Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2011, 08:48 AM   #61
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I'm happy to report that all the damage you attempted to create has long since been been repaired.
I'd be fascinated to hear your theory on how I attempted to create any damage. Nevertheless, it's impressive how quickly we've come full circle in this thread, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Fake affection is another matter. I think if you take...to concoct a bitch’s brew of bullshit and market it as a substitute for genuine affection, you are treading on much more dangerous ground than bare back full service ever was or will be. I would go so far as to say that such behavior is the lowest form of prostitution and I will bash its perpetrators at every opportunity.
Quote:
Find something new to fill the void in your life.
Oh man, what i could do with that statement!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #62
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

The beautiful thing about the truth is that it always finds a way to get out.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:43 AM   #63
Older but wiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I have been in a number of situations with providers that I have had the feelings of "love" for them. These feelings, of course, are a kind of infatuation that usually young people experience when the opposite sex has paid attention to them. My feelings probably stem from the lack of affection I have received in the past coupled with a provider sharing not only the physical intimacy but sometimes a part of their personal life which at times is tragic and sad. I am by nature a very compassionate person who is easily affected by the situations both past and present of the people I meet. My feelings of "love" are like a puppy who will follow anyone that gives it attention. After seeing one provider many times, I told her that I think I was falling in love with her. She gently kissed me and said let's just be close friends. I was instantly brought into the reality of our experience but with a kind action and caring words. I continue to enjoy close gfe with many providers with an understanding that being friends is a greater connection than being infatuated.
Older but wiser is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #64
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older but wiser View Post
She gently kissed me and said let's just be close friends. I was instantly brought into the reality of our experience but with a kind action and caring words. I continue to enjoy close gfe with many providers with an understanding that being friends is a greater connection than being infatuated.
That's what made her the professional that you should want to do business with.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #65
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Its ok to say I love you to a friend.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #66
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older but wiser View Post
I have been in a number of situations with providers that I have had the feelings of "love" for them. These feelings, of course, are a kind of infatuation that usually young people experience when the opposite sex has paid attention to them. My feelings probably stem from the lack of affection I have received in the past coupled with a provider sharing not only the physical intimacy but sometimes a part of their personal life which at times is tragic and sad. I am by nature a very compassionate person who is easily affected by the situations both past and present of the people I meet. My feelings of "love" are like a puppy who will follow anyone that gives it attention. After seeing one provider many times, I told her that I think I was falling in love with her. She gently kissed me and said let's just be close friends. I was instantly brought into the reality of our experience but with a kind action and caring words. I continue to enjoy close gfe with many providers with an understanding that being friends is a greater connection than being infatuated.
I was gonna weigh in, but I love it when someone does the hard work and I can just rip them off (I mean "quote" them!).

This is a FABULOUS post by someone who truly lives up to their user ID....
rooster is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #67
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

They're selling a fantasy. The "vanilla" fantasy is that a pretty young woman is hot for me. Every word and look that supports the story line, I take to be part of the service.

Sometimes I'm rocking a different fantasy, but that costs extra.
HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women