Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36938
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2016, 02:28 PM   #61
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
King of getting banned.
Ya but for how many hours
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #62
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Not to be the bearer of bad news but....

1. The name you use was used by someone long before you, and is also that name of a number of sexually oriented products. While you can claim copyright to your website, etc... obtaining same copyright for a name is an expensive and arduous endeavor.

2. Good luck attempting to file a prosecutable claim of copyright infringement on a name that can easily be shown to be participating in an industry not legal in all US locations.

3. Might want to look up the legal requirements in regards to what you have to do to "vigorously defend" your Trademarks and Copyrights if you want the ability to attempt to lay claim. It's a doozy. Even if our industry were 100% on the up and up-- you'd have quite the mountain to climb.
You cannot copyright a name. you have to trademark it.

Copyright, as the name shows, is the right to have a copy of creative works. Like music, books, movies, the content of a website, pictures and software.

Trademarks, are for names. Such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Google, etc.

Kitty, you might to change the wording on your website to at least pretend to know what you are talking about and threat people with lawsuits.

Luke
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:47 PM   #63
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Wow, really??? wtf... see how you are always trying to twist it on me. Ok, yall hound me to no end, bump all these old threads, Dorky was banned for trolling me and I'm the bad guy for defending myself?

I don't need you to feel sorry for me Troll. What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour.

Copyright Notice
All information, material and photographs posted on this profile are subject to copyrights owned by Kitty Lamour. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this profile is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by Kitty Lamour. All other rights reserved.
The name, Kitty Lamour, and photographs that appear on this profile may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any statement or service, without Kitty Lamour's prior express written permission.

And by the way, in all fairness, I've never been called stincky. Called about everything else but not stincky.

Sweet crusty baby Tebow ... this is an outright hoot. At least contact LegalZoom before making legal threats on things you know next to nothing about. This is too fucking funny.

pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:49 PM   #64
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Wow, really??? wtf... see how you are always trying to twist it on me. Ok, yall hound me to no end, bump all these old threads, Dorky was banned for trolling me and I'm the bad guy for defending myself?

I don't need you to feel sorry for me Troll. What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour.

Copyright Notice
All information, material and photographs posted on this profile are subject to copyrights owned by Kitty Lamour. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this profile is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by Kitty Lamour. All other rights reserved.
The name, Kitty Lamour, and photographs that appear on this profile may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any statement or service, without Kitty Lamour's prior express written permission.

And by the way, in all fairness, I've never been called stincky. Called about everything else but not stincky.

I'd call Legal Zoom and get your $99 back, they obviously ripped you off and you probably had to see 3 or 4 clients to get that money.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:36 PM   #65
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
You cannot copyright a name. you have to trademark it.

Copyright, as the name shows, is the right to have a copy of creative works. Like music, books, movies, the content of a website, pictures and software.

Trademarks, are for names. Such as Coca-Cola, IBM, Google, etc.

Kitty, you might to change the wording on your website to at least pretend to know what you are talking about and threat people with lawsuits.

Luke
I know. But I figured that she'd find that one out on her own. More to the point, anything posted to this site, ads, reviews, etc... immediately fall under the copyright of this site. I'd think that posting screenshots of reviews here on one's website would technically be a violation of that copyright, which is clearly posted in the TOS of Eccie. But hey, my words and a dollar will get you a cuppa coffee.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 08:09 PM   #66
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Can we please please by all that is good and holy get davidfree and Kitty together.......... I mean think of the thread gold those two could make together......... fucktardery on an epic scale... might even break the scale!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 09:15 PM   #67
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Sweet crusty baby Tebow ... this is an outright hoot. At least contact LegalZoom before making legal threats on things you know next to nothing about. This is too fucking funny.

Can we add this to the Epic Fails Of A Whore? ..

Guess what today is Tuesday lmfao
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 10:44 PM   #68
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Can we add this to the Epic Fails Of A Whore? ..

Guess what today is Tuesday lmfao
Don't count your chickens yet - in her thread about her pimp she says she has an editor for a book about her life story. That claim has got some legs for a great rant. Now that she's comfortably retired she's got time to capture her memoirs.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058523049&postcount=69

While I miss Manny, what exactly is the topic of this thread?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:49 AM   #69
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

#Freemanslut
#cubantuesdaymatters
#Epicwhorefails
#iskittyfifty
Old 08-17-2016, 06:44 AM   #70
Uncle_Tony
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Kitty just reminds me of a drama crazed lunatic. Just when I think it maybe ok to venture out into the Independent world and broaden my horizons, I see wackjob posts like this and think: I'll stay home or go to an amp.

The other half of the argument is no better. Like screaming across the street: "I'M A BETTER WHORE THAN YOU!!"
Uncle_Tony is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:22 AM   #71
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony View Post
Kitty just reminds me of a drama crazed lunatic. Just when I think it maybe ok to venture out into the Independent world and broaden my horizons, I see wackjob posts like this and think: I'll stay home or go to an amp.

The other half of the argument ISN'T ANY better. Like screaming across the street: "I'M A BETTER WHORE THAN YOU!!"
FIFY
Old 08-17-2016, 07:26 AM   #72
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

If you're going to 'FIFY', please highlight your fix. Thanck you.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 07:30 AM   #73
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
If you're going to 'FIFY', please highlight your fix. Thanck you.
Then tell them to add it in the mobile version until then deal with it
Old 08-17-2016, 07:59 AM   #74
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Then tell them to add it in the mobile version until then deal with it
What's so difficult about highlighting using the mobile version? I do it all the time.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:02 AM   #75
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If a retard like me can do it, certainly DoMo can do it.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women