Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #61
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

i hear ya Maddie. Looks like we're dealing with the fundamental difference in perspective between providers and hobbyists. Vive le difference...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:57 PM   #62
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Guys can buy GFE

Guys can pay for PSE

If you want to spend your money getting tied up and spanked a gall will give that to you.....

Guys pay to suck toes.... or be sucked.....

Girls can expect Tips.....

Girls can ask for presents and suggest gifts on their websites......

But a guy that gives permission to a girl to call or text on occasion...... A guy that says " Hey.. when your done running around tomorrow drop by the office and we'll grab a bit to eat and go play".... A guy says..... "Text me when your free and we'll get together"......

is simply expecting too much?....

OK..... No Harm... No Foul.....

I guess that's where other vendors are willing to step up and earn that business......

Thankfully we live in a capitalistic society where free trade and competition makes its way to most marketplaces...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You know, to acknowledge that the world exists only on these axes does a tragic disservice to those of us who have real lives, real jobs, real families and who unfortunately view this as a HOBBY!

I know this is where you roll Whispers and posse. But having read your self-0ffered dossiers, I can only surmise that when someone screams "GET A LIFE" in a crowded theater, you take specific notice.

I really am not interested in shacking up with a stripper who knew me when 'I coached her older brother in little league and lusted after her mother and nanny.

i have a great life. GREAT LIFE! I do this for shits and giggles. Been gigglin g lately so i'm low on shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You know, to acknowledge that the world exists only on these axes does a tragic disservice to those of us who have real lives, real jobs, real families and who unfortunately view this as a HOBBY!

I know this is where you roll Whispers and posse. But having read your self-0ffered dossiers, I can only surmise that when someone screams "GET A LIFE" in a crowded theater, you take specific notice.

I really am not interested in shacking up with a stripper who knew me when 'I coached her older brother in little league and lusted after her mother and nanny.

i have a great life. GREAT LIFE! I do this for shits and giggles. Been gigglin g lately so i'm low on shit.

As someone else here said... You are obviously pretty clueless to what this post was about......

If a couple of local ladies could have got past that self imposed rule about not texting or calling...... even after being given permission to do so.... I would have spent a considerable amount more on Indies then on strippers over the last 6 weeks.....

Ya'll have fun.... I'm outta here for the night.....
Old 02-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #65
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You know, to acknowledge that the world exists only on these axes does a tragic disservice to those of us who have real lives, blah, blah, blah
Oh for God's sake. Anybody who knows the recent history, knows I'm not in anybody's camp. But I gotta tell you dude, this crap with attacking anything a particular person says (Whispers) is getting really freaking stale... deal with the issues rather than personalities, or (I'm listening, Space) or just... observe. Sometimes a cigar IS just a cigar...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #66
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Oh for God's sake. Anybody who knows the recent history, knows I'm not in anybody's camp. But I gotta tell you dude, this crap with attacking anything a particular person says (Whispers) is getting really freaking stale... deal with the issues rather than personalities, or (I'm listening, Space) or just... observe. Sometimes a cigar IS just a cigar...

Thanks for listening and thanks for stating so eloquently that it is ok for us all to be different!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #67
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I've been reading this thread and I can see both sides of the fence.

We've all cried foul when we've gotten "unsolicited" texts or calls from providers. Which is usually followed by the question, "Why aren't you using a hobby phone?"

One side of this is the premise under which the phone numbers were exchanged. With a provider, it's exchanged to facilitate a session - a business transaction at its core. There's the expectation that providers shouldn't keep client info, including phone numbers. With a stripper, it's exchanged during or after hanging out in a club. If there is a business transaction involved, it's the dances and drinks bought for her. The numbers are exchanged after the business transaction with the implied request to call.

Even with that, I have a slightly different experience than Whispers. Whispers spends much more time than I do in the clubs, and has made it clear that strippers and providers would be welcome to contact him. I don't spend as much time in the clubs so I only have a few that contact me, the rest...they let me know when and where they are dancing. I think the amount of attention they pay you is a function of how much time and money you spend on them.

I do wonder a bit at the convention of crying about emails and phone calls though... If we're all using hobby phones and emails, it shouldn't matter, right? If your hobby phone is limited on minutes, just turn it off when you're not using it.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #68
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
...In fact, just recently, I felt compelled to reach out to someone I had never met before BCD, and hesitated to do so because I was afraid he would think I was trying to manipulate him into a session. Thankfully, I was up front about my intentions, and he didn't feel pressured. We had a very nice, casual lunch, and I feel a made a new friend in the hobby. However, I will *still* be cautious of reaching out to him too often because (a) I know he has a family at home; (b) I do not want him to feel I'm "chasing" his business; (c) I don't want either of us to feel awkward about anything at all.
Natalie, that "someone" appreciates your friendship. You have an open invitation for lunch anytime!
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #69
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I look at it like this.Their is a reason we have Ford trucks and Chevy Trucks..and dodge Trucks.Everyone has their Favorite.I tend to lean toward Chevys they suit my needs and function as i like them too.Doesnt mean that the FORD is "BAD" or inferior it just doesnt suit my needs.To the next person the DODGE may fit his needs better if so he needs to buy the DODGE.But that doesnt give him the right to come tell me I am Ignorant because i dont drive a Dodge.IF i wanted a DODGE i would get one.SO if you Like FORDS by all means drave a FORD.If you Like DODGE drive a DODGE.Just dont go BASHING Chevy owners just because FORD or DODGE doesnt fitt their needs.
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:58 AM   #70
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That has to be comforting to your regulars, if you can't remember that specific fact about them...

This is very disappointing to me. I honestly had an image of you as a sophisticated courtesan... instead, sounds like you're more concerned with the production function. I truly hope that I misunderstood or that you reacted without thinking it though...
Yes you did misunderstand. I have a very good memory regarding the wants and needs of my regulars. I thought we were talking about a guy who has only seen a gal once or twice and then asks her to contact him periodically at certain times using a specific method. That would seem to take a lot of investment in the provider's time for a small chance at a reward. It's possible that might be a good investment in a ladies time if she thought it might yield more business -- sort of like cold calling is useful to a salesman or service professional that has yet to build up a full roster of clients. But like anyone who runs any business, a provider will stop cold calling when she has the number of clients she desires and will focus her efforts on maintaining her few most loyal clients. And before you jump all over me and tell me that it's not the same as "cold calling", I will tell you that you're right. It's not a perfect analogy. But it is like cold calling in that it is a technique to drum up business that has a low probability of success but might be needed if times are slow.

I am pretty certain that providers who regularly initiate contact with clients off the clock are those who don't have much of a social life outside the hobby.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #71
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

I will add something more as I just read the rest of the posts. Thanks Bobave for your apology. I wasn't hurt but I appreciate you letting me know that you weren't trying to hurt me.

I also wanted to say that we are always told (at least by some) that we are businesses first, people second. When a provider screws something up, it is often remarked that she should be more business like or treat this hobby like a business. On the other hand, being too business like obviously interferes with the fantasy aspect of a GFE encounter.

If I was actually running a business to the most efficient standards, I would focus all my energy on the clients that give me the most money for the least amount of work. In fact, that doesn't dominate my thinking. Clients who are sweet, personable, interesting, fun and willing to interact with me on more than one level are more likely to remain close to my heart than those who are indifferent or view me simply as a sexual object. I actually treat my clients much like real people, which is exactly how I like to be treated.

I appreciate this thread because it presents another side that you don't often see on these boards: the guys who actually want providers to go chasing after them. It gives me something to think about for sure.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:30 AM   #72
deedeedoe62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wow. Pretty well thought out analogy Sophia.
deedeedoe62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:30 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You're clueless on this one, Bobave. I like a lot of what he writes, style notwithstanding. And I agree with a lot of it, in fact. But if you think my "attacks" are about issues here, you're being quite naive, bro. It's is all about perceptions -- of personality and motive. That's what imho gets these threads off into this type of tone.

Besides, what's good for the goose is good for the goosed.

This is America ... it IS ok for us to disagree.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #74
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
I also wanted to say that we are always told (at least by some) that we are businesses first, people second.
I wonder sometimes why that you would ever give people who treat you like that the time of day. Yes it is a business, but in the end we are human beings, and as such have feelings.

I know, I know, not allowed to have feelings here, sorry I just call bullshit there, hard to see someone someone on a regular basis, on an intimate level, and not have some kind of feelings for them. I certainly wouldn't continue to see someone on a regular basis who at the very least didn't give the appearance that she gave a shit about me as a person.

Quote:
I appreciate this thread because it presents another side that you don't often see on these boards: the guys who actually want providers to go chasing after them. It gives me something to think about for sure.
Really don't think it's a matter of chasing, again I just think it's a matter of being appreciated on some level.

Give you an example, after I see someone, I always (even if it wasn't that great) send an email, and I will tell you, if I don't get a response to that email, I just assume that person is not interested in seeing me again, and I will never contact them again. Now that might not have been the reason she chose not to respond, but that's the way I take it.

That being said, if I was seeing someone on a regular basis, and I got an unsolicited email, text, just a hey, how are you..would bring a smile to my face..make my day..and I wouldn't even care if the next line was, you want to get together this week too...
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #75
Whispers

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
Really don't think it's a matter of chasing, again I just think it's a matter of being appreciated on some level.

That being said, if I was seeing someone on a regular basis, and I got an unsolicited email, text, just a hey, how are you..would bring a smile to my face..make my day..and I wouldn't even care if the next line was, you want to get together this week too...

And in my case...... considering the plans for today just fell apart.... that kind of call would certainly illicit an offer to her to step into an available time slot.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women