Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #61
IamNobody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Well well...lol ...I see how much you guys miss me...haha
NEVER FORGOT...

Thank you for those who do care...muah..
Ill be back in few months...

Not easy to forget. Looks like Cali. is treating you well.
IamNobody is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #62
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh thank you...Love the sun out here...its like 80 out here...lol sorry
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #63
IamNobody
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Oh thank you...Love the sun out here...its like 80 out here...lol sorry

Lived there for 5 years, miss being by the beach.
IamNobody is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #64
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SO NICE..I do miss my KC guys..KC is the best for sure...xoxo
Old 02-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #65
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So what i miss guys??? lol
Old 02-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #66
Truckman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Have a relaxing trip
Truckman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #67
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you..Oh i will...Sorry i missed you when i was in KC...
xoxo...Kaylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckman1 View Post
Have a relaxing trip
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #68
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default Actually closing threads is not the typical

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan222 View Post
It seems that the mods have quit closing threads when the OPs request it to be closed. Is there any reason for it? I was wondering because it had had been that way for years.

Im not trying to stir shit, but I will say for the record that I prefer the original posters to be able to request their threads closed as it has been done in the past.
bigryan...just to let you know what the current policy is on thread closing...and I know this, only from my travels thru various other eccie forums.....

The Owners of this site have made it very clear...they strongly disapprove threads being closed, and, yes, that even includes not closing a thread just because an OP requests it.

My comment here, really has nothing to do with this specific thread...but more towards the board's policy. There are very specific situations where a Mod should close a thread...but it is not my place to state those reasons.

The fact that the Mods have chosen not to close this thread...has absolutely no reason for either Mods having some type of agenda, beyond following board policy.

So if any of us decide to start a thread....and it happens to not go the way we wished it would...do not cry out to the Mod to close it....ain't happening just because the OP wishes it to be closed.

What we are seeing is Mod work at its finest....not constantly throwing out points, not acting like some gun-hoe Mod cop. Instead the best Mods are known for their lack of action.

As someone already stated....the vast majority of threads will cease, not because of a Mod closing it. But when that thread becomes tiresome and boring...and then it will slowly disappear to page 2. So, it is the members who really chose when a thread dies, by merely no longer posting to a thread.... not a Mod closing a thread.

If people are no longer interested, or don't like what is being said in a thread....real simple answer. Stop going to that thread
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #69
Truckman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yea got that bug that's going around
Truckman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #70
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well hope you feel better now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckman1 View Post
Yea got that bug that's going around
Old 02-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #71
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaylen,

Instead of a pic of you in a jacuzzi.....can you post one of you at the beach so we can see the sun.....and warm weather we're missing?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #72
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
bigryan...just to let you know what the current policy is on thread closing...and I know this, only from my travels thru various other eccie forums.....

The Owners of this site have made it very clear...they strongly disapprove threads being closed, and, yes, that even includes not closing a thread just because an OP requests it.

My comment here, really has nothing to do with this specific thread...but more towards the board's policy. There are very specific situations where a Mod should close a thread...but it is not my place to state those reasons.

The fact that the Mods have chosen not to close this thread...has absolutely no reason for either Mods having some type of agenda, beyond following board policy.

So if any of us decide to start a thread....and it happens to not go the way we wished it would...do not cry out to the Mod to close it....ain't happening just because the OP wishes it to be closed.

What we are seeing is Mod work at its finest....not constantly throwing out points, not acting like some gun-hoe Mod cop. Instead the best Mods are known for their lack of action.

As someone already stated....the vast majority of threads will cease, not because of a Mod closing it. But when that thread becomes tiresome and boring...and then it will slowly disappear to page 2. So, it is the members who really chose when a thread dies, by merely no longer posting to a thread.... not a Mod closing a thread.

If people are no longer interested, or don't like what is being said in a thread....real simple answer. Stop going to that thread
And just to let you know (which you probably noticed since you have been around for a while) it has typically happened in the KC forums that if the OP requests a thread to be closed they do it. Do you disagree that this has been the way over the past few years?
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #73
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You'd think at least one of that crazy bitch's personalities would be likeable !!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Kaylen,

Instead of a pic of you in a jacuzzi.....can you post one of you at the beach so we can see the sun.....and warm weather we're missing?
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #74
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Also VK, just last week there was a thread closed with the comment "Thread closed at the request of the OP"

So it may be the owners general practice not to close threads, they have long been closed here by request of the OP and even has been done so recently.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #75
bigryan222
Account Disabled

And one last thing, glad you are enjoying Cali Kaylen..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women