Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2021, 07:12 PM   #61
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Apology accepted. I'll go further and say that Obamacare, despite dealing with a glaring inadequacy in our healthcare (pre-existing conditions), was like replacing a flat tire with your steering wheel. It keeps the car rolling but into territory you don't want to be in. If you have to mandate people to pay into it for it to work, but the mandate is unconstitutional, moving the mandate to tax code is stepping around the process by which these things should go through. What we really need is a European-style multi-payer system or single-payer, but that is a can of worms I'd rather not open.
I am not against some form of safety net as far as a contingency for healthcare.

Also, I am not against an Euro-centric system, but yeah, fuck taxes. That is something for another day.

Quote:
Dude, I have provided so many links for a lot of my positions! I don't think I've made any argument that wasn't backed up by evidence. And I think we've both been going point by point, but I have tried to focus on rebutting your points and not strawmanning you. You have, on the other hand, called me a lemming, a government cuck, an authoritarian, a democrat, and I think that's just in this post alone.
Bullshit. Your entire position was against a strawman of whether or not people should take the vaccine from a medical perspective. I actually agree with you that a vaccine might not be a bad thing, however, I am also willing to give people the benefit of the doubt on conditions, personal medical, religious or otherwise on why they want to make the DECISION to take the vaccine.

My position is that I don't want the government to forcibly make everyone take it via mandate. You bitch and whine about how it's for "public safety" yet I asked you many times why there weren't mandates for other viruses or any other condition.

Quote:
The Mueller thing was a huge fucking waste of time for everyone involved because it wasn't going to show any kind of tampering with the actual process of the election (of which there was none). Did the report show a foreign nation trying to influence voters. Yes. Yes. But how many other social media advertisements were paid for with foreign donations? It's all public. Was the hacking portion criminal? Sure. Undoubtedly. It showed that the DNC was snubbing the popular candidate. We should be thanking those hackers.
Influence? How? Because Russian memes against Hillary? Because people in Russia preferred one to another? That's not influence any more than when Americans had an opinion about Brexit. Is hacking criminal? Yes. But you didn't need hackers to see that the DNC was snubbing Sanders. You only need to see the massive media push for Killary and the fact that she started off the primaries with almost half of her delegates in the bag via Super Delegates, which, btw, you are more than welcome to explain to me because I still don't understand why she started with that when nobody else did.

Quote:
We should be thanking those hackers.
Seriously, what exactly have the hacks revealed? Shit that literally anyone else with eyes could have seen. That's not news. The DNC spent 10 million on an investigation people have been talking about (especially the Bernie people) have been saying for months.

Not that it matters, because even after she bent him over the table and buttfucked him, he still endorsed her. And the fact that he got a third house kind of makes up for it, I guess? But, yeah, fuck the DNC.

Quote:
Two differences between 2016 and 2020. Number one, evidence. There was a breach and the emails were released to the public. That is HARD evidence of mischief, none of which has been substantiated for 2020.
If you know anything about emails, you know that those are often ignored completely by the media. The media buried JOE BIDEN LITERALLY BRIBING SOMEONE WITH BILLIONS ON CAMERA. You speak of hard evidence. That couldn't be more hard evidence than literal video proof of him speaking and bragging about how he bribed the UK AG.

Quote:
Number two, the Democrats did not contest the facts of the election. Going off of the evidence of the hack, they investigated but did not question the legitimacy of the government. It did also result in a bunch of indictments for crimes as Trump's associates tried to cover their asses. Giant clown circus on all sides.
Even before the election, Hillary was saying the Russians were involved. Hell, she was saying the Russians were involved with Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. That's her go-to. The Russians!

Quote:
But ultimately, this is unrelated to the 2020 election. It's just a "what-about [x]" instead of addressing the lack of evidence for a stolen election.
I am not going to say anything about a stolen election. My point is that, why was there a massive, public, multi-million dollar investigation, impeachment threats against Trump's alleged cheating.. but there is none against claims of Biden? And yes, this is What-aboutisms. It's bullshit that only one party seems to get away with everything while the other does nothing.

Which brings me to... both. parties. suck. I am willing to bet someone a session that after all of the cameras are off, the Pelosis, the Bidens, the Bushes, the Obamas, the Schumers, the McConnells and everyone on both sides of the parties go off and laugh at everyone.

Quote:
How many dozens of lawsuits were filed in the days after the election contesting it?
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2AF1G1
Lawsuits are not the same as investigations on the scale of the Russiagate that the DNC. There was a massive push by every facade of the media, social media changed the rules of posting because of the "Russians"

Compare this to some lawsuits. And you think there is an equivalency? Get the fuck out of here.

Quote:
The Arizona Republican party just concluded an audit where they DID hire someone to look into their election and now Texas is doing the same. Maybe delusional is too strong a word and I apologize, but what do you call this if not a refutation to your point?
The Russia crap lasted a year and some change. And it spent millions. The media got hard talking about Russia. Yeah, big, big difference between hiring someone to look at one state. Are you really going to say that the same amount of effort took place compared to the previous witchhunt?

Quote:
Well, we have some common ground there. It's why I'm not a Democrat.
And I'm not a Republican. If there's anything I hate more than Democrats, it's Republicans. They're the worst. They spent something like 7 years bitching about Obamacare, but when it was time to deliver and they had all three branches, they just shit their pants. FUCK Republicans.

Quote:
Let me give you the subheading of the article you just linked:
"President Trump’s campaign and its allies have lost dozens of court cases challenging President-elect Joe Biden’s win"

A debunked claim does not constitute evidence.
Fine. I never said I wanted to continue with the stolen election thing. I am enjoying watching old Joe crash and burn now too much.

Quote:
Tell me: did I say there weren't protests? Did I say there weren't riots? No, it definitely happened in both years, don't strawman me on this. Protests I'm definitely cool with. Riots, I'm not, and I'll condemn them on both sides. But the difference between the two responses was the conduct of the losing candidate.
I was referring to the party of the losers. Okay. Trump didn't handle the loss graciously. But whining about it and suing someone (which the DNC later would cancel out via Russiagate) is a far cry from the party of the losing candidate actively rioting against the winning candidate. Kamala, Waters, Schumer, all of these morons barely did anything to condemn the shit ton of whining and rioting the losers did.

Quote:
Oh, and Clinton didn't incite a riot that broke into the Capitol, there was that too
Trump didn't either. You realize he literally told people "Go home" And he made it a point to protest peacefully. But, of course, the media had to spin that as "inciting."

Quote:
The Burisma thing is still in the news though, which is good. The corruption and influence-peddling has to stop, and this back and forth whataboutism isn't helping us get money out of politics. It's bullshit and no one should cover for Hunter Biden.
Money should be out of politics. Special interests should be out of politics. PORK FILLED BILLS should go get fucked.

So, why was Trump shit on so much during the primaries when he funded his own campaign?

Quote:
Trump was booted from twitter because he used the platform to incite a riot. That's not censorship, it's consequences.
He did no such thing. Just like how he didn't say the people in that Alabama incident were "good people." Just like how the media lied about him saying Mexicans were rapists, they lied about him "inciting" violence.

And btw, what violence? You had some morons run into the capital, mess up some desks and one "rioter" gets killed.

Mind you, at this point, there had been almost a year of lockdowns and masking mandates, economies fucked. I don't condone riots or breaking into capitals, but I sure as hell don't blame people for being pissed at that point.

Quote:
First, let's establish that the federal government is not behind any of this censorship. They have filed no suits (except against protestors that broke into the Capitol).
Never said it was. But why is it that these censorships always seem to skew in one direction.

Quote:
These companies have decided to censor this content because they have deemed it dangerous misinformation and don't want it on their platforms.
Define misinformation. What misinformation.

Quote:
I generally disagree with that assessment, I think people can make up their own minds and judge the validity of information on their own (even if they don't actually do it). The judgment that it's "dangerous" kind of makes sense if you view it as dangerous to the institutions that guarantee our rights.
Do you realize that if you saw trans women aren't real women, you can get banned from Facebook or twitter? Or at least get put in "FB jail"? You realize that if you speak out against Islam, the same? That's part of the "misinformation" that these platforms think.

Quote:
If your issue is the partisan nature of personality-driven news media, I'm right there with you. It absolutely divides us more than it should. MSNBC, Fox, CNN, I think all of their anchors are a net-negative.
There's a reason why people say "TV program"

Quote:
But let's be careful about word choice here. "Cheating" and unfair" could imply voter fraud, and not partisan bias, which you appear to mean.
Semantics. If one side has lies constantly told about them, while the others have their lies constantly covered up or excused, that's cheating. You can call it unfair, but if it were any other competition, it would be called cheating.

Quote:
Also, Trump won in 2016. Do you think the left-wing media was more fair to Trump in 2016 and that's why he won?
Trump winning in 2016 was the biggest fluke in American political history. He was never supposed to have won. It was either supposed to have been Rubio (fuck you), Jeb Bush (REAL Fuck you) against Hillary. Gotta continue that dynasty.

Quote:
Absolutely. I totally agree with you, up to a point. Assertions require evidence, and if none can be found, well... at what point do you stop listening to the fringe?
You can listen or stop listening anytime you want. That's choice. But if someone automatically labels them as "conspiracy theorists" and completely disregards them, that does no good.

There are/were concerns. And while some of it is air, some of it is true. But when the media ACTIVELY labels anyone who says so as conspiracy theorists/loons and even censors them, that does nothing in the form of political discourse. It just empowers that group more and makes the other side more adamant towards them.

Quote:
Let's say someone believes in unicorns. Now I can't absolutely say unicorns don't exist (you can't prove a negative, after all). And maybe I look everywhere this person says they've seen them and don't find them. Maybe I was unlucky, and maybe they're just good at hiding. There is still that tiny percent chance that I'm wrong. However, I'm not going to make any important life decisions based on that tiny chance.
If you're saying extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I agree. However, my problem is when one side is never listened to. That guy who honestly believes in unicorns should at least be able to say it. But he's being called names, being told to STFU and is being banned off of everything because of his claims.

With regards to election, the answer is fairly simple.

Voter ID laws. If you don't have an ID, you don't get to vote. And you vote on the day of. or maybe a day or two before.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 06:09 PM   #62
craze danz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This article from Oct 2020 explains very well the dilemma the US is in now. The proliferation of misinformation is dangerous - it can stir the emotions of those who decide they will no longer trust the fact checkers... then they attack The Capitol and make a chant saying they want to hang the Vice President... why?..because the VP stopped drinking the Kool-Aid.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter...ia-gatekeepers

some clips from article:

The thing about “fake news” is that it suddenly seems authentic when it’s on your side.

...Trump campaign operatives tried to give the story--the batch of emails and a former Hunter business partner accusing Joe Biden of involvement--to a Wall Street Journal reporter. “The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open ....the Journal ran a short news story saying “corporate records reviewed by the Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.” Fox’s news division, reviewing the same records, reached the same conclusion.

A blue-chip newspaper like the Journal carries more weight than a highly partisan website, but it’s a vast echo chamber out there, and no news organization has the clout to either certify or shut down an allegation that’s “out there.” There are too many ways for a shaky charge, a video snippet or a conspiracy theory to go viral, too many audiences that believe the establishment press is lying to them.

That’s why the gatekeepers are a shadow of their former selves, just some brand-name voices in the national cacophony.
craze danz is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:11 PM   #63
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by craze danz View Post
This article from Oct 2020 explains very well the dilemma the US is in now. The proliferation of misinformation is dangerous - it can stir the emotions of those who decide they will no longer trust the fact checkers... then they attack The Capitol and make a chant saying they want to hang the Vice President... why?..because the VP stopped drinking the Kool-Aid.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter...ia-gatekeepers

According to the "gatekeepers" this is accurate information and not misinformation :

Trump said Mexicans were rapists

Trump was a Russian asset

Trump said the racists in the Charlottesville incident were "fine people"

Trump said to drink bleach

Trump had a Russian prostitute pee on a bed which jumpstarted the Russiagate crap.

Trump tried to catch Ukraine in a quid quo pro with over a recorded phonecall, which led to impeachment no. 1

Trump incited rioters via twitter, despite literally saying to protest in peace.

And more.

None of these were true. Not a one. But you don't see anyone who cries about misinformation issuing corrections. Do you see Twitter reinstating Trump? Nope. Facebook? Nope.

Please enlighten us all on this misinformation. I've asked other people this same question and I get crickets. Because anyone that actually reads a tweet in full context or listens to an entire statement and not just some snippet can easily correct you.

You don't need gatekeepers. You just need to learn how to use proper context.

Quote:
some clips from article:

The thing about “fake news” is that it suddenly seems authentic when it’s on your side.

...Trump campaign operatives tried to give the story--the batch of emails and a former Hunter business partner accusing Joe Biden of involvement--to a Wall Street Journal reporter. “The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open ....the Journal ran a short news story saying “corporate records reviewed by the Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.” Fox’s news division, reviewing the same records, reached the same conclusion.
Uh, the emails have been proven to be authentic. And they clearly showed questionable conduct from Hunter Biden. When the media (both mainstream conservative and liberal outlets) actively chooses to ignore these, but in the same breath, claims Trump is a russian asset, that is lying by omission and clear collusion with one party.

Quote:
A blue-chip newspaper like the Journal carries more weight than a highly partisan website, but it’s a vast echo chamber out there, and no news organization has the clout to either certify or shut down an allegation that’s “out there.”
No. the only thing that carries weight is listening to a press conference in its entirety, paying attention to phone call and the context of a conversation or watching something completely unclipped and unedited.

Quote:
There are too many ways for a shaky charge, a video snippet or a conspiracy theory to go viral, too many audiences that believe the establishment press is lying to them.
Biden literally bragged about forcing a Ukrainian AG to get shitcanned or he would withhold billions of dollars in aide. On camera. Everyone can hear it. The media barely touched this and Social media actively tried to censor this. Fox reported on it a little, but tell me why CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NYT, and other mainstream outlets didn't bombard the Biden campaign about this, while they were hounding Trump over his call with the Ukrainian president? Tell me why the same mainstream outlets repeatedly downplayed Benghazi and Clinton in 16.

You don't get to say something is viral or an out of context snippet but not explain just because it's coming from someone on the other side of the political aisle.

Quote:
That’s why the gatekeepers are a shadow of their former selves, just some brand-name voices in the national cacophony.
What the fuck are you babbling about? The gatekeepers are more active than ever. When you make a post about covid that isn't part of the mainstream norm, there's an automatic little preface stuck on said post about how dangerous misinformation is.

When stars like Nikki Minaj and Riahnna are questioning the efficacy of the vaccine, the CDC, Fauci, the British Parliament, the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, MSNBC, Youtube influencers tried to shut them down or censor them.

But, by all means, what misinformation did Trump supporters give?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 02:48 AM   #64
craze danz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
According to the "gatekeepers" this is accurate information and not misinformation :

Trump said Mexicans were rapists

https://youtu.be/TML2cApMueU

At 0:38 try opening your ears
So, let me guess, now you're going to claim this is just CGI? You're constantly trying to play the shell game, trying to move the goalposts, so I wouldn't expect less.

Also hilarious in this vid is Trump saying these people desperately looking for work, trying to feed their kids, etc are "being sent here". Nobody is being "sent" fucking anywhere, but Trump has always lived in a world of delusions...I can see why you've been a fan......ah, but I will say this "baddies being sent" bs (lol)is good for his narrative, wanting everyone to fear all immigrants.

They're crossing the border because they've heard so much about all the jobs in the US where NOBODY will check your citizenship when you apply for a position. If business owners denied jobs to non citizens, then the job seekers would stop coming from other countries. It's so fucking simple. Have you ever ONCE heard any MAGA hat wearing loudmouth or dumbfuck T himself bring up this point???
Old 09-29-2021, 04:06 AM   #65
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You political tricks never stop disagreeing 😂 take the nonsense to the political section and go back and forth until your last breath. Who's winning so far? LMAO
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:02 AM   #66
Aoi
meh

Quote:
https://youtu.be/TML2cApMueU

At 0:38 try opening your ears
So, let me guess, now you're going to claim this is just CGI? You're constantly trying to play the shell game, trying to move the goalposts, so I wouldn't expect less.
This has been debunked back in 2015. Are you deaf or just plain ignorant? He's clearly referring to Mexican criminals such as the cartels. What the fuck did you think they bring? Accountants? Scientists? Lawyers? CEOs?

Shit, in that very clip, he even says "some are good people."

Anyone who is still citing this as anything other than a joke now has the political opinion of hogshit.

Quote:
Also hilarious in this vid is Trump saying these people desperately looking for work, trying to feed their kids, etc are "being sent here".
Yes, they're being sent either by the government, families or they just cross over. And in criminal cases, by the cartels. This is not news. You act like Mexicans are some fucking saints.

Quote:
Nobody is being "sent" fucking anywhere, but Trump has always lived in a world of delusions...I can see why you've been a fan......ah, but I will say this "baddies being sent" bs (lol)is good for his narrative, wanting everyone to fear all immigrants.
Mexico is one of the most corrupt countries in the west. So, yes, they're being "sent" here either by cartels who have huge amounts of power or the sheer shitty conditions their country puts them in.

Also, did you know there is a process to immigrating to the states? You don't just jump a fucking fence and then start claiming victimhood because of a country you are in illegally.

Where do you get your information from? The women on the View? The late night comedians? Because, again, what you just cited has the worth of leftist hog shit.

Quote:
They're crossing the border because they've heard so much about all the jobs in the US where NOBODY will check your citizenship when you apply for a position. If business owners denied jobs to non citizens, then the job seekers would stop coming from other countries.
They're also crossing because of the sanctuary cities/states that give them aide at the cost of American taxpayer dollars and jobs at the cost of Americans. Maybe if states started kicking out the ass holes who come here illegally, we wouldn't have to worry about illegal immigration.

You want to know how to stop businesses from hirinig illegal immigrants? FUCKING DEPORT THEIR ILLEGAL ASSES BACK.

If the supply is gone, so is the demand.

Quote:
It's so fucking simple. Have you ever ONCE heard any MAGA hat wearing loudmouth or dumbfuck T himself bring up this point???
If it's so simple, why do you have the entire story wrong? MAGA supporters are largely welcoming of LEGAL IMMIGRATION. However, they do want all immigrants to come into the country legally. As in, through the process, and not jumping over some fucking fence.

It's so fucking simple. have you ever ONCE heard any liberal loudmouth or late night dumbfuck bring up this point???

The difference in how we applied your statement is that I did it with truth, while you're bumbling bullshit from morons who clearly lie to you.

The next time you want to step up to me, you'd better stop bringing shit that is spouted from people such as Colbert, Noah and other leftists dumbasses.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:32 AM   #67
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The MSM is the reason for disinformation , hell they even won a Pulitzer prizes for the fake media hoax of the Russian collusion stories
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:07 PM   #68
craze danz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
This has been debunked back in 2015.
I'm not surprised at all but you just can't admit when you are proven wrong about something. Case in point: you say "Trump never called Mexicans rapists", and then I provide video showing that he did. Next, when you realize you've painted yourself into a corner, you make the usual moves with an amusing attempt at trying to rearrange your shit and you try to draw attention over to something else unrelated, to whitewash over your giant glaring error that can be seen from space. Incredibly, you even say this was "debunked" and proceed to spew wild conjecture shit about "cartels and criminals". You sound like a little boy talking about an action movie you saw.

And then comes the predictable boiler plate conservative replies, those easy to use, standard plug & play, lazy responses, like "it's just the liberal media...". You have a strange obsession with the tv show called The View, hahahahahaha, you keep bringing it up. Is watching tv like this your idea of extensive research? I guess that would explain some things. Just don't try to project that simpleton shit on to me.

You must listen to all these Republican congressmen pussies who are too afraid to stand up to the cult leader....then you actually believe you are getting the "straight story" on things when you follow all the pathetic pandering. At least Liz Cheney has some guts.

Another thing revealing - earlier in the thread you seemed to say that anyone and everyone who votes democrat would "hold up a sign that says fuck America", or something along those lines, following your idea that everyone who chooses to vote for Dem candidates must 'hate' the US - this is yet another sign of your naivety, making a simple grouping of people together like that. I figure you must be very young, but don't worry, you'll eventually learn about all the complex facets of this big world.

You can't even tell when I'm pasting an excerpt from an article and when I'm saying something in my own words. I provide a link to an article (and BTW not from a source that conservatives would automatically knee-jerk to calling 'liberal') and you unknowingly show that you didn't even read the article. You replied to an excerpt I pasted under the link (and I marked it as such)as if you thought those were my own words. This was good for a laugh, but it did also show that you are only here to troll and that your mind is stubbornly stuck in the big lie about the 2020 election. A shrink maybe could help you but I definitely cannot.

I can see that this thread can't possibly be fruitful going forward, so I will not waste any more of my time on it.

Quote:
The next time you want to step up to me, you'd better stop bringing shit that is spouted from people such as Colbert, Noah and other leftists dumbasses.
one more thing I have to say - this kind of baby-badass posturing has also provided me with lots of belly laughs, so thanks!
Old 10-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #69
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I'm not surprised at all but you just can't admit when you are proven wrong about something. Case in point: you say "Trump never called Mexicans rapists", and then I provide video showing that he did.
Wrong. The narrative is that he called all Mexicans rapists. However, he was clearly referring to a very specific subset of them. You know, the ACTUAL rapists. But, of course, you clearly missed the context because you're too busy having a hater boner for the guy.

Quote:
Next, when you realize you've painted yourself into a corner, you make the usual moves with an amusing attempt at trying to rearrange your shit and you try to draw attention over to something else unrelated, to whitewash over your giant glaring error that can be seen from space.
No, I'm giving you context to the quote. Something that you clearly lack.

Quote:
Incredibly, you even say this was "debunked" and proceed to spew wild conjecture shit about "cartels and criminals".
Yes, because cartels and criminals are a thing.

Quote:
You sound like a little boy talking about an action movie you saw.
Really? In your world, little boys spew facts to, I guess adults like you, who are clearly wrong on everything you say?

Quote:
And then comes the predictable boiler plate conservative replies, those easy to use, standard plug & play, lazy responses, like "it's just the liberal media...". You have a strange obsession with the tv show called The View, hahahahahaha, you keep bringing it up.
You mean kind of like how liberals always say "FOX NEWS FOX NEWS!"?

The reason I say the View is because only the morons on that show say what you are and actually believe it.

Quote:
Is watching tv like this your idea of extensive research? I guess that would explain some things. Just don't try to project that simpleton shit on to me.
No, actually listening to a speech is extensive research. Understanding that criminals exist and yes, some Mexicans are criminals and they are crossing over here illegally (repeated, since they are criminals after all)!

I find it funny that you utter simpleton, but everything you just ranted about requires an IQ less than that of toenail.

Quote:
You must listen to all these Republican congressmen pussies who are too afraid to stand up to the cult leader....then you actually believe you are getting the "straight story" on things when you follow all the pathetic pandering.
1. I did get the story straight and I corrected you. Have you noticed that this entire response has you rebutting a single fucking thing? It's you getting butthurt and pissed that I owned you.

2. All establishment Republicans hate Trump. McConnell, McCain, Romney, Bush, Rubio and all of these pussies left Trump high and dry during the Russian crap.

Quote:
At least Liz Cheney has some guts.
Yes, nothing says guts like wanting to continue with an endless war. You really know how to pick em. Liz Cheney is the biggest loser in the party, actually, in politics in general.

Quote:
Another thing revealing - earlier in the thread you seemed to say that anyone and everyone who votes democrat would "hold up a sign that says fuck America"
When did I say that?

Quote:
or something along those lines, following your idea that everyone who chooses to vote for Dem candidates must 'hate' the US
Cite.

Quote:
- this is yet another sign of your naivety, making a simple grouping of people together like that. I figure you must be very young, but don't worry, you'll eventually learn about all the complex facets of this big world.
Cite.

How often are you seeing Republicans crying about how racist America is? OTOH, you have AOC, Watters, Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Booker, Omar, Talib, Obama and every other major Democrat always talking about how racist America is and how awful its past is. As if other countries are so fucking perfect, right?

Additionally, how often do you see Democrats condemning the likes of Black Lives Matter and Antifa, both groups who have done absolutely nothing but commit acts of terrorism?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Do not start with me. You are clearly unequipped to have a political discussion.

Quote:
You can't even tell when I'm pasting an excerpt from an article and when I'm saying something in my own words. I provide a link to an article (and BTW not from a source that conservatives would automatically knee-jerk to calling 'liberal') and you unknowingly show that you didn't even read the article.
I did read the article. And the article was bullshit.

Quote:
You replied to an excerpt I pasted under the link (and I marked it as such)as if you thought those were my own words.

Did no such thing.

Quote:
This was good for a laugh, but it did also show that you are only here to troll and that your mind is stubbornly stuck in the big lie about the 2020 election. A shrink maybe could help you but I definitely cannot.
Learning to read would help you.

Quote:
I can see that this thread can't possibly be fruitful going forward, so I will not waste any more of my time on it.
So you got owned and now you're running away after making a rant post with personal attacks. Yeah, I thought so.

Quote:
one more thing I have to say - this kind of baby-badass posturing has also provided me with lots of belly laughs, so thanks!
Attempted insults by a parting loser means nothing to me.

The next time you post (and you will) I suggest you do so after you become literate. Otherwise, your opinion is worthless and wrong.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 01:09 PM   #70
dogfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Why did all the Trump-appointed Republican judges throw out every single election fraud case due to lack of evidence?
Ah, I see someone has been binge-watching CNN and MSNBC. This is a complete lie. There was no review the evidence because the cases were not taken in the first place. The reason given was "lack of standing", meaning the party bringing the lawsuit (e.g. TX attorney general, et. al.) was supposedly not harmed by the action and therefore had no business/interest in bringing the suit.
dogfart is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:16 AM   #71
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

MSM = ( in my opinion ) Propaganda censorship subversion ,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women