Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2016, 09:43 PM   #61
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
You are right I dont care much about what you write, you are just a drop in the bucket to me. You dont matter.

And you know there arent many basements in Texas right?

Or did you not live in a house when you were here and instead lived out of your 95 Chevy Cavalier with 1 working headlight, different color fenders, and oxidation stains all over the hood and roof?

Not to mention at least 3 other people lived in the car with you right?
if this is remotely true be warned I will be coming after you...I've only been playing to this point. Second time this week you've mentioned specifics about someone's vehicle and that's not as much outing as a threat to these ladies. I don't know if either is true but if so you need to be gone from here now.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:53 PM   #62
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
if this is remotely true be warned I will be coming after you...I've only been playing to this point. Second time this week you've mentioned specifics about someone's vehicle and that's not as much outing as a threat to these ladies. I don't know if either is true but if so you need to be gone from here now.
Hahaha, and the brave White Knight comes riding in again to save the day....

You really are an idiot arent you? A 1995 Chevy Cavalier would not have even lasted till 2015.

Your reasoning for so called outing is so funny. By those standards then Alyssa Marie tried to out me when she said I am in my grandma's basement. Or maybe you live in your grandma's basement and now you think you just got outed.

And here is one of your many posts from when you used to WK Kitty. Surprised you forgot you used to WK her, as you pretty much WK every single girl on here.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=105
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 10:04 PM   #63
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

As a stand alone post, I could consider it a VERY weak WK.. but taken in context with the entire thread... nope, not even a little. Try again.

Back on topic-- How IS the battle for Sunday Ad superiority going? I haven't paid attention in ages.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 12:06 AM   #64
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Bwahahaha hahahah!! You just made me lol !!

That is so funny to hear you say after the way you've been going on about yourself and Kitty repeatedly getting ran out of here.

Jules had 10 times the class in her little finger than either of you two would have if y'all were melted together.

totally agree I kinda miss jules and thn....kitty not so much........she was a cancer to the board, and a danger to the community .....kitty is where she belongs....the backpages of backpage.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 12:58 AM   #65
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:

You really are an idiot arent you? A 1995 Chevy Cavalier would not have even lasted till 2015.

Your reasoning for so called outing is so funny. By those standards then Alyssa Marie tried to out me when she said I am in my grandma's basement. Or maybe you live in your grandma's basement and now you think you just got outed.

And here is one of your many posts from when you used to WK Kitty. Surprised you forgot you used to WK her, as you pretty much WK every single girl on here.

So you admit you lied about the vehicle, as usual you're just full of shit.

And strike about being a WK post, check the definition of WK.

I'm done with you Valerie, there's no logic to your thinking and it's a waste of my time to entertain your posts.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:28 AM   #66
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Come on Steve, let us see your titties. Post them up.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 07:14 AM   #67
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

dont put words in my mouth, catfish. i never said you were anywhere. i asked. big difference.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 07:16 AM   #68
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are right I dont care much about what you write, you are just a drop in the bucket to me. You dont matter.

And you know there arent many basements in Texas right?

Or did you not live in a house when you were here and instead lived out of your 1995 Rusted up car with 1 working headlight, different color fenders, and oxidation stains all over the hood and roof?

Not to mention at least 3 other people lived in the car with you right?
ow, you hurt my feelings.

living in your grandmas basement is a saying. you should get off of eccie and socialize more. it might make you a happier and just overall better person.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:33 AM   #69
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you admit you lied about the vehicle, as usual you're just full of shit.
OMG you really need to get out more.

Quote:
And strike about being a WK post, check the definition of WK.
I looked up the definition of White Knight and you showed up in the results. I bet you are gonna go searching for that now too aren't you?

Quote:
I'm done with you Valerie, there's no logic to your thinking and it's a waste of my time to entertain your posts.
Good riddens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
living in your grandmas basement is a saying. you should get off of eccie and socialize more. it might make you a happier and just overall better person.
you are just a drop in the bucket, I wouldn't take advice from you.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:45 AM   #70
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good riddens
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:53 AM   #71
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

Good riddens
What is a ridden and where can I get a good one?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:14 PM   #72
SD2011
Account Disabled

How sad. I've been away for quite some time. I hope she's doing okay. Jules was always nice to me.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #73
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

she's gone and forgotten, she doesn't give a crap about any of you still talking and arguing over her.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #74
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

How pathetic is it all the shit that Icky talks about Kitty yet he can't pass a thread up without mentioning her even when it has NADA to do with her. Dude you need a life and a therapist. The way you talk you'd think you knew her personally when in all actuality hell came closer to freezing over than you ever got close to Kitty.

I would assume that rampant trolling, out of control bbfs and the board not being provider friendly is why Jules isn't the only well known and respected provider to walk away. Kitty has told me many times she won't be back that Mojo did her a favor with the ban. Some women don't require validation at the cost of their personal dignity.

I stick around for the entertainment value. I do not have appointments with eccie members by MY choice, and trash backpage, guys, bp clients aren't demanding bbfs or even expecting bbbj, so which site is the trash? BP guys don't expect discounts, review specials (lol)they don't low-ball and they use condoms...it seems to me the slumming it is providers who are primarily working eccie as their only source of income. I shiver to think of the irreparable damage their self images and self esteem are receiving thanks to you slobbyists. Shudders.

Just my little old 2 cents. Opinions are like assholes they are a dime a dozen around here.
tsjasmine is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:56 PM   #75
tsjasmine
Account Disabled

User ID: 244648
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
dont put words in my mouth, catfish. i never said you were anywhere. i asked. big difference.
Steve is NOT a catfish hunni
tsjasmine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women