Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 08:45 PM   #61
TaylorClix
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Short and small study. There is also a mortician in Britain who noticed the same thing. Others are investigating as well. But before you stumble into character assassinations and Wikipedi talking points, know this; These are life time long experts in their fields.

16 min video link embedded in the article. Definitely watch it, though the article describes it accurately. But listen to the tone of this guy.

Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

The vaccines are bad news. Fifteen bodies were examined (all died from 7 days to 6 months after vaccination; ages 28 to 95). The coroner or the public prosecutor didn’t associate the vaccine as the cause of death in any of the cases. However, further examination revealed that the vaccine was implicated in the deaths of 14 of the 15 cases. The most attacked organ was the heart (in all of the people who died), but other organs were attacked as well. The implications are potentially enormous resulting in millions of deaths. The vaccines should be immediately halted.

No need to worry. It is doubtful that anything will happen because the work wasn’t published in a peer-reviewed journal so will be ignored by the scientific community. That’s just the way it works....

There is that autoimmune thingy again.
Almost forgot the paper that is linked to in the article.

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD This text is a written summary of Dr. Bhakdi’s and Dr. Burkhardt’s presentations at the Doctors for COVID Ethics symposium that was live-streamed by UKColumn on December 10th, 2021. The two
presentations can be viewed at the very beginning of the video recording of the symposium.

The authors
Dr. Bhakdi has spent his life practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious diseases. He chaired the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes Gutenberg Unversity of Mainz, Germany, from 1990 until his retirement in 2012. He has published over 300 research articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology and parasitology, and served from 1990 to 2012 as Editor-in-Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, one of the first scientific journals of this field that was founded by Robert Koch in 1887.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt is a pathologist who has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He was invited for visiting professorships/study visits in Japan (Nihon University), the United States (Brookhaven National Institute), Korea, Sweden, Malaysia and Turkey. He headed the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years. Subsquently, he worked as an independent practicing pathologist with consulting contracts with laboratories in the US. Burkhardt has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals as well as contributions to handbooks in German, English and Japanese. Over many years he has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany...

How ironic would it be if the Germans were the ones prosecuting Crimes Against Humanity in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials?!?
Wow. That video spread super fast. Glad to see its getting out there.
TaylorClix is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:18 PM   #62
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Short and small study. There is also a mortician in Britain who noticed the same thing. Others are investigating as well. But before you stumble into character assassinations and Wikipedi talking points, know this; These are life time long experts in their fields.

16 min video link embedded in the article. Definitely watch it, though the article describes it accurately. But listen to the tone of this guy.

Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

The vaccines are bad news. Fifteen bodies were examined (all died from 7 days to 6 months after vaccination; ages 28 to 95). The coroner or the public prosecutor didn’t associate the vaccine as the cause of death in any of the cases. However, further examination revealed that the vaccine was implicated in the deaths of 14 of the 15 cases. The most attacked organ was the heart (in all of the people who died), but other organs were attacked as well. The implications are potentially enormous resulting in millions of deaths. The vaccines should be immediately halted.

No need to worry. It is doubtful that anything will happen because the work wasn’t published in a peer-reviewed journal so will be ignored by the scientific community. That’s just the way it works....

There is that autoimmune thingy again.
Almost forgot the paper that is linked to in the article.

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination

On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD This text is a written summary of Dr. Bhakdi’s and Dr. Burkhardt’s presentations at the Doctors for COVID Ethics symposium that was live-streamed by UKColumn on December 10th, 2021. The two
presentations can be viewed at the very beginning of the video recording of the symposium.

The authors
Dr. Bhakdi has spent his life practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious diseases. He chaired the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes Gutenberg Unversity of Mainz, Germany, from 1990 until his retirement in 2012. He has published over 300 research articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology and parasitology, and served from 1990 to 2012 as Editor-in-Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, one of the first scientific journals of this field that was founded by Robert Koch in 1887.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt is a pathologist who has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He was invited for visiting professorships/study visits in Japan (Nihon University), the United States (Brookhaven National Institute), Korea, Sweden, Malaysia and Turkey. He headed the Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years. Subsquently, he worked as an independent practicing pathologist with consulting contracts with laboratories in the US. Burkhardt has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals as well as contributions to handbooks in German, English and Japanese. Over many years he has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany...

How ironic would it be if the Germans were the ones prosecuting Crimes Against Humanity in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials?!?
Damn! From your link:

"So, in the USA, where ~200M people have been fully inoculated, the number of deaths will not be the 10,000 or so reported in VAERS, or the 150,000+ scaled-up deaths from VAERS, but could be closer to tens of millions when the inoculation effects play out!"

"Are we headed for the situation where the ~30% unvaxxed will be devoting their lives to operating whatever is left of the economic infrastructure and serving as caretakers for the vaxxed?"

Well, I'm very grateful that you and the rest of the 30% are going to be taking care of me when I can't take care of myself.
Thanks Why_Yes_I_Do!

Seriously, what can I say. I'm doubly dubious. I'm in great health and haven't had a cold since COVID started. And perhaps that's partly attributable to N95 masks, social distancing, and the three coronavirus vaccinations I've gotten so far.

On the other hand I know or knew a number of people who suffered mightily, including several who died, from getting COVID, the disease. I only know one person who might have died from the vaccine, and I'd dare say most people on this board don't know anyone who died or who was hospitalized because of a COVID vaccine.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 07:22 AM   #63
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end. We'd sing and dance, forever and a day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Damn! From your link:...
"Are we headed for the situation where the ~30% unvaxxed will be devoting their lives to operating whatever is left of the economic infrastructure and serving as caretakers for the vaxxed?"...
Yeah, reminds me of the early 90's when there were multiple rounds of layoffs. At first, one was glad not to be laid-off. By the 4th and 5th rounds you were hoping to get picked because all that work load fell on the survivor's shoulders.

Quote:
...Seriously, what can I say. I'm doubly dubious. I'm in great health and haven't had a cold since COVID started. And perhaps that's partly attributable to N95 masks, social distancing, and the three coronavirus vaccinations I've gotten so far...
Yet somehow you barely managed to survive most of your entire life up to 2018 and 2019 without any of those. Go figure.

Quote:
...On the other hand I know or knew a number of people who suffered mightily, including several who died, from getting COVID, the disease. I only know one person who might have died from the vaccine, and I'd dare say most people on this board don't know anyone who died or who was hospitalized because of a COVID vaccine.
So tell me, was the suffering occurring in the hospital? Think carefully before answering. You know how twitchy me and my keyboard to the world are...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:03 AM   #64
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The title of this thread is highly coincidental given that I just saw a summation of a recent paper from South Africa that makes the case that the Omicron lineage seems to have come through mice. The paper indicates that the original virus infected mice and then added several mutations before reemerging into human populations as Omicron. If anyone is curious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1u1GIPU2A
The video is just under 20 minutes.
I'm interested to see what level of vitriol this might spur from the esteemed group of scientists on this board.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:18 AM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Can you hear it? Smells like the sound of a narritive dieing...

So why might that be? Just out of curiosity. Could it be that the covid is Zoonotic? Now, don't tell Tiny I'm quoting from Wikipdia, but:
A zoonosis (plural zoonoses, or zoonotic diseases) is an infectious disease caused by a pathogen (an infectious agent, such as a bacterium, virus, parasite or prion) that has jumped from an animal (usually a vertebrate) to a human. Typically, the first infected human transmits the infectious agent to at least one other human, who, in turn, infects others.
By even the sloppiest definition, the covid is Zoonotic. Recall it is alleged to have come from bats in the first place, even though it has an amazing affinity for the human ACE2 receptor.

Oh, one other thing, really a small thing - tiny even: If it is Zoonotic, would that not mean that it is utter folly to consider that everyone on the face of the planet needs to be double/triple/quadruple vaxxed or more to save humanity, considering most animals are reservoirs of it?

Pinky swear you didn't tell Tiny I quoted the wiki...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
The title of this thread is highly coincidental given that I just saw a summation of a recent paper from South Africa that makes the case that the Omicron lineage seems to have come through mice. The paper indicates that the original virus infected mice and then added several mutations before reemerging into human populations as Omicron. If anyone is curious:
I'm interested to see what level of vitriol this might spur from the esteemed group of scientists on this board.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:43 AM   #66
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Damn! From your link:

"So, in the USA, where ~200M people have been fully inoculated, the number of deaths will not be the 10,000 or so reported in VAERS, or the 150,000+ scaled-up deaths from VAERS, but could be closer to tens of millions when the inoculation effects play out!"

"Are we headed for the situation where the ~30% unvaxxed will be devoting their lives to operating whatever is left of the economic infrastructure and serving as caretakers for the vaxxed?"

Well, I'm very grateful that you and the rest of the 30% are going to be taking care of me when I can't take care of myself.
Thanks Why_Yes_I_Do!

Seriously, what can I say. I'm doubly dubious. I'm in great health and haven't had a cold since COVID started. And perhaps that's partly attributable to N95 masks, social distancing, and the three coronavirus vaccinations I've gotten so far.

On the other hand I know or knew a number of people who suffered mightily, including several who died, from getting COVID, the disease. I only know one person who might have died from the vaccine, and I'd dare say most people on this board don't know anyone who died or who was hospitalized because of a COVID vaccine.

We won't see adversities from the Vaccine in and of itself for years to come if there would be any. No one in the main stream medical community will ever admit they exist anyway. The future of Medicine depends on the development of Vaccines and Prescription Medications and the public's confidence in them.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 12:11 PM   #67
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
So why might that be? Just out of curiosity. Could it be that the covid is Zoonotic? Now, don't tell Tiny I'm quoting from Wikipdia, but:
A zoonosis (plural zoonoses, or zoonotic diseases) is an infectious disease caused by a pathogen (an infectious agent, such as a bacterium, virus, parasite or prion) that has jumped from an animal (usually a vertebrate) to a human. Typically, the first infected human transmits the infectious agent to at least one other human, who, in turn, infects others.
By even the sloppiest definition, the covid is Zoonotic. Recall it is alleged to have come from bats in the first place, even though it has an amazing affinity for the human ACE2 receptor.

Oh, one other thing, really a small thing - tiny even: If it is Zoonotic, would that not mean that it is utter folly to consider that everyone on the face of the planet needs to be double/triple/quadruple vaxxed or more to save humanity, considering most animals are reservoirs of it?

Pinky swear you didn't tell Tiny I quoted the wiki...
I'm sorry, did you say zoonotic? Animal reservoirs? Google "white tail deer covid". Covid is here to stay. Period.
While I don't share Tiny's zeal for the shot and boosters, it is the most surefire way to ensure that you will have a less severe and less fatal encounter. Especially for those who suffer from the comorbidities most of us are aware of.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:34 PM   #68
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I just started watching this but have to stop because of work -- will resume later. Anyway, it's fascinating so far
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 02:05 PM   #69
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Why Yes I Did

Quote:
I'm sorry, did you say zoonotic? Animal reservoirs? Google "white tail deer covid". Covid is here to stay. Period.
While I don't share Tiny's zeal for the shot and boosters, it is the most surefire way to ensure that you will have a less severe and less fatal encounter. Especially for those who suffer from the comorbidities most of us are aware of.
Try "feline covid". CDC says it is mostly human to pet. If you believe them then nothing to worry about. Sound as the pound. Though there is still that pesky bat to human theory that kinda blows up in one's face, especially considering the human ACE2 receptor affinity.

The shot sounds great, if you don't mind your own body eating your organs for lunch if things get out of hand. Of course, might it depend on what VAERS is really showing us? There is still the covid conundrum; if it is so infectious, why introduce it artificially to begin with? Seems a reasonable approach may be to consider safe practices and fortified immune system health - which would also include reducing comorbidities. Or not.

Remember when eating healthy and exercising was a thing?
Old 01-07-2022, 03:48 PM   #70
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Try "feline covid". CDC says it is mostly human to pet. If you believe them then nothing to worry about. Sound as the pound. Though there is still that pesky bat to human theory that kinda blows up in one's face, especially considering the human ACE2 receptor affinity.

The shot sounds great, if you don't mind your own body eating your organs for lunch if things get out of hand. Of course, might it depend on what VAERS is really showing us? There is still the covid conundrum; if it is so infectious, why introduce it artificially to begin with? Seems a reasonable approach may be to consider safe practices and fortified immune system health - which would also include reducing comorbidities. Or not.

Remember when eating healthy and exercising was a thing?
The VAERS info is concerning to me for sure and I've read a bit about some of the issues. It's not insignificant. And as was previously stated, the long term risks aren't knowable yet and won't be for several years. To me, it's all about risk and different people have differing levels of risk aversion. I decided to get the shot due to my own health concerns, too fat, too inactive, smoke too much. But I recognize that not everyone has the same level of aversion and it's a part of peoples personality and is extremely difficult to change. I don't believe that trying to browbeat or forcing folks to get the jab is the answer. If anyone wants to go the Joe Rogan route, I say have at it and best of luck. That's just not in the cards for me.
I remember eating right and exercising but that was along time ago in a galaxy far far away.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:00 PM   #71
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just started watching this but have to stop because of work -- will resume later. Anyway, it's fascinating so far
I was listening to the Lex Fridman podcast with Jaime Metzl again and came across something interesting. You had discounted Metzl's credibility as non scientific but the guy has been a member of the WHO's expert advisory committee on human genome sequencing.
I'll go out on a limb and say that sort of verifies his science chops, no?
Old 01-08-2022, 05:38 AM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default TWEET!! <throws flag> Ineligible goal post down field. 10 yards, repeate the down

Quote:
...While I don't share Tiny's zeal for the shot and boosters, it is the most surefire way to ensure that you will have a less severe and less fatal encounter...

Good times. Pepperidge Farm remembers when that goal post got moved and placed. Was it right after the vaxx will save you, which was after Oh Hell no - it's a Trump vaxx? Certainly after 2 weeks to slow the spread. Eh? Come on man, that goal post has been stuffed more times than Cum-Allah Harris.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:17 AM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default It's a fast ball, straight down the middle Jim

And therein lies the rub - a choice. If you have the freedom to make a choice then it's on you to own the outcome. If you don't have that freedom, you are owned. Then there is that pesky responsibility thing to grapple with. Is the government responsible for keeping it's property on the plantation and compliant? With what? Beatings, whips, passports to buy food - but only for the subservient? Docile? Compliant? Obedient? <Do traits like that seem admirable to people?> 1776 ring any bells?

My two main problems in this arena are:
1) The goal of a vaccine, not that the mRNA shtuff is one, but let's say it is for argument sake - is to train the immune system to recognize it and defeat it. The key difference with mRNA is that it first causes the body to create the pathogen, before attacking it. Hypocritically, some of us forget that this bug-a-boo is super contagious, transmissible and no - masks are codswallop..

2) This new form of inoculation has never been given out to the public in the 20 years of attempts, because of a high rate of adverse events, aka catastrophic failures. Yet here we are, thinking that we are so much smarter than Nature and giving it (Did I say "giving"? My bad - FORCING, MANDATING it> on everyone.

If your body's immune system is not tuned up and ready for the task, you're hosed either way. The idea that we were not born to handle the environment that we exist within is utter poppycock. Hey! Here's a challenge: Record 4 hours of the OWN channel. When you watch the recording, fast forward over the show material and only watch the commercials. Try to categorize them into buckets like: Drugs/Meds, fast food, Gizmos, Games, Exercise shtuff etc. What do you think you might find?

Notwithstanding, in days gone by (2-3 years ago) 3 or 4 deaths of humans in trials for a vaccine caused it to be halted. We are way, way past a handful at this point. We have no long term track record with it either, things like autoimmune repercussions and the control group used was dissolved. You know, vaxxed for their own safety after a few months.

In retrospect, when the covid first landed, we knew practically nothing (hey thanks China). But we have learned a lot. Stop thinking like we are still at day 1 in our understanding. However, don't fall for the trap of propaganda and being overwhelmed by government experts and docile and compliant media beating their drums for their masters.

From the FDA meetings where they were trying to EUA the thing for young kids

Quote:
The VAERS info is concerning to me for sure and I've read a bit about some of the issues. It's not insignificant. And as was previously stated, the long term risks aren't knowable yet and won't be for several years. To me, it's all about risk and different people have differing levels of risk aversion. I decided to get the shot due to my own health concerns, too fat, too inactive, smoke too much. But I recognize that not everyone has the same level of aversion and it's a part of peoples personality and is extremely difficult to change. I don't believe that trying to browbeat or forcing folks to get the jab is the answer. If anyone wants to go the Joe Rogan route, I say have at it and best of luck. That's just not in the cards for me.
I remember eating right and exercising but that was along time ago in a galaxy far far away.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:48 AM   #74
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Very interesting. It sounds very hopeful. As you’ve said here in different words, perhaps this variant will provide immunity to the unvaxxed and previously uninfected without putting them in the hospital.

I have a question. The speaker notes that the virus may have undergone reverse zoonosis to rats around mid 2020, which were infected with the original variant. Then at the end of November, 2021, Omicron is identified in humans. In the meantime numerous mutations arose so that the virus (Omicron variant) now is much more inclined to bind to ACE 2 receptors in the upper respiratory tract instead of the lungs.

The speaker believes the second most likely explanation for what happened is the virus evolved in a long time sufferer of COVID, perhaps someone who was immune compromised because of HIV.

The question, has this changed your estimate of the probability that the COVID virus arose as a result of gain of function research? I think you might have been putting that at about 85% before, although maybe I read that somewhere else.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:52 AM   #75
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I was listening to the Lex Fridman podcast with Jaime Metzl again and came across something interesting. You had discounted Metzl's credibility as non scientific but the guy has been a member of the WHO's expert advisory committee on human genome sequencing.
I'll go out on a limb and say that sort of verifies his science chops, no?
I don’t remember exactly what Metzl said in the podcast but remember saying I don’t think he necessarily knows more than you or me. I don’t think I’d change that. His academic background is in Asian studies and the law and he doesn’t appear to have ever worked in epidemiology, virology, etc. He has invested in biotech and written science fiction, but that’s not the same.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women