Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70790
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #61
FireballJenkins
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Maybe this is why she flaked out on me today. Set something up with her on Sunday. I was traveling all week and confirmed today with another text from the same cell phone that I have been using. She replies that there is no appointment because she does not recognize the cell phone number. The funny thing is that I have PM'd her multiple times giving her the SAME FRICKIN' NUMBER!!! Too bad. I'm a KS guy AND I tip! Good Luck with your business.
FireballJenkins is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #62
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
On a serious note, here are a couple tips for future reference.

1) Don't start out your thread putting down every single man in KS.
Those are your customers. YOU DON"T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.

2) If you have a problem with a male client, KEEP IT IN THE LADIES FORUM. It is none of these mens business what happened with your client.

3) Don't apologize, and then proceed to offend everyone once again after you just got done apologizing for it.

4) I have said this once before to you...don't expect tips or you will be a very disappointed lady. A tip is optional for the men...they are not required to give that to you. Some will, but most wont.

5) If you want to make more money that you are making and you really NEED those tips, then maybe you should up your menu. No man that I know of would pay 200 for a bj and a massage when they can go to a FS provider and get all of that plus more.
I mean I have seriously seen girls posting $40 and $60 specials recently. Ridiculous.

Good luck with whatever you choose.
Sexy and wise! Great combination
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #63
bartipero
Valued Poster

I think I'm starting to understand her point of view.

From Ahmadinejad's most memorable quotes:

Iranian women should marry young.
In 2004, Iran’s parliament changed the legal age of "acceptable marriage" from nine to 14, Reuters reported. This was widely accepted as an improvement to the former policy, and President Ahmadinejad’s got even more specific on his own recommendations.
"The best age for marriage is between 16 to 18 for girls and 19 to 21 for boys," he said.

Americans created HIV to loot African nations.
Ahmadinejad questioned why African countries suffer from so many deadly diseases. His conclusion? "It is obvious that the African countries must be plundered of their wealth and resources. The major powers and despots are behind the development of these diseases so they could then sell their drugs and medical equipment to the poor countries."
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #64
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireballJenkins View Post
Maybe this is why she flaked out on me today. Set something up with her on Sunday. I was traveling all week and confirmed today with another text from the same cell phone that I have been using. She replies that there is no appointment because she does not recognize the cell phone number. The funny thing is that I have PM'd her multiple times giving her the SAME FRICKIN' NUMBER!!! Too bad. I'm a KS guy AND I tip! Good Luck with your business.
Check her reviews. She's been flaky since the first one.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #65
kcjjj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She was taken advantage of and I'm sure was pretty upset at the time. Just as many of us have been before we fired off a NCNS or other type of negative review. Give the girl a break. I've read many a bitch session from you guys says that she didn't do this or that, or wasn't gfe or whatever the perceived infraction was. We all get screwed sometimes in this hobby and we all get pissed off about it.
kcjjj is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #66
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry but not getting a tip is not being taken advantage of. and if you go over on your session without clarifying that there will be an additional fee is nobody elses fault but hers for either a) clarifying that there is an additional fee or b) ending the session. Also I don't see where insulting every man in ks and saying everyone has a disease helps the situation any...
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #67
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I do like your style, Destiny.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #68
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'm getting the feeling is that she posts 100 for the hour, and the reviews say they gave her 80, thats not tipping, thats getting shorted. that's the part I keep seeing. Most guys that ask for more usually pay for the request. If not than most girls would have posted something by now. Saying something to the same. No one likes to get cheated, shorted, or used.
If I would have seen a girl and shorted her. What would the girls do? I would be all over the powder room walls.
This hobby is no joke, it's a business deal. Straight to the point.
They have the Pussy, I pay for the pussy. Deal is done. Leave or get the fuck out of the room... When the deal is over.. Just that easy..
She does massages. Deal is still the same, you pay get a Happy Happy Ending, but you still don't short the person. If you know it's a 100 up front.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #69
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
you could buy like 3 ounces of silver with that $100
Now over four.

And what happened to getting the money up front?
BobInKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women