Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #61
rideacowboy
Registered Member

Hmmm
rideacowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #62
andr0id
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Interesting topic although the BBFS crap seems off track.

Here's my most recent experiences.

I see a fresh ad on BP (posted the night before) for massage. I email and leave a voice mail also.

I get a call the next day, Oh, I'm in California right now, I guess I should have put that on my voice mail message. I will say at least she had the courtesy to call back, and I will make an appt because of that.

But why in the world would you place an ad in Austin the night before you are going out of town for a week??? Seems like a waste of $$ to me.

Another incident a few weeks ago. I contact a well reviewed provider for an appt. about 8pm in the evening. I check last login time and it's early am this morning. Good, not one of those who doesn't check mail for weeks. I check back before going to sleep, nothing. I check in the morning. There's a reply at about 12:30am. Yes, I can see you tomorrow at 1pm, is that good?

I reply, yes that is very good. Please text me to confirm because I can't get to eccie from work. I don't get a text. So I cruise over the *$s at 11:30 to check eccie mail, nope nothing. She hasn't logged in.

So you would think she would log in and check mail sometime prior to the 1pm time offered, right? No way, she doesn't log back in until 4:30pm. I got a "Sorry it didn't work out, maybe next week offer a few days later"

WTF???
andr0id is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #63
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

This is not directed at you personally, but what you ask and say is so common, and hell I used to ask and say the same things, that I'll use it just as an example of what I'm talking about.

Stop thinking! You'll drive yourself crazy! Some of the girls do this because it gets them out of the corporate rat race. They have some business sense. Most do it because they're not competent to be in the business world in the first place. Trying to figure out what they're "thinking" is a losing proposition. They're not. As soon as any little thing comes up in the scheduling or contact phase that doesn't fit with what you're used to with anyone you do regular business with, drop 'em. You'll waste less time.

Who is the provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andr0id View Post
Interesting topic although the BBFS crap seems off track.

Here's my most recent experiences.

I see a fresh ad on BP (posted the night before) for massage. I email and leave a voice mail also.

I get a call the next day, Oh, I'm in California right now, I guess I should have put that on my voice mail message. I will say at least she had the courtesy to call back, and I will make an appt because of that.

But why in the world would you place an ad in Austin the night before you are going out of town for a week??? Seems like a waste of $$ to me.

Another incident a few weeks ago. I contact a well reviewed provider for an appt. about 8pm in the evening. I check last login time and it's early am this morning. Good, not one of those who doesn't check mail for weeks. I check back before going to sleep, nothing. I check in the morning. There's a reply at about 12:30am. Yes, I can see you tomorrow at 1pm, is that good?

I reply, yes that is very good. Please text me to confirm because I can't get to eccie from work. I don't get a text. So I cruise over the *$s at 11:30 to check eccie mail, nope nothing. She hasn't logged in.

So you would think she would log in and check mail sometime prior to the 1pm time offered, right? No way, she doesn't log back in until 4:30pm. I got a "Sorry it didn't work out, maybe next week offer a few days later"

WTF???
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:40 AM   #64
Capt. Howdy
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
Everybody has bad days
However this is a business
join the new* NCNS * yahoo group to find out who will be on time!

http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?de...eofthisshit%2F
Thanks for the link,very informative!
Capt. Howdy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #65
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

....yep, this should've stayed in the Mens Lounge.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #66
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentx View Post
....yep, this should've stayed in the Mens Lounge.
Nope, I'd put it in every forum if it was possible. The more places it is the more chances ladies see it and see they are being called out when they pull a ncns or have bad tcb etc....
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #67
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Nope, I'd put it in every forum if it was possible. The more places it is the more chances ladies see it and see they are being called out when they pull a ncns or have bad tcb etc....

guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #68
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

....disagree Homer.

Who has been outed on this thread for bad TCB? Anyone named...nope. Hardly effective.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #69
AtxTexMex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
....disagree Homer.

Who has been outed on this thread for bad TCB? Anyone named...nope. Hardly effective.

Actually one was,
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=25
However this was the feeler thread.
The actual NCNS thread had a few providers listed, and once that thread got filled with random BS it has now been moved to a Yahoo group.
AtxTexMex is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #70
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
....disagree Homer.

This wasn't the thread, if u start at the beginning of this thread you will see this is just a discussion thread. The real ncns thread that outed people was closed after the miss chicks hijacked it. The premise is strong though, the more on the fence ladies know they are being outed the better they will perform or the sooner we can get rid of them. You may not openly see the benefit but the hundreds of pms we have gotten since this started show's it's effectiveness. The gents and even ladies that have joined the yahoo group for nsnc, bad tcb, and soon to be added- ladies associated with Marco list. If we only had this in the lr not everyone can see it and the goal is behavioral modification not lets have a secret list. The downside of having it in coed is the risk of it being derailed but all we have to do is update the list list every once in a while to keep it in track. No matter where you post it someone will take offense to someone one it and cause issues, that is except the yahoo group where we can bounce any "Krazy for someone" ass clown who wants to lie cheat and steal for their current provider infatuation.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #71
homer13
Account Disabled

Just to add on to my previous thread. The NCNS list is about 80 strong right now. The bad tcb thread will be harder to manage on here. The Marco list is about 16 ladies currently.

The way we will do it in Coed is I will start a thread and list the ladies with ncns counts in the first post. Any names that are added after that will be put in the Yahoo database and probably every time we go another page or two I will re-post the list with the added ladies. This will keep it from getting derailed and off topic. Although I'm sure we will have WK guys and chicks trying to take it off topic and lose focus to keep that from happening the list will be posted over and over with new additions and no discussions will take place. For instance

Hobbyist B chimes and and says " bla bla bla, this is bla bla bla" etc...

his post will just be ignored, no debate will take place. If hobbyist b tries to hijack thread rtm button will be hit. By us ignoring derailing post and hitting rtm button the thread will not be in danger of being force closed and hobbyist b will get warning to keep it on track or get pointed.

We will post the list also in every other forum where it is allowed following the same principles.

We will also continually post the link to the yahoo group for everyone who just wants to go right to that and see what's what. The yahoo group will have no WK's in it as they will be booted after their first annoying post and it will be erased.

http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?de...eofthisshit%2F
Old 09-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #72
cyrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The funny thing is, you actually think this is a good thing and you're somehow helping your fellow hobbyists make an informed decision by stifling the conversation. You don't see the flaws in your own approach at all and it is quite comical.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for people getting blasted when they screw up. To deny the possibility that the source of the report could be incorrect though defeats the whole purpose of the information EXCHANGE for which this site is named. You yourself are guilty of posting less than truthful information based on hearsay and bad sources (unless you just make it up yourself). Now you're going to start posting lists based on information that is unchecked and unverified at best and claim it as the "gospel", preventing any sort of counterpoint possibility from existing.

/clap /clap.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #73
homer13
Account Disabled

People can counterpoint all they want, that is not at all what I said. What I posted is that we won't get into pissing contest which is what derailed the last one and it go hijacked and closed. Nothing will be edited out so everyone can make up their own mind and choose accordingly. What I am proposing is a more civil thread where NCNS's will be posted and the ladies will have the chance to post their side without everyone piling on. The op ( in this case probably myself and DH) will simply post what has been put on the yahoo list and anyone who wants to add to in can either way. Hopefully it will be informative and helps gents make informed decisions. We won't see how it goes until it actually goes but the main goal will be to keep the thread on track and not let it get hijacked or derailed.

As far as the rest of your post goes I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific or are you just throwing shit out there to try and discredit something that isn't even posted yet? If you're referring to the Miss chicks I think my accusations proved to be 100% correct as they were found to be not who they said they were and all of them are now banned. If you are referring to anything else please do share and I can address that as well.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #74
cyrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
People can counterpoint all they want, that is not at all what I said. What I posted is that we won't get into pissing contest which is what derailed the last one and it go hijacked and closed. Nothing will be edited out so everyone can make up their own mind and choose accordingly. What I am proposing is a more civil thread where NCNS's will be posted and the ladies will have the chance to post their side without everyone piling on. The op ( in this case probably myself and DH) will simply post what has been put on the yahoo list and anyone who wants to add to in can either way. Hopefully it will be informative and helps gents make informed decisions. We won't see how it goes until it actually goes but the main goal will be to keep the thread on track and not let it get hijacked or derailed.
If that is the case, I'm all for that. My only issue is with the insinuation that a couple of people would decide what gets posted and what doesn't. If it isn't censored in that manner I have no problem with it. Crap gets posted on here all the time that is 100% false, yet people read it and thank the guy for posting it. People get hurt because the benefit of the doubt always leans in one direction.

Quote:
As far as the rest of your post goes I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you be more specific or are you just throwing shit out there to try and discredit something that isn't even posted yet? If you're referring to the Miss chicks I think my accusations proved to be 100% correct as they were found to be not who they said they were and all of them are now banned. If you are referring to anything else please do share and I can address that as well.
As far as the other stuff, you know as well as I do that many on this board (you included) have a habit of putting things together on your own or behind the scenes or making assumptions and then posting things as fact, without anything to back it up, other than "my buddies and I have talked and we know this". I have no doubt that the "Miss" accounts were not forthcoming about who they were and were appropriately banned. I have my doubts about you being correct (though your conclusions may very well be spot on) about their true identities, but in a case like that, I don't really care and it doesn't matter one way or another. They were entertaining to me (as were your responses), not annoying enough to illicit a response from me. I do know that at least one of the lists you had in your signature regarding a certain "manager's" activities was not 100% accurate (though it did change a few times). In the past you have made insinuations regarding the same situations that were quite a stretch. Just saying "I know this is the case" does not make it post worthy, Just like my post in this paragraph saying "I know" doesn't make it anymore credible than anything you say/said.

Not trying to pick a fight. I am here for information and mostly for entertainment. My perspective on everything here keeps me from getting involved in heated arguments/discussions. It's not worth my time. Post things you KNOW, allow others to post what they KNOW, and everyone benefits. People can make up their own minds who they believe. Anyway, good luck with the endeavor. I hope the "vision" you describe is what it becomes. I guess I am just a little too cynical to think the reality will match it. Hope I'm wrong.
cyrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:09 AM   #75
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

I would never see anyone currently working for Marco but I have a problem with the Marco list. I don't know where the info is coming from but in the case that we PM'd about Homer, your reasoning was completely wrong. Also who cares if a girl used to work for him many moons ago. I heard he was a stand-up guy back then so why drag their names through the mud now?
txAustin202 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women