Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162793
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2023, 12:08 PM   #61
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I got my first infraction. I thought I was buds with UC. So I will post less or not at all. I'm no longer interested in the socials either. I'm so disappointed to get pointed when I'm the Pilar of this community and have so much to share; a wealth of info. It's going to take a few days to recover from the hurt of being pointed. Only dm's accepted for info and I'll pick and choose who I answer to
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:18 PM   #62
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I got my first infraction. I thought I was buds with UC. So I will post less or not at all. I'm no longer interested in the socials either. I'm so disappointed to get pointed when I'm the Pilar of this community and have so much to share; a wealth of info. It's going to take a few days to recover from the hurt of being pointed. Only dm's accepted for info and I'll pick and choose who I answer to
Wow! You are actually gonna shut up? THERE IS A GOD!!!!
Demolition is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:28 PM   #63
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

More lies and bullshit. You will keep on posting, it's in your nature. Also, quit playing the victim. You are 180 degrees away from being a victim.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:33 PM   #64
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got my first infraction.

Getting points, infractions, or warnings are only given through the PM system. In other words, only you and the board staff are supposed to know this. So by letting all of us know you've received an infraction, you have actually shared part of a pm you received, which is against the rules.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Here is another one.

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 01:45 PM   #65
Pitroom
BANNED

I mentioned no member Sir. At all. I simply said I got an infraction. That could mean a multitude of things. Please stop. I've never messed with you. At all. You cannot stop me from fucking alot of chicks. You come on my threads with constant bullshit. Again, I've already secured my invite to the next social. See you then sir.
Old 02-21-2023, 02:02 PM   #66
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I mentioned no member Sir. At all. I simply said I got an infraction. That could mean a multitude of things. Please stop. I've never messed with you. At all. You cannot stop me from fucking alot of chicks. You come on my threads with constant bullshit. Again, I've already secured my invite to the next social. See you then sir.
Who’s social? You’re allowed to say…I’m curious
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 02:16 PM   #67
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Who’s social? You’re allowed to say…I’m curious

He has some imaginary friends that he is socializing with. Same as these imaginary $300 dates that he supposedly has.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 03:58 PM   #68
Demolition
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
He has some imaginary friends that he is socializing with. Same as these imaginary $300 dates that he supposedly has.
His social is He and a couple of winos sharing a bottle of Thunderbird
Old 02-21-2023, 04:21 PM   #69
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Had you said a working girl gives you an overnight at no charge, then I might be impressed, you ain’t on my level then but I’ll play along Jack.
I'd be more impressed him hooking up with a civilian than a hooker, not sure why the OP wants to be invited to hang out with a bunch of tricks and hookers?

I'm embarrassed even saying it lol , that's one invite I'll never accept. That's rock bottom and screams that you're a lonely no game trick. That's my personal opinion on the whole social thing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 05:14 PM   #70
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'd be more impressed him hooking up with a civilian than a hooker, not sure why the OP wants to be invited to hang out with a bunch of tricks and hookers?

I'm embarrassed even saying it lol , that's one invite I'll never accept. That's rock bottom and screams that you're a lonely no game trick. That's my personal opinion on the whole social thing
Personally I would love to meet the troll and see if he says the same shit to people's face instead of hiding behind a keyboard. But alas BLM you pretty much nailed it as he seems to be a lonely trick with no game.
Old 02-21-2023, 05:59 PM   #71
Pitroom
BANNED

Look, honestly guys you guys are really so mean it's no use talking to you'll. You want to not like me fine. I'll be at the next social. Stop being so damn mean. I get 300 dollar overnights because I'm so nice to chicks. I get shit because I treat women like humans. One guy said something about me saying a connection. You better build a connection with a woman if you want lower prices. Build a bond. If you are okay with rising prices, don't want to be grandfathered than do you. Otherwise in order to get better pricing she needs to like being around you. Most you guys treat women like dogs so yes they want every dime you have to give. Not me because I'm nice. Sex with me is beautiful. I ain't slapping her ass or even cumming in her mouth. I make love to her. I value them as a human so of course I'll get things you'll never get

Dear John said something about other hobbyist but I don't identify with them. Because they spend whatever. I don't because I want everyone to get their dick wet so I stand on donations. I mean it was my Bestie Nordic Jag.

I say some things you'll should honestly champion me. I'm fighting every day for hobbyists and pricing plus getting women to understand how not to stack appointments and not clock watch. Geez you'll make it hard
Old 02-21-2023, 06:21 PM   #72
Demolition
Premium Access

Quote:
Look, honestly guys you guys are really so mean it's no use talking to you'll. You want to not like me fine. I'll be at the next social. Stop being so damn mean.
I think Pit is a chick with a Man-dle. This part of the quote is not how a guy would talk. It comes across as a scorned woman.
Old 02-21-2023, 06:35 PM   #73
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
I think Pit is a chick with a Man-dle. This part of the quote is not how a guy would talk. It comes across as a scorned woman.

BINGO
Old 02-21-2023, 06:45 PM   #74
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Look, honestly guys you guys are really so mean it's no use talking to you'll. You want to not like me fine. I'll be at the next social. Stop being so damn mean. I get 300 dollar overnights because I'm so nice to chicks. I get shit because I treat women like humans. One guy said something about me saying a connection. You better build a connection with a woman if you want lower prices. Build a bond. If you are okay with rising prices, don't want to be grandfathered than do you. Otherwise in order to get better pricing she needs to like being around you. Most you guys treat women like dogs so yes they want every dime you have to give. Not me because I'm nice. Sex with me is beautiful. I ain't slapping her ass or even cumming in her mouth. I make love to her. I value them as a human so of course I'll get things you'll never get

Dear John said something about other hobbyist but I don't identify with them. Because they spend whatever. I don't because I want everyone to get their dick wet so I stand on donations. I mean it was my Bestie Nordic Jag.

I say some things you'll should honestly champion me. I'm fighting every day for hobbyists and pricing plus getting women to understand how not to stack appointments and not clock watch. Geez you'll make it hard
That’s your fault buddy quit talking then.

Also You get lower prices just cause you’re nice to a woman do you think all of these men are just so mean to us that’s not true and they pay our rates and are just as nice as can be, no haggling, you’re the only Hagler around here.

Also I’m not making love to nobody because I don’t love them. I’ll fuck them real good but making love is for somebody that you’re in love with get out of here with that.

And as for as a social I don’t believe that, I don’t believe any socials are going on at the moment. You sound ridiculous.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 07:47 PM   #75
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
Sounds like Shine needs to buy some maxi pads and some midol to go along with his man poosy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women