Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42113
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #61
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have learned to not go out when traffic is heavy or between 1am-3am to avoid the drunk drivers.....

There have been soooo many times I have almost been killed by someones stupidity ..either rushing or drinking....Thank Goodness I am almost expert like in defensive driving

There must be at least 3 times a day I say to myself "did I really just see that????"

Just Love it when someone makes a Right hand turn from the LEFT turning lane across 4 other lanes....

or just yesterday driving on 35 I saw someone miss the exit and flip it in reverse during rush hour

One of my favs...There was this lady who was on 35 in the fast lane fighting with her passenger.. all of a sudden fly across all 4 lanes to the right shoulder not slowing down at all she jumped out of her car to drag the passenger out so she could beat him....

Oh and dont get me started on those dumb asshats who have no regard for the flashing lights on the school bus.....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #62
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwaurk View Post
Something I noticed that's odd, none of the ladies have participated in the thread.
Good observation, Q. Could it be that ladies are less afflicted with road rage? There's no doubt the OP in this thread suffers a serious case and Nuglet, bless his little brain, thinks nobody is innocent. If you're in an accident and think it wasn't your fault, think again because you were clearly asking for it. Should we assume the same applies to murder and rape victims?
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #63
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

boothy boy,
I would appreciate if you stick to what I said, I don't need your assistance in interpreting or changing my words. I am just sick and tired of NOBODY taking any responsibility for their actions.
Read through the posts on this subject and see if "your blessed, little brain" can spot the Road Rage prone children.
There's at least two recent posts that not only outed themselves as dangerous, but were actually so aggressive in their attitudes as to certify they would be the ones that would RATHER CAUSE an accident than avoid it... thus.... YES THEY WOULD BE AT FAULT in an accident, even if they didn't get the ticket... HELL, JUST SHOOT THEM ALL AND LET SOMEONE ELSE SORT IT OUT.
I gather you NEVER watch out for yourself. Why bother... shit happens, it's not your fault and you can't avoid it.. geesh
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #64
MisterSmith
Account Disabled

Hmmm. I may be wrong, but I interpreted that nuglet called me a "road rage prone" child. Interesting. Thats ok, I am technically a "child" compared all the rest you hobbiers, but my "aggressive" driving has left me satisfied and content with my no-accident record.

I can tell that nuglet is very passionate about what he believes in, and probably has personal experiences dealing with "aggressive drivers" like us.

But honestly, do we really have to resort to name calling and arguments on an anonymous discussion forum? Really?! We have a difference in opinion, big deal.

Lets all try not to let our egos convince us that we have the ONLY right opinion.... (I've been wanting to say that for a while, based on all of the previous threads and topics)
MisterSmith is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
I hear ya, at 50mph I am comfortable texting, smoking, drinking coffee, and listening to the radio, oh & driving. Every 5mph over that something has to give
There was a pic floating around of a New York unicyclist eating sushi with chopsticks and talking on a cell phone while unicycling in Manhattan rush hour traffic.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
...Nuglet, bless his little brain, thinks nobody is innocent. If you're in an accident and think it wasn't your fault, think again because you were clearly asking for it. Should we assume the same applies to murder and rape victims?
Be tough to punish the murder victims.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #67
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
One of my favs...There was this lady who was on 35 in the fast lane fighting with her passenger.. all of a sudden fly across all 4 lanes to the right shoulder not slowing down at all she jumped out of her car to drag the passenger out so she could beat him....
Alright! I bet he doesn't piss her off while she's driving again!
My best driving tip is, If your not actively passing a car on your right hand side GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!
thank you!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #68
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in love with you for this post.
I will say that over the past few months.. a lot of wreckless drivers are on the move. More so than normal.. I drive all the time at all hours & it's just hell out there this summer.

Just today coming down Louis Henna, turning onto AW Grimes a Ford 250 pick up with a boat anchored on the back is coasting into the middle lane, pushing a Honda into MY LANE.. all because they were about to miss their right turn. smh.

& I firmly believe that people think PERSONAL SPACE is not for cars & if it must be, then your personal space is within the confines of your 2 or 4 doors. haha.

<3 Sorry you missed your appointment though, that bites!
DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women