Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2021, 03:27 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Missing something.......

It is not about Matt Gaetz problem and solution.
Yes, you are. You are MISSING the thread topic.

IMO Gaetz doesn't have a "problem" for which there is a "solution"!

The people who dredge up stale bullshit and pretend it is "new" information have a personal problem for which there is no "solution," because their derangement is etched into their calcified space between their ears. False narratives is a new Dumbocrat standard.

You might want to consider opening a new thread on:

"Finding "problems" and "solutions" for them!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:40 AM   #62
preggolover89
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Can someone provide a cliff notes version of the Matt Gaetz saga and status ? It is too much too read and follow.
Actual cliff notes instead of dumbass Trumpsters denying with zero evidence:

Joel Greenberg, former tax collector in Florida and friend of Matt Gaetz, did tons of shady shit. He was indicted on federal charges for making up a pedophilia accusation about someone, which led to discoveries that he was making fake IDs using official equipment, likely for women he met on seeking arrangements (sugar babies).

There are records of public venmo transactions between Gaetz and Greenberg where Gaetz noted "send to xxx (girl's name)" and Greenberg sent it with notes like "tuition".

Greenberg is 100% going to jail for a really long time. There is suspicion that one or more of the women Gaetz slept with was under 18 so he is being investigated. If Greenberg flips on him (likely) and has any proof, Gaetz is screwed. If one of the women who was under 18 when Gaetz slept with her testifies, Gaetz is screwed. If not, Gaetz will be fine.

As of now there is no evidence whatsoever that I'm aware of that Gaetz slept with anyone under 18. This could change in an instant.

If anyone is still interested in that bet I'd go up to $10k 1:1 odds that Gaetz is going to resign or be indicted.
preggolover89 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:42 AM   #63
preggolover89
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The people who dredge up stale bullshit and pretend it is "new" information have a personal problem for which there is no "solution," because their derangement is etched into their calcified space between their ears. False narratives is a new Dumbocrat standard.

You honestly believe it's not a problem for a conservative politician to be publicly outed as a monger?

You don't believe it's possible he slept with someone 17? If he did, would that not be a problem?
preggolover89 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:14 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggolover89 View Post
You honestly believe it's not a problem for a conservative politician to be publicly outed as a monger?

You don't believe it's possible he slept with someone 17? If he did, would that not be a problem?
"possible" ... ? And is it "possible" HE DIDN'T?

It depends on in what state he "slept" with them ... of course, if he were sleeping with them I don't believe that's against the law irrespective of their age. Although I believe it is probably not a good idea for parenting reasons, over the years I've known a lot of people who have allowed their family members to sleep in the same bed with them. BTW: All that you have posted are allegations. Which includes your "Trumpster" remark. At the moment I'd rather be a "Trumpster" than a "Bidenster"! How about you?

Quote:
Age of consent laws in the U.S., reflecting the general age of consent: Blue=16 Drab=17 Green= 18
"outed as a monger"? Gaetz is being trashed with old BS because he supported the President in the President's efforts to improve the quality of life for U.S. citizens and businesses. The last SCOTUS justice confirmed was similarly trashed for drinking beer and chasing pussy in college .... even though he was approved to be a Federal trial and appellate judge before that without his beer and pussy trashing!

You probably voted for Clinton, no?

Not only did he (the POTUS above) engage in sexual relations with another person he used a perfectly fine Cuban cigar as a dildo and got his knob polished in the People's House while his wife slept in the other end of the house upstairs under the watchful eyes of the Service assigned to keep an eye on her.

Of course Clinton did the same as Governor of Arkansas with the help of the state police. But his wife seems to tolerate predators ....

Old 04-11-2021, 06:49 AM   #65
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by preggolover89 View Post
Actual cliff notes instead of dumbass Trumpsters denying with zero evidence:

Joel Greenberg, former tax collector in Florida and friend of Matt Gaetz, did tons of shady shit. He was indicted on federal charges for making up a pedophilia accusation about someone, which led to discoveries that he was making fake IDs using official equipment, likely for women he met on seeking arrangements (sugar babies).

There are records of public venmo transactions between Gaetz and Greenberg where Gaetz noted "send to xxx (girl's name)" and Greenberg sent it with notes like "tuition".

Greenberg is 100% going to jail for a really long time. There is suspicion that one or more of the women Gaetz slept with was under 18 so he is being investigated. If Greenberg flips on him (likely) and has any proof, Gaetz is screwed. If one of the women who was under 18 when Gaetz slept with her testifies, Gaetz is screwed. If not, Gaetz will be fine.

As of now there is no evidence whatsoever that I'm aware of that Gaetz slept with anyone under 18. This could change in an instant.

If anyone is still interested in that bet I'd go up to $10k 1:1 odds that Gaetz is going to resign or be indicted.
i hear Cliff Notes (the company) is hiring..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:21 AM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

On the $10k bet .... is that still good if his resignation is to facilitate his run for the Florida governership? That's why he's getting slammed, and THE CURRENT GOVERNOR is also getting slammed now, because he may be interested in the POTUS opening in 2024.

Everyone interested in politics ... hide your high school annuals. The DumboCrats still act high schoolish when considered adults!

And he's another one from New York ... along with the newest offering .....

.. although lately he seems to be preying on elderly patients in hospices and "nursing" homes.
Old 04-11-2021, 11:24 AM   #67
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

You are missing something again. Clearly you don't read these threads.
This was started by a thread post by boardman. Did you read it ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 01:19 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Thoughts?

i mean the dude used cashapp. everyone knows you never prepay a session unless you're a clown or a fool. and then there's that whole e-record thing. who'd a thunk it..

meanwhile, back at the ranch, the DOJ and the FBI have no comment. gee i wonder why..
Quote:
You are missing something again. Clearly you don't read these threads.
This was started by a thread post by boardman. Did you read it ?
Clearly you don't understand what you are reading. Have you found that to be problematic for you in intellectual endeavors?

Perhaps you should step back and reconsider your remarks.

The thread topic is about ..... Gaetz ... not what you or Boardman want it to be.

And to your point ... this was Boardman's first post, which is at #34: "Tabloid Journalism" and I took that to be a characterization of the commentary with respect to Gaetz, which IS and WAS the topic of the thread ....

... as I mentioned ... if you want to have a conversation with yourself then please start your own thread. Suggested title: "Vita Talks to Himself"!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:34 PM   #69
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Default Stay on topic please

I would like to remind everyone that the topic of this thread is Matt Gaetz. Please refrain from personal attacks or topics other than Matt Gaetz. If you want to discuss a different topic, start a new thread on that topic.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 03:40 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

When some folks have no substance they resort to personal dismissal.
Old 04-11-2021, 07:09 PM   #71
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Some of the tabloid commentaries are saying Matt Gaetz is handsome. If that is handsome, I don't want to know what ugly is. What is the up and down vote on that ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:25 PM   #72
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would like to remind everyone that the topic of this thread is Matt Gaetz. Please refrain from personal attacks or topics other than Matt Gaetz. If you want to discuss a different topic, start a new thread on that topic.

Perhaps if this were to be posted in the political forums you would have some liberal buddies to back you up, however Houston is a very conservative forum. You should know by now you're pissing in the wind.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #73
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Perhaps if this were to be posted in the political forums you would have some liberal buddies to back you up, however Houston is a very conservative forum. You should know by now you're pissing in the wind.
i'm not looking for allies. this isn't the food fight forum. that would be the Political whatever its called forum. those who want to food fight should go there.

the rules here are pretty simple. stay on topic and dont do personal attacks. i have no problem with anyone, no matter how far right wing or extreme, bringing their perspective here on Matt Gaetz, whether it's a deep state thing, a vast left wing conspiracy issue, or what have you. i'm all for it. i'm just not all for thread hijacks or ad hominem attacks.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:51 AM   #74
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Can we have a suggested solution to this.....instead of only observations ?

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=244127

All I ever see from you is observations...

Regarding this particular discussion I think the solution is obvious.
Wait for the facts...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:01 PM   #75
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
the rules here are pretty simple. stay on topic and dont do personal attacks. i have no problem with anyone, no matter how far right wing or extreme, bringing their perspective here i'm just not all for thread hijacks or ad hominem attacks.
GOTCHA...
Is that why you've been banned on so MANY, MANY occasions...
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women