Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42324
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36739
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #61
Guest100114-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Well, the two hippies from the north got what they wanted out of this. They turned San Antonio members against each other. They are probably rolling in laughter. Let's all get along

And to stay on topic, urmom,!I would still see you
Guest100114-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #62
i-town
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Seeing the two cats fighting kind of turns me on and makes me want to schedule a doubles with them. I know, I'm a pig. :/
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:31 AM   #63
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornbill View Post
Well, the two hippies from the north got what they wanted out of this. They turned San Antonio members against each other. They are probably rolling in laughter. Let's all get along

And to stay on topic, urmom,!I would still see you

Not remotely..... SL wants his thread restored to CoEd....

and to bang all your hotties... and get them to pose in his shirts.....

I simply want total surrender of the community and a to be proclaimed MUD King
I'll keep JJ on as Sgt at Arms.... And Mokoa as the court Jester....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #64
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieFeltersnatch View Post
Damn, glad I did a search on my handle!!! First of all it wasn't my review. I just stated on someone elses review to be careful because she might respond at odd hours.(paraphrasing)

1.) Thank you to everyone, providers and hobbyists that sided with me and seeing my point of view.

2.) FACT: And I have no reason to lie that I got a text around 10 something PM that read: "Who is this?" and after the SO saw that, I was in deep shit an ensuing fight broke out for about 3.5 hours. In that time I had put the phone on silent and that same night I had a missed call. If I have this part of a phone call wrong then I apologize and if I am right that call I missed was still at a very late hour.

3.) I didnt feel the need to say in my text, please dont respond after xx:xx because I never got a response even remotely close to the hour that I originally texted. I mean I got a text and a phone call 2....2 days later! If the lady does communicate with me then I do tell her no calls or texts after such and such hour.

4.) UR MOM...I'm sorry and sincerely apologize if my comment caused you any inconvenience in your life. Chalk it up to a learning experience that if a client texts you one day it is probably not a good idea to text that client past 5pm that same day and no more contact after the day he contacted you unless he contacts you again. Your lesson and partly my mistake also cost me pretty good. Also if a gentlemen text you that day he will probably be on guard that first day in case you respond. I wasnt expecting your text because it was 2 days later.

Summary: We can all learn from this lesson, communicate better with the ladies and ladies if you have time answer promptly and let the initial contact from the gentleman expire after normal working hours. As far as telling me to kiss your ass UR MOM Im not really going to respond to that. I think it was unwarranted but whatever.

KKA said it best....could have just ended with an apology. Most of us come here to find sweet girls like KKA and KARLA....if we wanted to see someone that was bitchy, moody and rude wed just head our asses home after work!!

Dude, get yourself a Hobby Phone.

You're playing an awfully dangerous game by not using one. This shit could have turned worse...and it could have also been avoided entirely, had you done what you NEED(ed) to do, and that's get/use a Hobby Phone.

This cannot be emphasized strongly enough.

You
absolutely need and have to use a Hobby Phone. This is a must!!

Do a search and you should find hundreds of threads regarding this. Do your homework and find out all you can about this. It is *that* important...or don't and run the risk of having your happy little home-life turn completely sideways on you.

Don't say you weren't warned, because, yeah....you just were.

*Surrender? Lmao! So far Woodrow is the only one who's jumped ship, Whispers. LoL!

Well, he and rick the rocker...(but he's more like a defective bobber...he'll surface...somewhere...sometime ...eventually...).

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #65
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. It doesn't excuse replying two days later.. that's a no no.. but!! Getting yourself a separate phone and/or google voice will make things way smoother for you.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #66
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't get me started bitches because I don't come with brakes!
DAFUQ?! Y'all are STILL TALKING!?!
L M F A O
I've stayed off this site and off this thread because I said what the FUCK I had to say. It's expected of whispers to blow up shit because that's what he does. You kkk I don't know what your issue is, not my fault of you misconstrued that's last comment I wrote. You took it wrong and got defensive for your own reasons. None of which I really give a fuck about. I ain't got time, energy or interest in dealing with bitchassness. Because that's what YOU AND WHISPERS have turned MY thread into. Only one that's should've been throwing hands is me and what's his face. Since y'all like to be up in other people shit let me tell you exactly HOW the fuck I texted him 2days later. YES it was a fucken accident. That day was dia de los muertos. This year in a matter of 6months I've had to bury 5 loved ones all whom I watch die from illness. My dad in dec, my brother of cancer in jan, my daughters grandma in March, my momma in April from a stroke in which they opened up her 80 yr old head to do Brain surgery and my other brother in June. I turned off my phone that day. When I powered it back on I started getting all my texts OLD AND NEW back in. I responded to a few one being whatever the fucks his name is, no I didn't realize it was old. SORRY. Shit happens. At the same time , you should've know better anyhow to use your RL number especially if you knew your chick was gonna trip. You didn't give a fuck when you were using the phone to call up somebody to rub your dick? WE (not kkk and whispers) fucked up. Me for not paying attention and you for being a puto. The dialed call was MY fuck up. My dumbass cousin kept calling as I was trying to call a number using the inbox that I hit the WRONG FUCKEN NUMBER. I hung up ASAP. Dummy you should have called back and played it off like "excuse me I think you called the wrong number" or something! I would've played it off for you fool. I responded to YOU here on this thread because I'm blocked from commenting in reveiws for one and to tell MY SIDE (not kkk or whispers) why? Because y'all know damn well what you say affects us. I had one idiot a year or 2ago post something about me being a prude, over 200lbs and services sucked. Ha coming from someone I had saved in my phone under STINKY STEVE. The same member who would not cut his shit when I asked no touching, was continually humping my damn table and had the worst swamp ass that day.. Not until sofakings review was I able to shake that off. For fucks sake everyone thinks in the pinche nun in my avi! Or I was known as Carla's sister. I'm not doing that shit again. I DONT GIVE A FLYING SQUIRRELS NUTS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK OF YALLS REVEIWS SAY. AS LONG AS ITS THEYRE FUCKING HONEST. A lot of people on here like to jump bandwagons and talk shit but yet don't know what the fuck they're talking about like DAVETHEONE mental ass. Perfect example of this. Had a small conversation with him through pm. Just small chit chat. This nigga went and posted a thread about "she's trying to chase me for money" That's cute so to him I say
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhHhahahhahahahahhHaha hahhahahahaha
(Moment please)
Jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaj ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajja JA!!
(That was me laughing at him in Spanish)
Smh I think I pulled something as I rolled my fucken eyes at his thread. But it's cool, it's like kkk says they're a 3sides to every story
There's his side... Her side... And then there's SCREENSHOTS. Which I gladly sent to several people.
(you're welcome DAVE)
I have seen many a member on this board all whom have taken care of me and are GREAT people. Some return some do not. None of which have a problem with me or I with them. A few of them have gotten boob dials or wrong texts from me before. Some I have to reschedule or forget to call back, If I do miss an appt or am late I do make up for it. Which I would've gladly done for whatever his name /face/puto if he wouldnve idk say CALLED/TEXTED OR PMD SAYING something. It wouldn't have changed or taken back that argument between you and the wife but neither did you posting HALF TRUTH on reveiws yo. There's obviously OTHER shit going on in your love life that need to be handled,pointing fingers at hookers isn't going to solve em. You're say you're unhappy, you don't want to hear her nag then what are you doing using your real number guey?!? Maybe she nags because you do stupid shit! You're lucky it was my ditzy ass and not some other Chick calling to tell you she's running a special on rimjobs. Nor did I tell you to kiss my ass. I told you to tuck your bottom lip back in and go sit with the rest of the fools that don't like me. Oh and let me fucken apologize now because I know one of y'all are going cry about me using the word "hooker" it's a word people just like cunt bitch fuck twat and many others I use daily. If it doesn't apply to you don't worry about it. if you don't want to get called one of these words such as CUNT don't act like one. Since I'm on a roll ranting and shit and probably will get banned let me add another thing to this MEMBERS BEFORE A SESSION PLEASE WASH YOUR ASS, I thought I was a bad ass about don't give a fuck, no the REAL don't give a fucks are y'all that come in with stank ass /dirty dick then wanna cry because y'all don't get extras. Sucios

For NOVATX
IM SORRY that you got caught up in this, much RESPECT to you for standing up and speaking your mind. don't worry about the opinions of a few who only purpose is to sit at a computer geeked up waiting for CUNTS like ME to respond, If they think we're bitches oh well Better to be known as a bitch than be known as some bodies bitch. (anyone taking a count on how many times I use the words FUCK & CUNT)
Whispers and miss K So there's no ammosity, I do want to thank you two.hey a lil drama never hurt nobody, It's a show to you guys, I get that because if it were a real issue y'all would've dialed my number and spoke to me like grown folk. It's been a week,GET OFF MY DICK & SHUT YOUR FUCKEN COCKSMOKERS ALREADY. LOL Y'all two are arguing over WHAT? Do y'all not got jobs or shit to do? Son of a bitch SMH do y'all need a hug or something? Maybe a book? Yes a B-O-O-K
Lol must be nice to have free time to act like Gs on the internet. What's it like to have time to waste?? unfortunately I've wasted enough of mine. I've got a little one who's sick , I should be asleep with her instead of having to talk to y'all like your 5 yrs old.
***this thread was brought to you by the words FUCK And the word CUNT . And sponsored by the word BITCH***

Ps
before y'all get all grammar nazi and shit I'm not correcting any of my misspellings or punctuation marks, ONLY thing I came to do was correct DEEZ NUTS in your mouth. Also keep your comments if any about what I said about my family and or kids to yourself, last thing anyone on here needs is my crazy ass at your front door at god knows what hour to "discuss" what was said ... By discuss I mean pull you out by your hair and choke you with it. Other then that suck my dick have a great night
Stay warm Bitches!
-JOSIE
Mods my bad tried to stay on topic but yeah ADHD lol
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:30 AM   #67
romeoromeo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Absolutely correct.
romeoromeo is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #68
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Some of y'all take ECCIE way too serious, I don't even care this much about my job....and they pay me!
Lighten the fuck up, Staff edit JJ and learn to let shit go

Sincerely yours,
Ms sass not class <3
Old 11-23-2013, 02:43 AM   #69
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

And Boom goes the dynamite! Lmao!

I would also like to thanck the words, FUCK, CUNT, and the sponsor, BITCH for bringing us such an inspirational message. I, for one, get a little teary-eyed whenever I think of the holiday season and what it means to me. Family, friends, getting together...the giving, the sharing...., the BITCHES, the FUCKS and, of course, the CUNTS...they all hold a special place in my heart...especially during the holiday season...but, I'm just a sentimental mother fucker like that.

So thanck you, Josie for your timely reminder for us to focus on what's really important this holiday season; that, of course being, BITCHASSNESS and, giving and sharing.

Season's Greetings and Happy Holidays!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #70
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_mom View Post
Don't get me started bitches because I don't come with brakes!
DAFUQ?! Y'all are STILL TALKING!?!
L M F A O
I've stayed off this site and off this thread because I said what the FUCK I had to say. It's expected of whispers to blow up shit because that's what he does. You kkk I don't know what your issue is, not my fault of you misconstrued that's last comment I wrote. You took it wrong and got defensive for your own reasons. None of which I really give a fuck about. I ain't got time, energy or interest in dealing with bitchassness. Because that's what YOU AND WHISPERS have turned MY thread into. Only one that's should've been throwing hands is me and what's his face. Since y'all like to be up in other people shit let me tell you exactly HOW the fuck I texted him 2days later. YES it was a fucken accident. That day was dia de los muertos. This year in a matter of 6months I've had to bury 5 loved ones all whom I watch die from illness. My dad in dec, my brother of cancer in jan, my daughters grandma in March, my momma in April from a stroke in which they opened up her 80 yr old head to do Brain surgery and my other brother in June. I turned off my phone that day. When I powered it back on I started getting all my texts OLD AND NEW back in. I responded to a few one being whatever the fucks his name is, no I didn't realize it was old. SORRY. Shit happens. At the same time , you should've know better anyhow to use your RL number especially if you knew your chick was gonna trip. You didn't give a fuck when you were using the phone to call up somebody to rub your dick? WE (not kkk and whispers) fucked up. Me for not paying attention and you for being a puto. The dialed call was MY fuck up. My dumbass cousin kept calling as I was trying to call a number using the inbox that I hit the WRONG FUCKEN NUMBER. I hung up ASAP. Dummy you should have called back and played it off like "excuse me I think you called the wrong number" or something! I would've played it off for you fool. I responded to YOU here on this thread because I'm blocked from commenting in reveiws for one and to tell MY SIDE (not kkk or whispers) why? Because y'all know damn well what you say affects us. I had one idiot a year or 2ago post something about me being a prude, over 200lbs and services sucked. Ha coming from someone I had saved in my phone under STINKY STEVE. The same member who would not cut his shit when I asked no touching, was continually humping my damn table and had the worst swamp ass that day.. Not until sofakings review was I able to shake that off. For fucks sake everyone thinks in the pinche nun in my avi! Or I was known as Carla's sister. I'm not doing that shit again. I DONT GIVE A FLYING SQUIRRELS NUTS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK OF YALLS REVEIWS SAY. AS LONG AS ITS THEYRE FUCKING HONEST. A lot of people on here like to jump bandwagons and talk shit but yet don't know what the fuck they're talking about like DAVETHEONE mental ass. Perfect example of this. Had a small conversation with him through pm. Just small chit chat. This nigga went and posted a thread about "she's trying to chase me for money" That's cute so to him I say
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhHhahahhahahahahhHaha hahhahahahaha
(Moment please)
Jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaj ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj ajajajajajja JA!!
(That was me laughing at him in Spanish)
Smh I think I pulled something as I rolled my fucken eyes at his thread. But it's cool, it's like kkk says they're a 3sides to every story
There's his side... Her side... And then there's SCREENSHOTS. Which I gladly sent to several people.
(you're welcome DAVE)
I have seen many a member on this board all whom have taken care of me and are GREAT people. Some return some do not. None of which have a problem with me or I with them. A few of them have gotten boob dials or wrong texts from me before. Some I have to reschedule or forget to call back, If I do miss an appt or am late I do make up for it. Which I would've gladly done for whatever his name /face/puto if he wouldnve idk say CALLED/TEXTED OR PMD SAYING something. It wouldn't have changed or taken back that argument between you and the wife but neither did you posting HALF TRUTH on reveiws yo. There's obviously OTHER shit going on in your love life that need to be handled,pointing fingers at hookers isn't going to solve em. You're say you're unhappy, you don't want to hear her nag then what are you doing using your real number guey?!? Maybe she nags because you do stupid shit! You're lucky it was my ditzy ass and not some other Chick calling to tell you she's running a special on rimjobs. Nor did I tell you to kiss my ass. I told you to tuck your bottom lip back in and go sit with the rest of the fools that don't like me. Oh and let me fucken apologize now because I know one of y'all are going cry about me using the word "hooker" it's a word people just like cunt bitch fuck twat and many others I use daily. If it doesn't apply to you don't worry about it. if you don't want to get called one of these words such as CUNT don't act like one. Since I'm on a roll ranting and shit and probably will get banned let me add another thing to this MEMBERS BEFORE A SESSION PLEASE WASH YOUR ASS, I thought I was a bad ass about don't give a fuck, no the REAL don't give a fucks are y'all that come in with stank ass /dirty dick then wanna cry because y'all don't get extras. Sucios

For NOVATX
IM SORRY that you got caught up in this, much RESPECT to you for standing up and speaking your mind. don't worry about the opinions of a few who only purpose is to sit at a computer geeked up waiting for CUNTS like ME to respond, If they think we're bitches oh well Better to be known as a bitch than be known as some bodies bitch. (anyone taking a count on how many times I use the words FUCK & CUNT)
Whispers and miss K So there's no ammosity, I do want to thank you two.hey a lil drama never hurt nobody, It's a show to you guys, I get that because if it were a real issue y'all would've dialed my number and spoke to me like grown folk. It's been a week,GET OFF MY DICK & SHUT YOUR FUCKEN COCKSMOKERS ALREADY. LOL Y'all two are arguing over WHAT? Do y'all not got jobs or shit to do? Son of a bitch SMH do y'all need a hug or something? Maybe a book? Yes a B-O-O-K
Lol must be nice to have free time to act like Gs on the internet. What's it like to have time to waste?? unfortunately I've wasted enough of mine. I've got a little one who's sick , I should be asleep with her instead of having to talk to y'all like your 5 yrs old.
***this thread was brought to you by the words FUCK And the word CUNT . And sponsored by the word BITCH***

Ps
before y'all get all grammar nazi and shit I'm not correcting any of my misspellings or punctuation marks, ONLY thing I came to do was correct DEEZ NUTS in your mouth. Also keep your comments if any about what I said about my family and or kids to yourself, last thing anyone on here needs is my crazy ass at your front door at god knows what hour to "discuss" what was said ... By discuss I mean pull you out by your hair and choke you with it. Other then that suck my dick have a great night
Stay warm Bitches!
-JOSIE
Mods my bad tried to stay on topic but yeah ADHD lol

I dont take anything here personally. I wanted to discuss the issue and how I perceived it to be your mistake. Nothing beyond that. I have nothing against you as a person-none at all. Hell, how could I? We have never met! It was all about what you said and how. And when you post in public, we all have the right to post. There are just better ways to communicate things, I think, without being mean and/or rude, etc. Actually, truth be told I think your second to last post showed you in a different light than all the others. A more positive one, that is.

Anyyyywayyyyyy,
Good luck to you Ur_mom, and Happy Holidays! And I was sorry to read about all the losses of loved ones you have suffered in such a short time. May you find some peace within. You have my deepest and sincerest sympathies.

Kelli Ann
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #71
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
I have to say this is the most interesting thread I have read in a long time. '

@ur_mom- I will if I ever see you- 1. bathe in extra Bath and Body and have no odor. 2. Keep my hands to myself and enjoy my massage.
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #72
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default FML

Kkk my whole point of this thread to begin with was IF YOURE GOING TO TELL STORIES TELL THEM RIGHT. All this talk an going back and fourth is redundant. It's one thing to state ones opinion. But you and whispers took this to a whole different level. fallious arguing. No matter what I said you guys still twisted shit. Making it a bigger deal than what it WAS! It's like you two are the only ones allowed to have an opinion? Everyone else stated their comments and walked away. Almost 70 replies majority belonging to you and whispers. Some of the stuff y'all say has merit but 90% of it is hypocrisy. Preaching when you should be listening. Coming at me about condescending yet look at how NOVATX got treated for doing the same thing you two were doing "stating her opinion " Karla xoxo was up in it what's the difference ? Why didn't y'all talk shit to her? I said twice before I went off that I was done talking, yet it got dragged on for a week. Not your battle but you kept on. I just finished reading the "other threads" how many of the people on here that commented did weird things happen too? Weather it was an alert about herself in form of "pm" to beware she's a stalker. Did anyone get any texts with threats to have CPS called for being a whore? Or suddenly a fake review targeted at one specific provider? ANYBODY BESIDE MYSELF AND NOVATX? Because that's 2 out of those three questions I had to deal with because y'all couldn't let shit go. You think I want to put my shit out there? I repeatedly admitted yes I did text and call him unintentionally . ONE CALL ONE TEXT AND BLOWING ME UP LIKE AN EXGIRLFRIEND ARE NOT THE SAME THING. Does it make sense now what I me myself was trying to establish while you and the other one turned it into a debate. Even bringing the mods into it. Wtf? Like they're gonna listen or do what is ask haha I asked jj to close it to SHUT EVERYONE UP. He did they had to reopen it, I stayed off and avoided reading any of it. My phone has been ringing non stop at all hours of day and night. 100 texts or more a day (I'm being modest with that count too) and a tapped out pm box. Even my phone crapped out bc it's overloaded. I got overwhelmed with calls I stopped answering my phone. People started calling my sister to get ahold of me. All of a sudden everyone that hit me up had brand new handleswith zero post that I couldn't screen. And new hobby phones lol I had to start verifying people through FUCKEN FACEBOOK. That one actully benifeted me in a good way. Not one handle had an issue with doing so and I got to meet some very cool people this week. But don't do this kill her with kindness thing on me. You don't pay my bills and I don't pay yours,women who pay their own rent don't have to be nice. It's fucked up I had to go off like an idiot to get y'all to quit. So you guys happy now? Did you achieve what it is you wanted outta this? IM DONE, ANYBODY has something they would like to say or clear up or go off my number is on my page .
And don't worry I'll try to respond within 48hrs

Btw we have met... Think back really hard to where you might know me from. Think strip clubs
Old 11-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #73
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_mom View Post
Some of y'all take ECCIE way too serious, I don't even care this much about my job....and they pay me!
Lighten the fuck up, Staff edit JJ and learn to let shit go

Sincerely yours,
Ms sass not class <3

Enjoy Your vacation darlin...... You need one!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #74
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by satx210mBack2Play View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-town View Post
This thread makes me not want to get married. I visit it when I'm bummed out about being single.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The makings of a Hallmark card right there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

I would also like to thanck the words, FUCK, CUNT, and the sponsor, BITCH for bringing us such an inspirational message. I, for one, get a little teary-eyed whenever I think of the holiday season and what it means to me. Family, friends, getting together...the giving, the sharing...., the BITCHES, the FUCKS and, of course, the CUNTS...they all hold a special place in my heart...especially during the holiday season...but, I'm just a sentimental mother fucker like that.

So thanck you, Josie for your timely reminder for us to focus on what's really important this holiday season; that, of course being, BITCHASSNESS and, giving and sharing.

Best parts of this whole thread!!!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #75
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Sofa, if it wasn't for that review you did, I would have missed out on so much enjoyment by not reading her post in the past.

She is spunky.

I think I like her. Vacation or not.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women