Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #61
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize we are in their country don't ya? You do understand that politics are different than war.
I do understand that we are in their country, and the politics are different there, how does that justify their indifference to killing our soldiers while expecting us to fall over ourselves apologizing for anything and everything......again, I do not approve of what the us soldier did, I also dont think we need to apologize to anyone over it.
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by titlover1 View Post
I do understand that we are in their country, and the politics are different there, how does that justify their indifference to killing our soldiers while expecting us to fall over ourselves apologizing for anything and everything......again, I do not approve of what the us soldier did, I also dont think we need to apologize to anyone over it.
There are more than just one faction over there. I doubt that women and children he killed were in the hate our soldiers camp. I see nothing wrong with an apology for this crime. I see no reason to apologize for killing the ones who are trying to kill us.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I could recommend some books on the Afghan culture. This predates Islam and apologies come with a price. Our soldiers will pay that price.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #64
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

It would be a simply beautiful tourist attraction. Imagine miles of nothing but glass. I'd pay to see it. (Go ahead... rip for me implying mass murder on an entire region of people. and that I am no better than the terrorist. You are probably right. In the final analysis, I'd defend this way of life over that backwards, murderous, women hating, brutal way any day of the week. I'll own it. I'd love nothing more than to glass the entire region.)
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Understandable but not going to happen. We could just leave the region. We could never go back. Did you know that there is a part of that region where only like 10% of the population has ever heard of 9\11. If we weren't there we would have no soldiers dying over there. We do not have a draft btw. Everybody over there knew that was a possibility. Part of the job description.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It would be a simply beautiful tourist attraction. Imagine miles of nothing but glass. I'd pay to see it. (Go ahead... rip for me implying mass murder on an entire region of people. and that I am no better than the terrorist. You are probably right. In the final analysis, I'd defend this way of life over that backwards, murderous, women hating, brutal way any day of the week. I'll own it. I'd love nothing more than to glass the entire region.)

you hate the women beaters but you wouldnt mind Nuking the country and killing ALL the women?

makes perfect sense.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #67
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I agree. I think the only hope of containing the spread of Islamist terrorism is to always show strength even brutality. Never apologize. Every time we accidentaly burn a Koran, publish political cartoon of Mohammad or accidentally show any sort or insensitivity to Islam and apologize the Islamists are emboldened.

We keep showing kindness and compassion thinking our enemie's heart will soften, and instead they just hate us more. We have to stop assuming that Muslims see the world the way we see it. They have been endoctrinated in a toxic hateful belief system from the cradle. To an Islamist, returning good for evil is inconceivable.

I'm not sure the "Chicago way" of taking a gun to a knife fight is going to to be sufficient with Islam. I say if they bring a knife we bring a fifteen thousand pound fuel air bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiP7-HBHwPc
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What is it with the right wing that their answer to any foreign policy question is more killing? Why would it be in our best interest to kill even more innocent civilians, including women and children. Why wouldn't the Afghanis be upset if a rogue soldier went out and randomly killed innocent people? Oh, of course, they do it to us, so we can do it to them. An eye for eye, and soon the whole world will be blind.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #69
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What is it with the right wing that their answer to any foreign policy question is more killing? Why would it be in our best interest to kill even more innocent civilians, including women and children. Why wouldn't the Afghanis be upset if a rogue soldier went out and randomly killed innocent people? Oh, of course, they do it to us, so we can do it to them. An eye for eye, and soon the whole world will be blind.

Not one of your better posts. "An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world will be blind"; I Googled that one. I'm sure you know that Mahatma Ghandi said it. Don't forget that Ghandi was assassinated by a Muslim. His strategy of non violent resistance worked in gaining India's independance because he was dealing with the English. If he had tried that tactic with the Muslims, it would not have worked. To use part of the Ghandi quote that is part of your permanent posting "A good person will resist an evil system with all his or her soul". I don't think resisting is going to be sufficient with this particluar evil system. I think we are going to have to fight them all out with no regard for what the French or the UN might think.

The Japanese reaction to Hiroshima and Nagasaki was not to retaliate: it was unconditional surrender. The policy of half assed responses to Islamic terror will insure that terrorism will go on indefinitely.

Osama Bin Laden said that when America withdrew from Lebanon after the Marine baracks bombing, and after our weak response in Mogadishu (black hawk down), and our weak response to the USS Cole bombing, he knew that America was cowardly. He said that was why he went ahead with the 911 attack; we had shown weakness. The 911 attack was almost exactly one year after the USS Cole attack.

We can't make the Islamist's love us. But we can make them fear us.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #70
CJ7
Valued Poster

an entire country officially breaking the peace like Japan did is entirely different.

thats a conventional war

isolated attcks by splinter cells is just that.

if we used the "at fault" logic why didnt Bush bomb Saudi" 11 of the 15 9-11 terrorists were from Saudi

any gusses?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #71
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
an entire country officially breaking the peace like Japan did is entirely different.

thats a conventional war

isolated attcks by splinter cells is just that.

if we used the "at fault" logic why didnt Bush bomb Saudi" 11 of the 15 9-11 terrorists were from Saudi

any gusses?

The nature of the war on terrorism is certainly messier than previous wars where the enemy is more clearly defined.

Tom Tancredo (former Republican congressman from Colorado) said that we should put the Islamists on notice, that if they ever use a nuclear device against us, we would nuke Mecca. Maybe that would create a sort of mutually assured destruction scenario. Maybe that would be sufficiently horrific to the Jihadists to cause them to restrain themselves. I think its worth a try. You take Manahattan we take Mecca. You can pray five times a day to a radioactive giant hole in the ground.

I believe that we must always show strength and respond forcefully whenever possible to the Islamists. The policy of nation building and giving everybody a Hershey bar and thinking that's going to decrease terrorism is a mistake.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe we should leave them alone, and quit trying to micromanage their country. We went into Afghanistan because, well, we had to attack somebody! I guess we thought OBL was there, but we didn't find him there, but we continued to bomb them anyway. Now OBL is dead, and we are still there. Why? No one knows. But let's see how many Muslims we can kill. That will teach them to not be so bloodthirsty.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #73
CJ7
Valued Poster

the entire "war on terror" mantra is horseshit. Its an no win situation any way you cut it. Chasing splinter cells of thugs around the world for all eternity is the most fucked up mindset anyone could possibly imagine.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #74
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the entire "war on terror" mantra is horseshit. Its an no win situation any way you cut it. Chasing splinter cells of thugs around the world for all eternity is the most fucked up mindset anyone could possibly imagine.
What do propose we should do? How do we get these bastards to stop fucking with us. This has been going in one form or another for fourteen hundred years.

People seem to think that live and let live is the answer; it's not. The Jihadists are commanded to kill us in the Koran; it's their religion. Unless we convert to Islam, they are commanded to kill us.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #75
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
What do propose we should do? How do we get these bastards to stop fucking with us. This has been going in one form or another for fourteen hundred years.

People seem to think that live and let live is the answer; it's not. The Jihadists are commanded to kill us in the Koran; it's their religion. Unless we convert to Islam, they are commanded to kill us.

chasing them around THE DAMN WORLD and breaking the budget in the interim IS allowing them to FUCK with us. Bin Ladens claim was to break our economy, Guess what? Those bastards dont have a Navy or an Air Force or a massive, fully armed Army to invade this country , and wouldn't if they could. Use Space images, predator drones, and covert ground intel (spies) to watch everything they do. One rocket from one drone aimed at one specific target (man) works a hell of a lot better than kicking down doors for $12 billion a month and 4000 soldiers lives.

Give me the $$ we spent in the mid east over the last decade and I can sew this place up so tight a hummingbird couldnt shit without us knowing it.

the age old "better there than here" is no longer a viable concept when "there" is EVERYWHERE.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women