Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48524
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42057
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2015, 01:57 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Is your good deed for the day spending it with your nose up whackoff's ass?
I don't know "whackoff" but if "whackoff" is a guy, the answer is no. Apparently, though you are interested, or at least curious about his ass.
I'm not.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
See you in a year... eehhbuhhrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
The lying liberal will NEVER honor his word ! Or abandon HIS only friend and mentor woomby on here. Ekim's still got a lot more WKing to do for his mentor and learning how to run womby's Kansas gloryhole franchises. If he does leave, he'll just " pull a woomby " and come swishing and sashaying back under another name !
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you still here?
Before I drop the hammer, and whackoff kid gets to take a year off would either of you two fucktards like to back his bet? You can take a year off if he loses. Gay rey has dodged one chance to bet, lets see if he does again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:04 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Before I drop the hammer, and whackoff kid gets to take a year off would either of you two fucktards like to back his bet? You can take a year off if he loses.
don't drop that hammer on your foot.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Before I drop the hammer, ...
Are you an "undercover" mod these days?

On another note .... if you all (the offensive, angry liberals on here) would spend more time searching for facts and organizing rational, meaningful thoughts from those FACTS, and less time spewing regurgitated propaganda from YOUR BOSS in the WHITE HOUSE, and less time trying to figure out ways to silence the more intellectually developed opposition by excluding us from the conversation .... these threads might be more challenging and informative.

It's actually helpful to the discourse for "you all" to posit more stimulating thought so keep us knowledgeable of the latest bullshit being tossed out by the offensive, angry liberals in an effort to persuade the blind sheep in our society that all is well that ends well and the end will be good regardless of how fucked up it is now.

Awaiting your customary childish retort.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:19 PM   #65
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
you still here?
He must be taking a "smoke break " after all that "stuffing " that he and woomby received today ! Next round of " stuffing " to begin soon ! And then there's the midnight shift down at the 'holes for him and woomby. Gotta pick those dingle berries when they're fresh, or so woomby's Momma /SEEster says ! That way she can make some more pies and tamales for woomby and Ekim !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:19 PM   #66
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you an "undercover" mod these days?

On another note .... if you all (the offensive, angry liberals on here) would spend more time searching for facts and organizing rational, meaningful thoughts from those FACTS, and less time spewing regurgitated propaganda from YOUR BOSS in the WHITE HOUSE, and less time trying to figure out ways to silence the more intellectually developed opposition by excluding us from the conversation .... these threads might be more challenging and informative.

It's actually helpful to the discourse for "you all" to posit more stimulating thought so keep us knowledgeable of the latest bullshit being tossed out by the offensive, angry liberals in an effort to persuade the blind sheep in our society that all is well that ends well and the end will be good regardless of how fucked up it is now.

Would you like to join his bet? Or just wanting to resort to your usual bull shit?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:21 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
He must be taking a "smoke break " after all that "stuffing " that he and woomby received today ! Next round of " stuffing " to begin soon ! And then there's the midnight shift down at the 'holes for him and woomby. Gotta pick those dingle berries when they're fresh, or so woomby's Momma /SEEster says ! That way she can make some more pies and tamales for woomby and Ekim !
Are you in or out fag boy? It is a yes or no question, I know that will stretch your intelligence.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:21 PM   #68
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know "whackoff" but if "whackoff" is a guy, the answer is no. Apparently, though you are interested, or at least curious about his ass.
I'm not.
Ekim always has his eyes out for the freshest dingle berry's now that woomby has taught him how to pick them with his ONE tooth ! Ekim wants them for pies and tamales like woomby's Momma / SEEster makes for them !
Old 11-26-2015, 02:23 PM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim always has his eyes out for the freshest dingle berry's now that woomby has taught him how to pick them with his ONE tooth ! Ekim wants them for pies and tamales like woomby's Momma / SEEster makes for them !
In or out chicken shit?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:28 PM   #70
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you in or out fag boy? It is a yes or no question, I know that will stretch your intelligent.
"....... intelligent " Ekim !!! Did woomby's Momma / SEEster help YOUR dumb chimp ass with that !!!! Go get some more "stuffing " and dingleberry pie from her , ya dumbass CHIMP !!! Maybe she'll break out her strapon to use on YOU if YOUR real nice !
Old 11-26-2015, 02:29 PM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
"....... intelligent " Ekim !!! Did woomby's Momma / SEEster help YOUR dumb chimp ass with that !!!! Go get some more "stuffing " and dingleberry pie from her , ya dumbass CHIMP !!! Maybe she'll break out her strapon to use on YOU if YOUR real nice !
Guess you are too chicken shit to answer fucking faggot.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:30 PM   #72
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
In or out chicken shit?
I don't swing the way that YOU and woomby do, so I won't push " in " or pull " out " of YOU, Ekim. Much as that will upset you and get YOU on a rant !!
Old 11-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #73
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
don't drop that hammer on your foot.

[]
Looks like all your buds are too chicken shit to answer, so here we go...

Using the links you provided you will see the remarks following your pic is the same, except in my post the last word has been changed and is red.

That indicated I had changed the word as to board rules. My reply of 'I knew you couldn't get it right" was a mistake as far as I was new to the board, and didn't realize using a full sentence confuses you morons. Now I use something simple like FIFY

So you see I did not call myself a chimp only changed your statement to indicate I was on the left.
Enjoy your vacation .....
Old 11-26-2015, 02:43 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Would you like to join his bet? Or just wanting to resort to your usual bull shit?
Quote:
Are you in or out fag boy? It is a yes or no question, I know that will stretch your intelligence.
I'm batting 1,000!
Old 11-26-2015, 02:47 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Looks like all your buds are too chicken shit to answer, so here we go...

Using the links you provided you will see the remarks following your pic is the same, except in my post the last word has been changed and is red.

That indicated I had changed the word as to board rules. My reply of 'I knew you couldn't get it right" was a mistake as far as I was new to the board, and didn't realize using a full sentence confuses you morons. Now I use something simple like FIFY

So you see I did not call myself a chimp only changed your statement to indicate I was on the left.
Enjoy your vacation .....
yep. you've been using that lame excuse since you posted it. at least you admitted you made a mistake. you should just leave it at that.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women