Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who said they did, buttface?
Well the facts are coming out Dicklips...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-about-it.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The general is responsible to the public for the sub. "Aiding and abetting" is sufficient and "constructive knowledge" ties them to the criminal acts. Let Mr. House Builder duck and hide, like a pimp trying to claim he didn't know the "girls were fucking for money"!

Here are the questions:
"Juan, did you talk to Mr. WTF much?
"When you talked to him did you tell him you snuck into the country?
Here is a question for you LexusLover

Are you or have you ever been affiliated with Law Enforcement? If so under what capacity?

Maybe we all should start screening these job-sites better.

Homebuilders and HookerBoards for snitches.

see how that works dickface.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:05 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
http://bb4sp.com/ag-lynch-signed-wiretap-trump/#

Loretta Lynch’s little speech this weekend was for a purpose, she was begging for blood and death in the streets. She was deflecting and wanting to create a bad situation to bury some news that she feared may come out.

The FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance) Court is in the news this weekend after President Trump tweeted that former President Obama had petitioned a court twice in order to wire tap current President Trump when he was running for office.

Every single judge on the FISA Court as of today was appointed during Obama’s Presidency!

Five of the current eleven judges on the court are scheduled to be on the court for President Trump’s entire first term with six of the judges’ terms expiring before January 2021. Seven of the judges are scheduled into the year 2020.

Current Chief Justice John Roberts has been in his role since 2005 and therefore he has appointed all the judges to the FISA court. Judge Roberts is famous for supporting Obamacare in two radical positions, one of which Justice Antonin Scalia, in his withering dissent, refered to as “applesauce”. Knowing this, it is concerning that Judge Roberts also is responsible for the makeup of the current FISA court.

Only two in over 10,000 applications were turned down by the FISA Court.

According to ABC News:

More than a thousand applications for electronic surveillance, all signed by the attorney general, are submitted each year, and the vast majority are approved. From 2009 to 2015, for example, more than 10,700 applications for electronic surveillance were submitted, and only one was denied in its entirety, according to annual reports sent to Congress. Another one was denied in part, and 17 were withdrawn by the government.

According to ABC, all applications to the FISA Court were signed off on by the Attorney General and therefore if any applications were processed in the past year, they were signed off on by Loretta Lynch. This means that Lynch signed off on any requests for wire tapping President Donald Trump during the Presidential race. This is disheartening knowing that she released a video over the weekend calling for the need for more marching, blood and death on the streets. This also means that she chose not to investigate the Clinton Foundation for illegal activities but rather signed an application to wire tap President Trump.

Finally, another very disturbing fact about the wire tapping request of President Trump is that the FISA Court turned down President Obama’s Administration’s first request to wire tap President Trump that was evidently signed off on by Attorney General Lynch. With only two applications denied out of 10,700 from 2009 through 2015, the fact that the Obama Administration’s application was denied by the FISA Court is very disturbing. The odds of this happening were 0.02%.

The Obama Presidency is now arguably the most corrupt in US history.
Original Post ... aka "OP"!

WTF the thread is NOT about dicks and fags, so please try to refocus your obsession to the thread topic. (Oh! It's not about you either!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Here is a question for you LexusLover

Are you or have you ever been affiliated with Law Enforcement? If so under what capacity?

Maybe we all should start screening these job-sites better.

Homebuilders and HookerBoards for snitches.

see how that works dickface.
Several years ago I was involved in a collision with multiple vehicles and several LE offices worked the incident for which I was required to appear in court (but the culprit pled) does that count? Then I was subpoenaed to appear in a neighborhood dispute in which LE officers were called to settle the matter, so does that count?

Dickhead! So the fag shit didn't work, so now you start the LE shit! You and SissyLips need to get a New Game! You two punks have difficulties with these wet paper sacks you dredge up! Let's see what "new" shit you two can dream up!

Let's see .. now when was the last time you had a BBFS?
Old 03-10-2017, 08:21 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Original Post ... aka "OP"!

WTF the thread is NOT about dicks and fags, so please try to refocus your obsession to the thread topic. (Oh! It's not about you either!)

The thread was not about construction or homebuilders but you had no trouble going there did you dicklicker.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Several years ago I was involved in a collision with multiple vehicles and several LE offices worked the incident for which I was required to appear in court (but the culprit pled) does that count? Then I was subpoenaed to appear in a neighborhood dispute in which LE officers were called to settle the matter, so does that count?

Dickhead! So the fag shit didn't work, so now you start the LE shit! You and SissyLips need to get a New Game! You two punks have difficulties with these wet paper sacks you dredge up! Let's see what "new" shit you two can dream up!

Let's see .. now when was the last time you had a BBFS?
No that does not count....You like to snidely talk shit but you seem to cry like a snowflake when the person you talk shit to throws it back in your face.

So once again, have you now or have you ever been affiliated with Law
Enforcement?

Pretty simple question...and relevant on a Hooker Board don't ya think.

I mean you like to throw around terms like "Aiding and abetting" is sufficient and "constructive knowledge" ties them to the criminal acts. Let Mr. House Builder duck and hide, like a pimp trying to claim he didn't know the "girls were fucking for money"!

Let me throw some back at you without you wanting to change the subject or cry about me doing exactly wtf you are doing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:48 AM   #67
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Again you are showing you lack of knowledge on not just Home construction but any construction.

Go out to all the pipeline construction jobs or the plant expansions in and around Houston....it would not be built without Mexicans. That is just a fact. Same with the food industry.

But I do love how all you fucking guys that pay women to fuck you, which is illegal , are now so concerned with the law! Kinda of selective are you...is it because of your unacknowledged racism?

So look here Mr LexusLover , who now seems to be acting like a Law Enforcement officer or an Officer of the Court....if you think you can arrest me for Pimping or hiring illegal immigrants, have at it. Not sure if you heard but I'm retired.
Unfortunately the use of illegals from Mexico and South America can't be helped in the Farming and Construction industries. American workers just can't cut it. I've had builders tell me that. The last two houses I've had built the framers, Electricians and Plumbers were the only Americans everyone else involved were from Mexico and S. America. A few of the Subs were from Houston you might even know them, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The last two houses I've had built the framers, Electricians and Plumbers were the only Americans everyone else involved were from Mexico and S. America. A few of the Subs were from Houston you might even know them, lol.

Jim
Oh Lord...you've probably profited from illegals!

Hobby Cop LexusLover will soon be visiting you I'm sure!

Next he and these ignorant fuckers will be having us check hookers to make sure they are here legally!

And , I might know some of them, they're good people!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:33 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The thread was not about construction or homebuilders but you had no trouble going there did you dicklicker.
You never have trouble beating your own chest, right dickhead!

You've talked your bullshit about home builder LOOOONG before this thread ... and related to the "immigration" crap! Dickhead!

Now, how many BBFS ... sessions, have you had?

You want to keep with the OP ... or talk about your BBFS?

Go deal with your Gay issues with a shrink if you can't cope with the reality. Don't bring your issues in here!
Old 03-10-2017, 09:56 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You never have trouble beating your own chest, right dickhead!

You've talked your bullshit about home builder LOOOONG before this thread ... and related to the "immigration" crap! Dickhead!

Now, how many BBFS ... sessions, have you had?

You want to keep with the OP ... or talk about your BBFS?

Go deal with your Gay issues with a shrink if you can't cope with the reality. Don't bring your issues in here!
let's see , you brought up BBFS in a FISA thread. You brought up illegal immigrants in a FISA thread.

Now you have a problem it seems answering one question as it pertains to a Hooker board...Are you now or have you ever been affiliated with Law Enforcement?

I mean were are not talking about the FISA court anymore.

Why all of the sudden do you want to know about BBFS? Answer me that Barney Fife.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
let's see , you brought up BBFS in a FISA thread. You brought up illegal immigrants in a FISA thread.
And you brought up me being "affiliated" with LE!

You rarely if ever stay on topic .... because it's better for your limited knowledge of all things to stick with dicks and men's asses! Your expertise!!! Have a lovely day cum bucket! Your Bimbos are in need of your "schooling"!!!!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Continue on enjoying the fruits of Mexican farm workers while bitching about their brothers and sisters in this country you blind welfare mooching super mod. WWJD?
Quote:
AND YOU!

Continue on enjoying the fruits of ILLEGAL Mexican CONSTRUCTION workers while bitching about their brothers and sisters in this country you blind illegal immigrant mooching super idiot!
Quote:
let's see , .... You brought up illegal immigrants in a FISA thread. ....
"Mexican farm workers" .... !!!!!

What do they have to do with FISA...!!!

I hate to break it to you, DickHead, but the folks on her who know me off here, know what I am and what I am not. So I don't worry about your lameass efforts to tattoo me otherwise!

You keep trying to "out" someone ... even with fake shit.

You're nothing but a piece of internet trash! End of story!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:11 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And you brought up me being "affiliated" with LE!

You rarely if ever stay on topic .... because it's better for your limited knowledge of all things to stick with dicks and men's asses! Your expertise!!! Have a lovely day cum bucket! Your Bimbos are in need of your "schooling"!!!!

Yea snowflake....after you brought up homebuilders and BBFS in a FISA thread.

That is why you are such a whiney hypocrite.

You go around pulling tails and cry when you get your tailed pulled back!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:34 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...after you brought up homebuilders and BBFS in a FISA thread.
No ... you got off on your chest beating, like a typical little piece of internet trash .... talking about yourself!

But you prefer to call others names that make you uncomfortable.

That's you. No substance, just hot air!

Now.. why was it you got a "vacation"?
Old 03-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Now.. why was it you got a "vacation"?
I think it was for beating the shit out of some lying cocksucker on the Internet
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women