, I don't mean to hijack your NC/NS thread but I feel that by responding to this others might find the info useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinMan View Post
I had a close call back when brendolyn began as an indie sometime in July. She was 30 minutes late but took off a little from the original donation to comp me for tardiness. She's a nice looking woman and an overall great experience. She's in my top 3. I'd give it another shot. I'm not too big on spinners but brendolyn is an exception and has a very pretty face. Not much into convo which is fine.
My experience with her was in June of this year and by that time she was already established. She had visited Houston many times and had many +ve reviews from members here. On the day, she gave me the hotel name/location but when I got there calling her for the room#, she didn't answer and I heard a different message. I later realized that her prepaid phone was out of balance which is why I was hearing the different message. After the NC/NS, she did offer me a discounted rate AND additional time but when I tried to contact her to set the session up she never responded to my emails. After that I never tried to contact her...
h2h is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #65
LatinMan
Valued Poster

Not good bro. She seems like a volume girl but if you can get in to see her, she's worth it. She looks just like her pictures, but closer to 30 in age which is fine by me. I made a new ATF in Austin a few weeks back so I might stick with her over brendolyn visits Austin. In terms of looks, B is in my top 3. She's alsi a tigress in the sack.

Quote:
D I don't mean to hijack your NC/NS thread but I feel that by responding to this others might find the info useful.

My experience with her was in June of this year and by that time she was already established. She had visited Houston many times and had many +ve reviews from members here. On the day, she gave me the hotel name/location but when I got there calling her for the room#, she didn't answer and I heard a different message. I later realized that her prepaid phone was out of balance which is why I was hearing the different message. After the NC/NS, she did offer me a discounted rate AND additional time but when I tried to contact her to set the session up she never responded to my emails. After that I never tried to contact her...
LatinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #66
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Don, I don't mean to hijack your NC/NS thread ...
That's OK, I don't mind. Comparing Brendolyn's occasional lapses to Julia Suzette's mass strandings could be illustrative.

I saw Brendolyn last summer. Had fun, although whether I did or didn't is irrelevant to this discussion. I had every intention of re-visiting Brendolyn, just haven't gotten around to it. There are simply more hot women around than I can handle, and she got undercut on several occasions for the sole reason that I was able to choose an equally hot girl whose history of reliability is spotless as far as I knew, and I also knew of her occasional NS/NC's...saw no reason to risk wasting a vitamin. But Brendolyn also does take care of business, for the most part, and she's very hot, and I would like to see her again, and if I get all jonesed up I will probably try...and I hope these comments don't prevent OUR success, Brendolyn's and mine.

Julia Suzette's screw-ups, on the other hand, were an entirely different species of screw-up.

My conclusion is Brendolyn's got a couple hickeys on her reputation for dependability, but she's still very likely to keep any given appointment; whereas you would have to be smooth nuts to believe anything from Julia Suzette and you damnsure better have a great Plan B if you do book her, because I guarantee you her Plans B, C, and probably D she also has booked in "your" slot will rapidly become her new Plan A for who knows what random reason.

You know, some of the philosophers who weighed in earlier on this thread have opined that I'm over-reacting because it was me who got stood up. That is pure bullshit! If I had been the only stranded mutt I would have just posted the NS/NC and moved on. I can handle random shit. But when the girl is shucking and jiving as an integral part of her business model, I will not let that stand uncriticized. She's basically giving every one of us the finger. Aight, then. Now we know. In future, any mutt gets a NS/NC from Julia Suzette....it's on him: either he ignored the warning or else he didn't so his research. The information I would have loved to have had is now available. RIGHT HERE.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women