Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47927
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2019, 07:50 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default This Is What Media Bias Looks Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Now I know why some Leftist are so ignorant about what Horowitz testified to ( among other things ). Heard an interview with Chris Wallace today and it was confirmed by another media reporter this evening that CNN did not cover Lindsey Graham's scathing opening remarks and only covered Diane Feinstein remarks, repeated by every single Democrat on the committee, that Horowitz found no political bias in opening the Russia investigation.

OK but you missed the part that once it was opened many people at the FBI lied, fabricated evidence all because they hated Donald Trump but CNN never shared that with the viewers. I find that stunning and I just got another confirmation tonight talking to my Democrat neighbor when she asked "where did you hear that"? Rather than say I heard it on Fox news and get the "look", I said I watched the coverage on NBC assuming she would never know the difference and what I said was a fact. People that watched CNN that day never heard the name Klinesmith, the FBI lawyer that altered an official document to say that Carter Page was not a CIA operative when he was, leading the FISA court to take the word of Comey's FBI that Page was a Russian operative in the Trump campaign. SMH.

CNN refused to air the GOP opening statement during the FISA abuse hearing; yet, aired the entirety of the dim-retard opening statement during the impeachment hearings just a day earlier. While MSNBC televised the FISA hearing, its commentators talked over Lindsey Graham the whole time he was speaking, and those miscreants did not stop talking until Feinstein started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDbvrMk2Gw
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #62
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Now I know why some Leftist are so ignorant about what Horowitz testified to ( among other things ). Heard an interview with Chris Wallace today and it was confirmed by another media reporter this evening that CNN did not cover Lindsey Graham's scathing opening remarks and only covered Diane Feinstein remarks, repeated by every single Democrat on the committee, that Horowitz found no political bias in opening the Russia investigation.

OK but you missed the part that once it was opened many people at the FBI lied, fabricated evidence all because they hated Donald Trump but CNN never shared that with the viewers. I find that stunning and I just got another confirmation tonight talking to my Democrat neighbor when she asked "where did you hear that"? Rather than say I heard it on Fox news and get the "look", I said I watched the coverage on NBC assuming she would never know the difference and what I said was a fact. People that watched CNN that day never heard the name Klinesmith, the FBI lawyer that altered an official document to say that Carter Page was not a CIA operative when he was, leading the FISA court to take the word of Comey's FBI that Page was a Russian operative in the Trump campaign. SMH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CNN refused to air the GOP opening statement during the FISA abuse hearing; yet, aired the entirety of the dim-retard opening statement during the impeachment hearings just a day earlier. While MSNBC televised the FISA hearing, its commentators talked over Lindsey Graham the whole time he was speaking, and those miscreants did not stop talking until Feinstein started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDbvrMk2Gw

Do either of you two miss the days of opposing views on one program? I kind of do. Until it went to shouting shit at each other and the the host lost control.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 08:36 PM   #63
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

Do either of you two miss the days of opposing views on one program? I kind of do. Until it went to shouting shit at each other and the the host lost control.

I'm old as dirt and cut my political chops on the original Crossfire, two competing views every night.

If you want to hear opposing views without shouting try Brett Baier at 6 PM on Fox just make sure nobody sees you with your TV tuned to FOX

But I'm left wondering how you got to that from the fact that CNN refuses to cover anything that might give Trump anything of value. Did you catch the Project Veritas special ( what am I saying, of course you didn't because it was on Fox news ) when a CNN staffer secretly recorded Jeff Zukerberg literally telling his "journalist" to keep pushing stories on impeachment and only impeachment, wall to wall and don't you dare report anything that would be seen as helpful to Trump.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...xposecnnpart1/

As I stated, I have now talked to 3 Democrat friends who keep up with news from CNN and MSNBC and none of them had any idea of who Klinesmith was or what he did and had no idea of the scathing report Horowitz delivered against Comey and the FBI, NONE.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Finest exchange I every heard was between Daniel Moynihan and William F. Buckley on Firing Line.

I quit watching CNN when CNN refused to cover the wrong doing at ACORN, just like they refused to cover Graham at the FISA hearing.

CNN is following hildebeest's maxim of keeping their followers ignorant.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 09:40 PM   #65
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
I'm old as dirt and cut my political chops on the original Crossfire, two competing views every night.

I too remember crossfire.

If you want to hear opposing views without shouting try Brett Baier at 6 PM on Fox just make sure nobody sees you with your TV tuned to FOX

No shit here: this VERY literally made me . . .

But I'm left wondering how you got to that from the fact that CNN refuses to cover anything that might give Trump anything of value.

I mentioned it here before, and you might recall; when I heard Wolff Blitzer say, and I quote "It's fun to speculate", that put me off after setting me back. Nineteen, twenty maybe, at the time. I knew what speculation was. I liked, and still do like, watching legal dramas. I don't like CNN. I'll go on record here and now and say I lend more credence to MSNBC. So you can stop thinking I am a CNN devotee. Although I do check in between commercials.

Did you catch the Project Veritas special ( what am I saying, of course you didn't because it was on Fox news ) when a CNN staffer secretly recorded Jeff Zukerberg literally telling his "journalist" to keep pushing stories on impeachment and only impeachment, wall to wall and don't you dare report anything that would be seen as helpful to Trump.

As I stated, I have now talked to 3 Democrat friends who keep up with news from CNN and MSNBC and none of them had any idea of who Klinesmith was or what he did and had no idea of the scathing report Horowitz delivered against Comey and the FBI, NONE.
I have always liked PBS and CPB. I hearken back to the days of Sheilds and Gigot. And just listening to Charlie Rose. I always thought I was weird because everyone else I knew in middle school would say that was boring. Not to me. Charlie Rose, Bill Moyers and others on public access.

Still, I remember Hannity and Colmes had a debate about the UPS labor union contract. The fact that I kind of understood them at fourteen, fifteen or even younger, help me find my current political resting place.

Quote:
Finest exchange I every heard was between Daniel Moynihan and William F. Buckley on Firing Line.

I quit watching CNN when CNN refused to cover the wrong doing at ACORN, just like they refused to cover Graham at the FISA hearing.

I can't disagree with your last statement. And with MSNBC, I got an eerie feeleing when I heard one of their new, youngblood fill-in hosts sound exactly like the veteran hosts. The cadence and flow of their opening statements and questions gave me pause. Seriously.

But Rankster (I see that as a term of endearment), you stirred something in me when you brought up Senator Moynihan. I most definitely remember him. His accent. A classic liberal. An old fashioned liberal. When Warren Beatty was on Meet the Press many many years ago with Tim Russert, Tim called him an old fashioned liberal. Beatty corrected him and said, "Just old fashioned."

I very much new of Bill Buckley. As much as I respected Bill Buckley, I knew I wasn't on his side. I wrote a little piece on him while at the Junior College after high school. Just to finish, I had a videography of Hugh Hefner where Buckley says of Playboy: "It's a classy editorial." That was my side.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:12 PM   #66
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Ok. Ok. Ok. Check this out. I just got home and the TV is on ESPN. Check. Then I check in on the last channel. Within seconds Rachel Maddow says "we" like she was on the Judiciary Committee.

Fuck. She apologizes. Reminded me of Jim Jordan thinking he was part of the Whitehouse. Still no comparison to Hannity being the megaphone for the administration.

I have to hand it to you guys.

Old 12-14-2019, 02:37 AM   #67
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

But I'm left wondering how you got to that from the fact that CNN refuses to cover anything that might give Trump anything of value. Did you catch the Project Veritas special ( what am I saying, of course you didn't because it was on Fox news ) when a CNN staffer secretly recorded Jeff Zukerberg literally telling his "journalist" to keep pushing stories on impeachment and only impeachment, wall to wall and don't you dare report anything that would be seen as helpful to Trump.

Quote:

CNN is doing news by omission. (they leave out pertinent facts that damage the credibility of the other party)
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 04:44 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What happened to the bribery charge?
What happened to the "obstruction of Congress" charge (not "OBEYING" a Shifty-Candied-Ass's subpoena?

SCOTUS just shitcanned it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted certiorari!!!!

If the Senate dismisses the bullshit articles of impeachment ...

.... there IS NO IMPEACHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only article left is .... "abuse of power" .....

... there IS NO "ABUSE OF POWER" when one exercises their discretion!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:10 AM   #69
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Subpoena that they want a judge to run on , because no crime no subpoena powers ? But the DIMS are rushing the impeachment because they know how a judge will rule Against them ????

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:50 AM   #70
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
CNN is doing news by omission. (they leave out pertinent facts that damage the credibility of the other party)

CNN finally gets one right. Wonder if it has to do with their miserable ratings that maybe, just maybe they'll start being even a modicum of fair to Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...b882fb30f230b8

Quote:
Fact check: Trump says Democrats misquoted his call. He's correct.
From CNN's Holmes Lybrand and Zoe Sottile

President Trump alleged that Democratic Reps. Veronica Escobar and Sheila Jackson Lee “purposely misquoted” his call with the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky in a Tweet this morning.

Facts First: Trump is correct that the call was misquoted during today's debate over the articles of impeachment in the House Judiciary committee.

In the declassified memo of the July 25 phone call between Trump and President Zelensky, the President says, “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot.”

During the debate over impeachment articles, Rep. Escobar, using an analogy to stress the alleged problem in Trump’s phone call with Zelensky, said “I want you to do me a favor though.” This quote replaces the word “us” found in the memo on the call, with the word “me.”

Rep. Jackson, when quoting the memo of the call, said that the quote was “I would like you to do a favor though” — removing “us” from the quote.

As the President tweeted this, Republican Rep. Jim Jordan was making the same points at the hearing.

Last week, Professor Pamela Karlan argued that Trump was using the “royal we” in that sentence and actually asking for a personal favor. But Republicans and Trump have repeatedly claimed the President was asking for a favor for the national interest instead.

Read the full tweet below:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.

10:40 AM - Dec 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
42.1K people are talking about this
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:37 AM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Subpoena that they want a judge to run on , because no crime no subpoena powers ? But the DIMS are rushing the impeachment because they know how a judge will rule Against them ????

Story is they want the headlines to drown the report release. It did.

Now they can make up and edit the report in the lamestream media, which did not report the SCOTUS shit canned 50% of the impeachment accounts!!!!!!!!! Down to ONE! Remaining count is the discretionary decision by the POTUS with respect to FOREIGN AID!!!!!!!!!!!

The OP and the following loony tunes trying to augment a NothingBurger reminds me of the Sexual Assault allegations against the latest SCOTUS justice who had been twice before APPROVED by the SENATE!!!!!!!!!! The only reason why those LOONS are in office is because of LOONS like the ones whining and bitching on here, because Trump beat their BITCH in 2016.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #72
HoeHummer
BANNED

Seems like yous all has it figured out, LOLLING!

Fucking pity none of yous are Congress, eh?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #73
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you YR - you should run for Rep from Austin.

Fit right in with Waters and the other DPST loons.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:35 PM   #74
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Seems like yous all has it figured out, LOLLING!

Fucking pity none of yous are Congress, eh?
MalarkeyMuncher tugged his balls all the way off...

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:49 PM   #75
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX View Post
We are too busy working so we can pay our taxes to entitlement programs.
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women