Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2021, 01:03 PM   #61
Alexa9292
Exquisite Latina beauty ❤

User ID: 538137
My ECCIE Reviews

That blows my mind how people can be so insecure when they compare and try to take your clients it’s like confidence rules and dominantes some people are so I secure because they DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEIR PICTURES!!! And when they come across a REAL female they get all insecure and get their panties in a wad and become so much less classy
Alexa9292 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:14 PM   #62
Alexa9292

My ECCIE Reviews

And if you guys know anything I’m never on here I like to keep a very sophisticated peaceful life so for me to come here and talk about somebody it’s because it’s very serious I don’t want to drama I will continue to live my happy peaceful sophisticated life just had to vent
Old 09-04-2021, 01:24 PM   #63
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Hi , I have thought about this post since July 2021 . When I was humiliated by Macey Jewell . I have stayed quiet to avoid any more potential outings . Friendships have ups and downs especially when you have known a person for over a decade . Macey and I did not see eye to eye on a situation so I just went my separate way . She decided to take it upon herself to record a video about me and send it out to a group text of clients with my personal information and name on it . I was so mortified and cried for days . After Arkylegend posted this thread about her and she wanted me to help her . I refused to do so . I have no idea what happened between her and Arkylegend , but if she handled him like she did me I'm sure it was not good . She then opened a thread about me Dear Lauren Spencer , trying to piggy back off me , because clients know with out a shadow of a doubt I would never steal money . I finally responded to the thread nicely in fear of her sending out another video . The longer I did not respond to the thread the more enraged she became and started calling my friends to say derogatory comments about me . I would use extreme caution with Macey Jewell especially with personal information
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:29 PM   #64
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Hi , I have thought about this post since July 2021 . When I was humiliated by Macey Jewell . I have stayed quiet to avoid any more potential outings . Friendships have ups and downs especially when you have known a person for over a decade . Macey and I did not see eye to eye on a situation so I just went my separate way . She decided to take it upon herself to record a video about me and send it out to a group text of clients with my personal information and name on it . I was so mortified and cried for days . After Arkylegend posted this thread about her and she wanted me to help her . I refused to do so . I have no idea what happened between her and Arkylegend , but if she handled him like she did me I'm sure it was not good . She then opened a thread about me Dear Lauren Spencer , trying to piggy back off me , because clients know with out a shadow of a doubt I would never steal money . I finally responded to the thread nicely in fear of her sending out another video . The longer I did not respond to the thread the more enraged she became and started calling my friends to say derogatory comments about me . I would use extreme caution with Macey Jewell especially with personal information
I thought the Dear Lauren Spencer thread was kind of odd, and maybe something more than meets the eye going on there…
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:55 PM   #65
Alexa9292

My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said you know me and I’m never in any other drama I laugh at the drama… But this time I think it is pretty serious because I experienced it
Old 09-04-2021, 07:39 PM   #66
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Wow
No excuse for stealing if it occurred
Never an excuse for outing
So sorry Lauren you were abused.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 08:14 PM   #67
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Wow
No excuse for stealing if it occurred
Never an excuse for outing
So sorry Lauren you were abused.
I agree Rockydoc there is never a excuse for outing . The stress she caused me over that and her behavior is irreprehensible . If she would of done it on ECCIE she would of been banned for that behavior . I think I will start a Go Fund me on Twitter for helping Macey Jewell to Move to Florida. It will get her on her way and Arkansas clients and providers will be much safer without her emotional outburst and outings .
Old 09-04-2021, 10:07 PM   #68
Sxenthusiast00095
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I like turtles.Very interesting creatures it’s shell are the most globally admired part of their body.Turtles are awesome.I’m a proud owner of two.Yellow bellied slider great breed.From small to large they’re all special!.Turtles rock.Where I’m from my native people worship them we even have a turtle goddess.Turtles are cool.You lovely gals would look extremely sexy wearing a turtle suit.I have a tattoo of a turtle on my left tit.Turtles are lovely.Did you know because of human stupidity their environment is effected we must do all that we can to help!.Turtles are spiritual.Anyone who says turtles suck will have their ass ripped apart by me.

I like turtles.
Sxenthusiast00095 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #69
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095 View Post
…I have a tattoo of a turtle on my left tit…
Picture or it didn’t happen!!!

Titty pics please!!!!
Old 09-04-2021, 11:12 PM   #70
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Getting thread back on track. The OP was lucky he got his money back. Sorry you had to endure the bs. Thanks again for reporting it. It seems there's some issues that need to settled for the other victim to come clean about. I'm sure it will be a great story to hear.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 11:13 PM   #71
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree Rockydoc there is never a excuse for outing . The stress she caused me over that and her behavior is irreprehensible . If she would of done it on ECCIE she would of been banned for that behavior . I think I will start a Go Fund me on Twitter for helping Macey Jewell to Move to Florida. It will get her on her way and Arkansas clients and providers will be much safer without her emotional outburst and outings .
I’ve got 50k to wager.

Match me.

Send me a link.

I love GoFundMe.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:31 PM   #72
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I’ve got 50k to wager.

Match me.

Send me a link.
I will match you and raise it 100k
Old 09-04-2021, 11:34 PM   #73
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Double. 200K
Old 09-05-2021, 12:28 AM   #74
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Spencer View Post
I love this battle.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2021, 08:52 AM   #75
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
The site have become nothing but a circus.Many clowns dwell here.
“Truer words have never been spoken (or written)”

Quote:
I like turtles.Very interesting creatures it’s shell are the most globally admired part of their body.Turtles are awesome.I’m a proud owner of two.Yellow bellied slider great breed.From small to large they’re all special!.Turtles rock.Where I’m from my native people worship them we even have a turtle goddess.Turtles are cool.You lovely gals would look extremely sexy wearing a turtle suit.I have a tattoo of a turtle on my left tit.Turtles are lovely.Did you know because of human stupidity their environment is effected we must do all that we can to help!.Turtles are spiritual.Anyone who says turtles suck will have their ass ripped apart by me.

I like turtles.
Exchequer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women