Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2015, 10:55 PM   #61
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You know where to find him- just look in the mirror- I don't know if you know this but I am a pharmacist- they do have meds for people who try to assume 2 different or more personas. Are you bipolar or have psych issues- pm me if you need some advice or help- I am being serious man.
Maybe you should quit wasting time and find some meds that make you not wanna bang dirty whoooores anymore. Maybe you should just cut your dick off if you're some kind of sex-crazed pervert that can't be satiated.

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:57 PM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If less than one in 6 voted for Prsident, you dipshits might win...

Great poll, whiny. Struck at the very heart of Ameria's collective (ass)soul...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:00 PM   #63
WombRaider
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10566585 76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If it didn't evolve on the next day than it could not possibly have survived. The Cheetah is a predator, but it relies on it's great speed to catch it's prey- whereas lions/tigers more so rely on their brute strength- in order for the Cheetah to have great speed it's body has to be built or should I say "designed" or it won't have great speed- if you take away the Cheetah's long tail it would never catch a Gazelle- the Gazelle uses sharp turns to try and throw the gazelle off balance- if the Cheetah didn't have a long tail that acts as a rudder on sharp turns it would never catch a Gazelle- the Cheetah would not be able to hit 70mph if it's spine wasn't flexible- is it by accident that the Cheetah has oversized nostrils- when did all of this come together for the cheetah? What was it doing when it was "evolving" these traits?
Evolutionist state that the Giraffes' long neck is part of evolution which enabled the Giraffe to survive because it was able to "Stretch" it's neck and reach taller leaves. Now, unbeknown to most- the Giraffe is a magnificent design- the giraffe with it's extremely long neck -when it drops its neck to sip water- t would be the equivalent of a human dropping to the floor as propping back up as fast as he can 100 times- which in all cases would cause that human to pass up due to syncope(rapid drop in Blood pressure) but you never seen a Giraffe pass out from just dropping down to sip water- you know why? The Giraffe has a special flap in it's brain that blocks blood from flowing when it bring it's neck down- now keep in mind according to evolutionist the giraffe didn't always have a long neck- so it must have evolved this "flap"- well if it evolved this flap over 10's of thousands of years- how in the hell did it survive? It must have been a lot of giraffes that soon as they took a sip of water they passed out and was eaten by a lion, but you know that didn't have happened- admit the fact that the Giraffe is a result of intelligent design!
Your general grasp on science is tenuous, at best. If you want to believe a magic skydaddy waved his magical wand and created a flap, then be ignorant. I can't help you.

What were they doing while they were evolving? Living, goddamnit. Why do you think some species once existed and now don't anymore. They were all killed or died before they could fully evolve. The ones you see today, they made it.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:03 PM   #64
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

[QUOTE=WombRaider;1056658637]
Quote:

Your general grasp on science is tenuous, at best. If you want to believe a magic skydaddy waved his magical wand and created a flap, then be ignorant. I can't help you.

What were they doing while they were evolving? Living, goddamnit. Why do you think some species once existed and now don't anymore. They were all killed or died before they could fully evolve. The ones you see today, they made it.
So you don't ant to answer the questions(s)? Just say you don't know- nothing wrong with not knowing- you have no clue on various topics. I was just wondering how the slow cheetah was surviving and jeez I assume there were no lions around whenever the Giraffe got thirsty- it would have been such an easy meal for the Lion.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:52 PM   #65
WombRaider
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10566586 46]
Quote:

So you don't ant to answer the questions(s)? Just say you don't know- nothing wrong with not knowing- you have no clue on various topics. I was just wondering how the slow cheetah was surviving and jeez I assume there were no lions around whenever the Giraffe got thirsty- it would have been such an easy meal for the Lion.
Because it wasn't slow, you idiot. Was it slower than it is now? Sure, but it wasn't slow. Look, evolution has been observed. This is not something you get to believe or not believe. Do you question gravity? No, of course not. Evolution has been as rigorously tested as the theory of gravity.

Here, go read up on cheetahs. They evolved earlier than the rest of the big cats.

http://www.cheetahspot.com/evolution.php
Old 04-28-2015, 12:38 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
The bible says no sex outside of marriage. period. so if you're single, I guess you're just supposed to wack off all the time. No, wait, that's not allowed either. No wonder single christians are so angry. they're full of years of backed up jizz.
So you ARE a biblical expert. Care to cite those passages for this poor sinner to find? I do remember that in the old testament there was a lot of sex going on between people who were not married to each other. I guess they were all fucked. Solomon and David to name two.

Of course from what I understand, the new testament is all about forgiveness of sins. I expect that means sex outside of marriage can be forgiven.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:42 AM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sure it's forgivable. But not if you keep on doing it. True repentance is a turning away from sin. If you keep sinning, and brag about it, you are not truly repentant, and so, according to your Bible, you are NOT forgiven. Don't argue with me. Argue with your Bible.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 12:42 AM   #68
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Just another thought. As it pertains to "religion".

Ever since the beginning of time, man has been creating God in his own image.
That is not quite true. The Arabs worshipped a rock (the Kabba) before Islam showed up. The Egyptians had gods with the heads of cats and birds. Buddhist gods have six arms and are blue. The Babylonians had gods with heads of bulls, wings like birds and even stranger things.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:48 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WombRaider;1056658740]
Quote:

Because it wasn't slow, you idiot. Was it slower than it is now? Sure, but it wasn't slow. Look, evolution has been observed. This is not something you get to believe or not believe. Do you question gravity? No, of course not. Evolution has been as rigorously tested as the theory of gravity.

Here, go read up on cheetahs. They evolved earlier than the rest of the big cats.

http://www.cheetahspot.com/evolution.php
Not quite true again. Gravity is a theory that has been tested in many different ways and the tests are all conclusive. You can easily predict a result based on earlier tests. Evolution is a hypothesis that has some holes in it. Assumptions are made to fill in the holes but there is nothing conclusive. Take man, when did the exact moment of going from ape to man occur? Where is the proof? Where are the remains of that in between creature? What caused a sudden change in man? There are a lot of questions still but (just to throw this out there) maybe a god could alter the ape to make him a man overnight...or maybe space aliens....
Old 04-28-2015, 12:57 AM   #70
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That is not quite true. The Arabs worshipped a rock (the Kabba) before Islam showed up. The Egyptians had gods with the heads of cats and birds. Buddhist gods have six arms and are blue. The Babylonians had gods with heads of bulls, wings like birds and even stranger things.
Not LITERALLY in his own image. Goddamn. Qualities that we wanted to possess or as a way to explain phenomena they had no idea about.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:10 AM   #71
WombRaider
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056658816]
Quote:

Not quite true again. Gravity is a theory that has been tested in many different ways and the tests are all conclusive. You can easily predict a result based on earlier tests. Evolution is a hypothesis that has some holes in it. Assumptions are made to fill in the holes but there is nothing conclusive. Take man, when did the exact moment of going from ape to man occur? Where is the proof? Where are the remains of that in between creature? What caused a sudden change in man? There are a lot of questions still but (just to throw this out there) maybe a god could alter the ape to make him a man overnight...or maybe space aliens....
I knew you were stupid. I didn't know you were THIS stupid. Evolution is a hypothesis? No, it's not. Please educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evoluti...act_and_theory

You're having the same problem as WE. It wasn't like we woke up one day and had diverged. It happened over time. Between 5 and 7 millions years ago. Where are the remains of that in between creature? Go google Lucy and Ardi. They are hominids, like us, but have ape characteristics as well.

"Well evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape-like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

Just because we now have the theory of relativity, it doesn't negate Newton's laws. They still govern baseballs and cannon balls. But we have quantum mechanics that applies to subatomic systems and relativity for large systems. It doesn't mean Newton was wrong.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html
Old 04-28-2015, 01:33 AM   #72
shanm
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=wellendowed1911;10566585 76]
Quote:
If it didn't evolve on the next day than it could not possibly have survived. The Cheetah is a predator, but it relies on it's great speed to catch it's prey- whereas lions/tigers more so rely on their brute strength- in order for the Cheetah to have great speed it's body has to be built or should I say "designed" or it won't have great speed- if you take away the Cheetah's long tail it would never catch a Gazelle- the Gazelle uses sharp turns to try and throw the gazelle off balance- if the Cheetah didn't have a long tail that acts as a rudder on sharp turns it would never catch a Gazelle- the Cheetah would not be able to hit 70mph if it's spine wasn't flexible- is it by accident that the Cheetah has oversized nostrils- when did all of this come together for the cheetah? What was it doing when it was "evolving" these traits?
Evolutionist state that the Giraffes' long neck is part of evolution which enabled the Giraffe to survive because it was able to "Stretch" it's neck and reach taller leaves. Now, unbeknown to most- the Giraffe is a magnificent design- the giraffe with it's extremely long neck -when it drops its neck to sip water- t would be the equivalent of a human dropping to the floor as propping back up as fast as he can 100 times- which in all cases would cause that human to pass up due to syncope(rapid drop in Blood pressure) but you never seen a Giraffe pass out from just dropping down to sip water- you know why? The Giraffe has a special flap in it's brain that blocks blood from flowing when it bring it's neck down- now keep in mind according to evolutionist the giraffe didn't always have a long neck- so it must have evolved this "flap"- well if it evolved this flap over 10's of thousands of years- how in the hell did it survive? It must have been a lot of giraffes that soon as they took a sip of water they passed out and was eaten by a lion, but you know that didn't have happened- admit the fact that the Giraffe is a result of intelligent design!

Man, no offence, this is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard on this board. I swear that my 9 year old niece is more scientifically educated than you, which is terrifying tbh.

You are using legitimate undeniable proof of evolution, and using it as proof for creationism!
Your giraffe scenario, for example. If you wanted to put god into the equation maybe the giraffe wouldn't die, not because of the flap, but because god's "magic" prevented the blood from going into his head. If that was the case, I would fall to my knees right now and start praying to the almighty up above.
As it stands, however,the explanation is that evolution simply allowed the giraffe to adapt to its increasingly tougher environment. It made the giraffe's neck longer while simultaneously creating that flap which prevents the blood going into it's head. Evolution CAN NOT kill you (), you evolve simply to get more adapted to your predicaments. Evolution does not give you superpowers either.

Take a human appendix for example. It used to serve a biological function that we do not know of, but due to evolution it has become completely obsolete and serves no purpose. The fact that we can accurately break down and understand exactly what goes on in any biological system is further proof of no god. There are NO miracles to be found. None. Everything has an explanation. If it doesn't yet you can be damn sure there will be in the future.

Christ, your ignorance is baffling. I am blown away that someone living in the 21st century could know so little of basic fucking science. I have heard many arguments against evolution, your is, BY FAR, the most ridiculous.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:39 AM   #73
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Just when I thought we'd set the bar to the lowest possible point, JDBuffoon comes in!

"in between creature"
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 05:37 AM   #74
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Just when I thought we'd set the bar to the lowest possible point, JDBuffoon comes in!

"in between creature"
Instead of ridiculing him- answer him- where is the fossil of the creature that was half-man half-ape= oh maybe it's the Bigfoot or Sasquatch????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:01 AM   #75
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Instead of ridiculing him- answer him- where is the fossil of the creature that was half-man half-ape= oh maybe it's the Bigfoot or Sasquatch????
There's a reason for ridiculing him. And you. Whatever the fuck you're asking can be answered by a simple google search. Our first ancestral remains of the "in-between creature"() were discovered back in 1924. Or are you saying that this would have been too hard for you to find: http://anthro.palomar.edu/hominid/australo_1.htm

I am not an anthropologist. I can not comment on the science of everything. If you want me to waste hours and hours researching exactly how or why a giraffe developed a friggin flap in it's brain, then sorry, that just aint gonna happen.

You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe. I am beyond caring.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women