Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36480
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #61
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony<3 View Post
He doesnt know my distinct writing style, so tht doesnt even factor in. Hes no longer an issue anyway i just wanted to make sure he read this thread
He doesn't? Does he not read? Didn't you say before on your namechange thread
Quote:
Naw the guys banned ill have this thread closed/deleted tomorrow
Where all he would have to do is not log into the site to be able to veiw that public forum and thread. If he is a stalker, then he has not only read this thread, but all others you have responded to and will respond to...... and He's no longer an issue how? If he is a stalker, then unless he's locked up then he IS an issue as long as you remain actively and in public...... So what was the purpose of this thread? To try and get all his info out into the public and try and stab him back? Sway opinion to your favor? Not being mean, just stating the obvious questions.......

JaD
Old 06-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #62
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

User ID: 86308

Idc if he reads wht i write, he cant ever find me since i no longer c ppl, thts all i care about
Old 06-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #63
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

There are a lot of ladies who are not providers that have stalkers. Not seeing people won't stop him...
Old 06-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #64
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
There are a lot of ladies who are not providers that have stalkers. Not seeing people won't stop him...

This is true! Just becuase you "dnt c ppl", doesn't mean that you are immune to being found........... You have been given advice, I suggest you use it.

JaD
Old 06-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #65
Taint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Idc if he reads wht i write, he cant ever find me since i no longer c ppl, thts all i care about
For the love of dog, if you aren't in it anymore, why are you still posting? Scram! Vamoose! Hasty lost wages! I am not trying to be mean but we will move on, you should too. Unless you are planning on coming back, you should cut your ties to this place and time and start your new life - the sooner you do this the sooner your fucktard will start his inevitable molestation of someone new.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #66
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Eh noo im gonna stay active on the site, :-)
Old 06-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #67
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Im always on my phone when i go on this site so who really cares if i write out everu single wrd, letter.by letter or if i say it in text mode? As long as i get the message across then oh well. Oh and i dnt plan on getting married till im atleast 30, i just meant hes sumone ic as a potential future husband. Goodness gracious id never get married this young!

[/quote]

It matters. It matters just like brushing your hair and putting on pretty lipstick matters. The message it gets across is one of hurried, half thoughts, and it’s very hard to read. How you present yourself, in every medium, is very, very important.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #68
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Eccie Addict;1415816]There are a lot of ladies who are not providers that have stalkers. Not seeing people won't stop him...[/QUOTE

I dnt know anyone to have a stalker unless its sumone through this site
Old 06-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #69
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I dnt know anyone to have a stalker unless its sumone through this site

Duh EA dont you know stalkers didnt exist until eccie came around.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #70
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

It matters. It matters just like brushing your hair and putting on pretty lipstick matters. The message it gets across is one of hurried, half thoughts, and it’s very hard to read. How you present yourself, in every medium, is very, very important.[/QUOTE]

No it doesnt it means im driving or busy and dnt have time to sit in front of a computer to type out all my thoughts. If ppl dnt like it then dnt read it :-)
Old 06-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #71
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaMrCool View Post
Duh EA dont you know stalkers didnt exist until eccie came around.
Yup, for me thts exactly when i got mine :-)
Old 06-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #72
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It matters. It matters just like brushing your hair and putting on pretty lipstick matters. The message it gets across is one of hurried, half thoughts, and it’s very hard to read. How you present yourself, in every medium, is very, very important.
This is a real woman posting this with the maturity of a real woman.

Quote:
If ppl dnt like it then dnt read it :-)
I really don't need to comment. We have made postings about the way she uses text language instead of normal language and this is one of her replies.

Quote:
Im always on my phone when i go on this site so who really cares if i write out everu single wrd, letter.by letter or if i say it in text mode? As long as i get the message across then oh well.
Here is her other comment.........."oh well". That, plus this whole soap opera of a thread (3 name changes who even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can read through) really tells us a lot about her.

I'm truly sorry about your stalker, but the rest of the problems you seem to bring on yourself.
(im truly srry bout ur stocker, bt t rst of the prblms u cm to brng on urself)
Old 06-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #73
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default This is a confusing thread.....

Old 06-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #74
Harmony<3
Account Disabled

Lol the rest of my problems and wht xactly would that b? I wasnt aware i had other problems lol

QUOTE=DEAR_JOHN;1416087]This is a real woman posting this with the maturity of a real woman.

I really don't need to comment. We have made postings about the way she uses text language instead of normal language and this is one of her replies.

Here is her other comment.........."oh well". That, plus this whole soap opera of a thread (3 name changes who even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can read through) really tells us a lot about her.

I'm truly sorry about your stalker, but the rest of the problems you seem to bring on yourself.
(im truly srry bout ur stocker, bt t rst of the prblms u cm to brng on urself)[/QUOTE]
Old 06-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #75
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

My god.. How do I unsubscribe from this fucked up thread. Its like a bunch of college professors trying to teach a preschooler how to do chemistry.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women