Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2014, 04:03 AM   #61
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Having a naked provider in the shower playing rub-a-dub-dub is always fun.
Ladies should take note. We like peace (piece?) of mind too when it come to cleanliness. Put your hair up, hop in there with us and everyone is squeaky clean for dirty fun.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:44 AM   #62
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
we providers take time and care to get ourselves ready i think the men should as well
There are plenty of providers who are nasty as well, smelling like a 6 week old rotting tuna left out in the sun, also not washing their asses, smoker's breath, and trying to have sessions with guys while on their period and not telling the client.

There are some disgusting folks on both sides of this, hopefully it raises awareness for everyone, client and provider.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 05:08 AM   #63
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

What am I missing?... 95% of Texans still uses outhouses without running water, I presume skid marks are the norm.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:01 AM   #64
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart View Post
Lol! I can honestly say I don't think anyone has reviewed me that I had one of these experiences with. Also I'm in Austin this week so today's rant isn't in Dallas, but as I am in Dallas more than anywhere else, I feel like this is the best city to post my nonsense in.
Sorry you had to go thru this baby...

You better be in Dallas soon or I will die of longing

Luke
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:08 AM   #65
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Is it just me or does Daphne look like Claire Danes?
There's some resemblance, but Claire Danes is not nearly as beautiful as Daphne in my opinion.....
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:26 AM   #66
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
I have had that happen to me once last year there was a skidmark on the white sheets i was so disgusted we providers take time and care to get ourselves ready i think the men should as well...im so glad you put this out there...
I have to disagree. Many providers I have seen not only do not have good hygiene, but also are not on time and also want you gone before a minute passes the hour you were scheduled so she can get back to watching that movie I interrupted for a session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I think you missed something! This thread is about how providers WISH the clients would take advantage of the showers we offer them before the session! And they are also offered after! Are you saying it's ok to come see Daphne and others without making sure you are clean and have fresh breath?

NO skidmarks are NOT something we should have to put up with.
Given that all amenities are provided, taking a shower and rinsing your mouth with mouthwash is fine when you get to the incall, even if a guy feels or knows he is clean to put a provider at ease in that regard. Unless shower fun is involved, the question then would be since we have to have at least 10 minutes to greet, get undressed, take a shower and dry off, would that time be OTC? for 95% of the providers that answer is a resounding NO.

Then, with the time it takes to clean up and get dressed after the session, which may be another 10 minutes, that would make the actual time you spent doing BCD activities at approximately 30 minutes, but you paid for an hour. Most providers will say, "well you are paying for my time"....BULLSHIT! If that were the case, then why is it an upcharge for Greek? MSOG? ect. IMO, the donation that a guy pays for an hour of BCD time, which, by the way, the provider sets her own rate, should be just that.

Taking a shower before/after a session and any idle chatting before/after the session should be OTC, unless BCD activities take place in the shower as well. If a provider is that anal about watching that clock, then a hobbyist should be as well about getting his full time he paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
There are plenty of providers who are nasty as well, smelling like a 6 week old rotting tuna left out in the sun, also not washing their asses, smoker's breath, and trying to have sessions with guys while on their period and not telling the client.

There are some disgusting folks on both sides of this, hopefully it raises awareness for everyone, client and provider.
I agree with Sleepy363. Been there with those types of providers.

I have never arrived to a provider's incall without proper hygiene tactics taken before I arrive reason being is because I like to be clean anyway, but also the session SHOULD be favorable to be better because of that fact. I have had sessions with providers who have smoker's breath and when you kiss them, it is like licking a used ashtray. I damn sure will not go near a pussy with a rank tuna smell.

Sometimes it makes you wonder if providers do that because they are just not clean, or maybe it is because they do not care and since they are getting paid the same donation regardless of how the session goes, why bother?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:31 AM   #67
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Very True! Janitors, Nurses, and Plumbers are all potentially exposed to feces, urine, blood/bodily fluids and get paid way less. However, one can't compare said jobs to sex work because we are usually smelling it, putting our mouths on it, kissing it, having sex with it, and/or telling it to hit the door and never come back.

The only PPE we have is a condom and some soap/hot water. (Guys, this works on your end as well!)

+1 BSB!! Plus a shower can be really quick and doesn't really cut into the hour session that badly.

+ there could be shower play activities pre and post the banging.

Support for showering Pre-activities:

Naked icebreaker yal~

intentional dropping of soap is encouraged here

Support for showering Post-activities:

The if the provider usually takes a shower between appointments
It actually could potentially save them time if they took a shower with you, on your hour and gave your peepee a tug or a quick "come-back-again-soon" bbbj.

Win-win-win there!! [Client-Provider- (Client's dick)]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Take a look at the number of reviews in the AMP forum.
LL,

It is a safe estimate to say that for every review that we see on this board there are 3 dudes that banged and didn't write a review? Or is the ratio closer to 1 review to 1 non-reviewer?

Quote:

Accidentally saw one of these couple of years back.

Forbidden topic involved.

My WK instinct kept me down there at the Y despite obvious reasons.

Poor girl was serving week old egg salad at the Y ,

felt bad, ate it.

Inside I was thinking O, Y~..... Y!!!?

When I came back up, she told me I was nice (I guess that made me feel a little better)

But I probably will deflect better these days
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:51 AM   #68
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I am embarrassed for him...I plan and schedule times so that I can and will be showered just before heading to the incall location. Having a provider shower with you is awesome and so sexy when they lather up...if she offers to shower with me I am in and excited.

Let's all be clean and fresh.

Hope to shower with you in Dallas Daphne :-)
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:34 AM   #69
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Very true!!!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #70
Superlark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Poor Guy!

A Poor LEAKING guy! When he is aroused, he starts leaking but from wrong exist.

That's so funny Daphne. I feel you. I met a provider with same issue. When i tried doggy, I saw that and killed my mood. Bad experience costed me $$.

Superlark is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #71
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Frankly, I don't want the lady in the shower with me as I'm furiously scrubbing my ass. I do not see the appeal of that. At. All.

Here are a couple of additional suggestions to improve the Clean Ass Success Rate (CASR).

I would estimate that half the new women I see I'm the one that has to request the shower. I'm really surprised it's not SOP for the lady to ask if I'd like to freshen up, then point out where I can find the accoutrements needed to properly perform the deed.

Go to your incall bathroom RIGHT NOW, and try to picture it as if it were a crime scene (which sounds like may be the case based on some of the stories posted here). Look around and see how you can make it more "man-friendly" to improve your CASR.

Have the towel and fresh washcloth ready and clearly visible when I step in the bathroom.

Make sure you have soap. If body wash is all that's available (which probably shouldn't be the case), don't make me sort through ten bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lavender-scented what have you in order to find the stuff made for a man.

Speaking of soap, be as generic and fragrance-neutral as possible. 'Nuff said.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #72
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Frankly, I don't want the lady in the shower with me as I'm furiously scrubbing my ass. I do not see the appeal of that. At. All.

Here are a couple of additional suggestions to improve the Clean Ass Success Rate (CASR).

I would estimate that half the new women I see I'm the one that has to request the shower. I'm really surprised it's not SOP for the lady to ask if I'd like to freshen up, then point out where I can find the accoutrements needed to properly perform the deed.

Go to your incall bathroom RIGHT NOW, and try to picture it as if it were a crime scene (which sounds like may be the case based on some of the stories posted here). Look around and see how you can make it more "man-friendly" to improve your CASR.

Have the towel and fresh washcloth ready and clearly visible when I step in the bathroom.

Make sure you have soap. If body wash is all that's available (which probably shouldn't be the case), don't make me sort through ten bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and lavender-scented what have you in order to find the stuff made for a man.

Speaking of soap, be as generic and fragrance-neutral as possible. 'Nuff said.
Two possible reasons some providers may not push the "shower on arrival" option:

1) Shower is extra ($) - we have seen the $100 shower post already
2) Pimp already hiding in shower

SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #73
EROS725
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

My WK instinct kept me down there at the Y despite obvious reasons.

Poor girl was serving week old egg salad at the Y ,

felt bad, ate it.

Inside I was thinking O, Y~..... Y!!!?

When I came back up, she told me I was nice (I guess that made me feel a little better)

But I probably will deflect better these days

You are a better man than me, Muffin.
I do not think that I could go through with it.
EROS725 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #74
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I think we all have problems with this shit.

Get it cleaned, keep it cleaned. Boys and girls.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #75
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao eccie cracks me up I'm trying not to laugh so loud this stuff is funny sorry I had to say it
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women