Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #61
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me!!! I really appreciate the kind words and the cordial feelings! As far as my list of nice people i have had the pleasure of meeting since joining the hobby.....well, i must admit that would be pretty difficult. In two years I have entertained the presence of some great men who left me in a state of bliss with their affection and class. Thanks to all the gentleman who strive to make the hobby a safe and pleasant experience for providers. To all those gents who complain about the difficulty in getting in touch with me, I do apologize I have had an eventful year filled with numerous set backs, such is life. If you keep trying I promise I will reward your persistence Thanks Fellas!!

Now I have to say a special thank you to:
VIP Latina Barbie, Sweet Sienna, Sonya Playmate, Ava Divine, and my newest friend Hollywood 101. There are a lot of sweet providers that I have met but these are the girls who are in my everyday life and make being a provider fun and lighthearted. Thanks ladies!!

P.S. Thanks for always putting up with my long winded political rants in the sandbox! LOL I've tried to cut back on them.
collegegirlforyou is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #62
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
P.S. Thanks for always putting up with my long winded political rants in the sandbox! LOL I've tried to cut back on them.
That is why the sandbox has been so boring.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #63
L3FTY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jten13 View Post
Jucci is a super c0ol chick. Sfk. SL Jed clamper doc rob lefty boom mike. A lot of good guys in the hobby
Thx Jten!, happy bday as well!

Guys I have had a chance to chat w/: Jten, bmike02, CK, doc rob, salsa, boom, tst

Ladies: Ava divine, Amber housekeeper (love ur sassy mouth), Vinny, secret encounters, Hazel, Slave G, WithaCapitalK, VLB, dutchess jewels, UTR kat (wish i would run into again at another m & g), MPK, Amelia (u r hilarious), likiniki,

Only been doing this for a short time but all in all most everyone has been a joy to interact with.

I love SA!
L3FTY is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #64
Hollywood101
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141317
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A special thanks to the providers who have helped me the most since I've started here on Eccie:
Mirandalee: for pulling me into this little community of ours and walking me through everything and putting up with every question I asked (and there was a bunch!) Lol! Thank you beautiful!
VIP LB: for always coming through with a reference check no matter how busy she is, for answering any questions I've asked her, and for always keeping it classy.
Sonya Playmate: for being such a sweetheart to me and never failing to give a vouch.
Likinikki: for telling it like it is and for also never failing to give a vouch.
CollegeGirlForYou: for being a friend and confident. For taking your time to always vouch, for not judging, and last but not least your wicked awesomeness and personality! ;-)

To the Gentlemen I have met, thank you!
Stud_Muffin: for popping my Eccie cherry and being a superb gentlemen whenever we meet.
MoneyManMatt: for being the sweetheart you are and allowing me to share in your Birthday, I'll never forget it. =-)
Sofakingfun: for your wicked sense of humor, making me laugh, and always treating me kind.
Ttmax: for always keeping things fun and our great talks.
Liesas: for treating me with respect and making our time together enjoyable.
To a gentlemen who is very discreet but I know loves to fish and does crossfit: for always making time to see me, for your generosity, our wonderful conversations, for taking the time to get to know me, and for being the perfect gentlemen.

And a special thanks to our Mod in black! Even if you did give me an infraction, lmao! ;-)

I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I have yet to meet a gentlemen I have not enjoyed the company of so please don't get your feeling hurt if I did not mention you. These are the people who stand out the most to ME.
Hollywood101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #65
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNina0808 View Post
im new, but i have to say even though i havent met any providers yet, there is only one who really stands out to me and that is SonyaPlaymate...she just seems very genuine

as far as others i would say Mokoa,CK1942,JJ(always helping me out)Pdid,JTMtexas,Just4Fun,Soc kguy,JoshuaBraven,safun,Chepit o,Hornbill,TomSlick,James Brown,CMac...i know there are more but thats all i got for now xoxo nina
Hola SweetNina0808, will meet soon! You sound very nice too! :-)
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #66
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Not to mention liking the New England Patriots....I'm sorry did I say that out loud. J/K, J/K. CG4U, you know I love ya. Hope you enjoyed my gifts.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM   #67
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

DennisRn ;-) love ya babe
italia is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #68
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Forgot another Colt! Jten! I had Some who don't post often no need to mention them then..
Very few ladies I've met the ones that stand out as SWEETIES

Duh kit kat ,
Jazz my beSTIE(and my freak friend)
MsPK she bows she sweet, and .......
Ill be back if I get more in mind
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #69
Jazzibelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 141051
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Jucci_

You know ur my Girl!!
Jazzibelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #70
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

I also want to mention XOXO Karla. She is by far one of the sweetest providers I've met. I'm really glad to have met her.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #71
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

why thank you italia ====> likewise,,,,,,
.....and I agree with Malaya as it was very nice meeting XOXOKarla the other night
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #72
Whiskey-Fied
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
Whiskey-Fied
Whiskey-Fied is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #73
kitkat
Account Disabled

User ID: 63581
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanx Jucci! You rule!
kitkat is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #74
Ava Divine
Account Disabled

User ID: 148024
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you to those you mentioned my name - so sweet!!!

My favorite lady friend on here would have to be collegegirlforyou. She is really the only girl I know through here, and I just love her!

As far as my favorite gents, I have met some pretty awesome people and would hate to leave anyone out! So a shout out to all of the amazing gents I have had the pleasure of getting to know!
Ava Divine is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #75
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking you are very sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia View Post
Oh so many ...I have traveled many,many places in this great country of ours but
San Antonio is has the nicest community hands down.
Good People live here.
Lets see...such sweet men and women..Let me mention the ones whom I have seen
that just really go out of there way to be sweet and kind..
Boom shakalaka...
ABQ..
cant believe I havent heard Laz yet..
Rascal
Salas Man
ts#### ( cant remember those numbers but we all know who Im talking about)
SKF
JJ
Big35hurt
Ck19##(So Im not good with numbers...what?)
Dennisrn
Jed Clampet
Pdid
Mokoa
Likinikki
Naughty Jezebell
AtxDream
Dakota123
Sonya
MsPrittiKitty
VLB
Pepper
Dallas
So many,Im sure Im forgetting a whole bunch but the point here is that any other place the list wouldnt be half as long..I heart you guys!!
I love you Amelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I am a little concerned about answering this thread since I have been pleasantly surprised at how many nice hobbyists and providers I have met and I worry about leaving people out. Here are a few that stand out and I have gotten to know:

Ladies I have had the privilege to know on a social level
Pepper - My buddy, nuff said
Sonya - Sweetheart
ATXDream - Fun lady
LikkiNikki - Caring lady - Called me to make sure I was not alone on turkey day
Naughty Jezebel - Another fun lady

Terrific ladies I know from the socials or as a customer:
82Vinny
Amber Housekeeper
CG4U
VIP LB - Gotta respect how much effort she puts into satisfying her clients
Dakota
HotassAmelia
Pritti Kitty

Great guys:
InitialD and Precious B - Spent a day with them moving Pepper. They were a life saver as well as great guys
ABQ
Boom
DennisRN
ck1942 - gotta admire how he keeps the socials going
Makoa - for all the reasons previously stated

All the people that helped with or donated to the Pepper fundraisers. I am still impressed at how much was donated.
Thank you Laz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamatide View Post
I know I will forget someone on my list. I'm been in the San Antonio community for almost three years. There have been so many special ladies and gents who have answered my questions.

With that said here goes: Dakota, Alexxxia, Sonya, Nikki, Sweet Sienna, Amelia, CK, Dennis, Boom, Rascal, Blckpr, Browneagle, Ammonite and Mokoa.

There are many more out there thanks again.
Awww thank you Bama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal! View Post
LMFAO @ Boom!
You are a nice dude even if ur a cajun!

Gotta say: Angel Grace, CG4U, Dakota123, VLB, Vinny, Malaya, MPK, Sonya, Nikki, Melina, Amber, Amelia, ATXDreams, Jezabell, geez I could go on forever, SA has the sweetest and hottest ladies in the hobby.

Bama, Boom, Blckpr, CK, and the rest of the gang, some fine gents here as well, and a big shout to Mokoa, one cool Mod.
Thank you Rascal!
Dakota123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women