Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36301
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:40 PM   #61
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Why shouldn't we ban these people? Because "these people" are not all terrorists. Very few are. When Biden rescinded the ban did terrorist activity in the U.S. increase? No. You mention 9/11. Those terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Did we ban travel from Saudi Arabia after 9/11? No. Trump's Muslim ban was totally subjective and did no good for this country.

Should known or suspected terrorists be allowed to enter the U.S.? Obviously not.

As for violent crime. Violent crime is down dramatically under Biden. That is FACT. Most notably murder and rape. Yes, illegal immigrants have committed crimes but statistics show they commit way fewer crimes per capita than U.S. citizens.

Since Biden's EO on immigration, encounters are down significantly. The EO worked!! The EO that was needed because Trump lobbied successfully to not allow a bill to be introduced in Congress which would have done the same thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/30/u...trictions.html

Every person who crossed the border is a criminal. Period and end of story.

Then we have these broken heart liberals who want to use my tax money to save the world. How about taking care of the Americans who belong here versus these illegal aliens that don't belong here.

If the illegal aliens have a tough life, sorry about your damn luck. We have veterans who worked and served our country homeless and living on the street that need our care first. I don't want to spend my tax money on some mother that couldn't keep her skanky pussy shut and dropped about 8 kids with 6 different fathers that are paying zero dollars for child support.

Here come the remarks calling me an asshole without actually using that word, especially that one member with stage IV TDS that is unoperable, wanting to call me vile names. It's really simple, my family and fellow Americans come first and there isn't enough money to save the fucking world.

It's real simple even an idiot can see it. If you have $100 in the bank you don't spend $150. These stupid MENSAS in fucking DC with all their law and finance degrees can't even see something as simple as some school kid can see.

So SpeedRacerXXX, I feel the Americans come first and there isn't enough pie to spread around to the rest of the world. I do feel sorry for most of them, however they are at the bottom of my priority list. This just goes to show how incompetent the cunt and dementia joe are to voluntarily and with intent break our laws per each illegal alien crossing and tell the poor people of America to fuck themselves.

Meanwhile in San Francisco showing the absolute filth there. The infamous 'poop map' that Desantis gladly and figuratively shoved down Newsom's throat on a Hannity debate. This is just a small example where more of the money from the pie can go to instead of illegal aliens. Our roads, highways, and bridges are in horrible condition made worse by these hurricanes we've had. Fixing our infrastructure will take several slices of the pie.......and so on.

Lastly, taking care of Americans first, and taking care of our infrastructure should be bipartisan and something liberals and conservatives should work with together.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #62
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

DJ, would you be able to explain to me your understanding of how one applies for asylum?

Critical to understand in order to address your "every person who crossed the border" being a criminal, claim.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
DJ, would you be able to explain to me your understanding of how one applies for asylum?

Critical to understand in order to address your "every person who crossed the border" being a criminal, claim.
Interested in an answer to this as well.

Based on his previous comments, it would seem that criminals might be in everyone's family.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:57 PM   #64
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqAA_Y9hY0
Old Today, 07:36 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You nailed it! Unfortunately, you didn't answer the question. I doubt you understand the question, let alone the answer.

End of story.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:30 PM   #66
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Based on that, you'll want to this

https://www.arizonaimmigration.net/a...sked-questions
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:33 PM   #67
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every person who crossed the border is a criminal. Period and end of story.

Then we have these broken heart liberals who want to use my tax money to save the world. How about taking care of the Americans who belong here versus these illegal aliens that don't belong here.

If the illegal aliens have a tough life, sorry about your damn luck. We have veterans who worked and served our country homeless and living on the street that need our care first. I don't want to spend my tax money on some mother that couldn't keep her skanky pussy shut and dropped about 8 kids with 6 different fathers that are paying zero dollars for child support.

Here come the remarks calling me an asshole without actually using that word, especially that one member with stage IV TDS that is unoperable, wanting to call me vile names. It's really simple, my family and fellow Americans come first and there isn't enough money to save the fucking world.

It's real simple even an idiot can see it. If you have $100 in the bank you don't spend $150. These stupid MENSAS in fucking DC with all their law and finance degrees can't even see something as simple as some school kid can see.

So SpeedRacerXXX, I feel the Americans come first and there isn't enough pie to spread around to the rest of the world. I do feel sorry for most of them, however they are at the bottom of my priority list.

Our roads, highways, and bridges are in horrible condition made worse by these hurricanes we've had. Fixing our infrastructure will take several slices of the pie.......and so on.

Lastly, taking care of Americans first, and taking care of our infrastructure should be bipartisan and something liberals and conservatives should work with together.
Dear_John,

You are not alone in your beliefs. Nor does that make any one an asshole. However you and others that believe as you do about undocumented immigrants fail to realize that these immigrants are hard working people who want to work hard and to fit in with our society.

As demographics show our society is greying quickly. The majority of our federal budget is going to Social Security, Medicare, and other related services that mostly benefit the elderly.

Undocumented immigrants, when they are integrated into our economy generate more revenue for the people than they do in federal spending. And these benefits last the lifetime of the worker.

If you think mass deportations are the solution then I would suggest you read this.

Mass Deportation: Devastating Costs to America, Its Budget and Economy
https://www.americanimmigrationcounc...ss-deportation
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 09:59 PM   #68
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

Dear_John,

You are not alone in your beliefs. Nor does that make any one an asshole. However you and others that believe as you do about undocumented immigrants fail to realize that these immigrants are hard working people who want to work hard and to fit in with our society.

As a part of my job I worked for 40 years, a lot of my work took me to subdivisions with new homes being built. Most of the workers there were hispanic and all were hard working. A majority of homes being built, whether a subdivision home up to multi-million dollar homes are constructed by hispanic workers, and obviously they do a great job. Legal or illegal, never occurred to me.

As demographics show our society is greying quickly. The majority of our federal budget is going to Social Security, Medicare, and other related services that mostly benefit the elderly.

I just turned 70, so I fully agree.

Undocumented immigrants, when they are integrated into our economy generate more revenue for the people than they do in federal spending. And these benefits last the lifetime of the worker.

My deal is to take care of Americans first. Respectfully put, you seem to see things in the eyes of an idealist, which is not a bad thing, but the real world isn't in this vein.

If you think mass deportations are the solution then I would suggest you read this.

No, mass deportations are not the answer. It's highly unfair that a person who got here illegally has to live on pins and needles wondering if him and his family will be deported, even if his family are tax paying solid citizens, that's no way to have to live.

Bottom line is that there is and always has been a system, but biden/harris opened up a Pandora's box and turned everything upside down. My issue isn't so much the illegal aliens coming in properly and legally, but having them just let in without any kind of criminal checks, is indeed criminal. And not everybody let in will end up working hard, let's not forget the cartels, the MS-13 gangsters that were also let in freely and without any checks.

Old Today, 11:21 PM   #69
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is not a reason to exclude immigrants. Merely an excuse that a demagogue and his followers use to make people feel afraid. I could provide convincing statistics that would show the numbers of citizens who murder, rape and commit other crimes are as high or higher as a percentage of the population.

If we provide our best efforts to integrating these people into our community then we all benefit as a result. Good legislation is needed to ensure that we welcome those that meet our standards and that those who we don’t want don’t come in or are quickly removed.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women