Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #61
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post

. . .havent attacked anyone. . .

. . .asshole selves.
Hmmmm. . .

Nah. . .she could not have planned that irony, right?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #62
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

I am not a newbie, ive seen Providers venting on here and it not go so well, but i am oppinionated, inteligant, and YET still a lday, so here it goes.

Lets start w last week, i get a call, agree to meet, show up on time and the little old guy cant get an erection. Steps away to the bathroom vanity. The first time i thought nothing of it. Little blue pill time.

The second time he breaks away from the session I happen to be laying where I can see what he's doing. I am a little unnerved to see him w a hyperdermic needle shooting something into his penis. WTF? ok, so i ask what was that. Not wanting to just take the donation and run.

Still trying to be skeptical, while really freaked out. He tells me trimax. It helps w erections, i agree after he explains and i see the rx bottle and that he has it on ice. Just thought id put it out there for ladies who may not have experienced this.

It would have been nice to have it explained prior, as i could taste it in my mouth, and im wondering if im just going to pass out now or what? Pretty scary, but Yes it is just for erection, i came home and looked it up.

READ THE FUCKING POST! IT ISNT MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE TO HIM! I DIDNT USE WORDS LIKE LIMP DICK, ED, OR ANY DEROGATORY TERMS. SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS, BUT OBVIOUSLY THIS IS JUST FOR THE SAME 15 PPL TO SIT AROUND AND MAKE DAYTIME SOAPS! I DONT NEED YOUR APPROVAL I DONT HAVE TO TOLERATE THE BS, AND IDGAF WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #63
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseplate View Post
Not playing the WK game here but Cilla has a point. If the situation was reversed, the provider trotted off to the bathroom poked her snatch with a needle, trotted back in a said "here you go big boy, take a bite" and all you tasted was chemical the rants would be all over this board with the beware beware beware.

Getting burned on a NCNS, is right up there with a tax audit. Por ol' boy just trying to get through his day. Sorry no way. It is a two way contract, everyone needs to abide by the terms.
She was a hell of a lot more forgiving than I would have been.

I agree, except if the situation were reversed I would have taken the money and left. No explanation given until I was down the road, he just took a iv drug (who knows what), why risk the confrontation as a female who cant defend yourself.

NCNS sucks, there is no reason that he couldn't have excused himself to the restroom and texted he was late/couldn't show.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #64
Guest091710
Account Disabled

For the record my NCNS just called and i will see him tom, he wasnt in the least bit upset, i did simply text him and say next time pls cancel. Then he said my plans have changed again, so yet again i show up and he still wasnt there, not my fault, get over it, im over it. Take what You want from this thread, and yes when im attacked and dog piled i will defend myself, and since its just from the same 15 ppl who all and ONLY do exactly this, its no loss at all.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #65
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
IDGAF
Well we know you don't GIVE them.

Instead you TOOK his money and came here and began to vomit rants left and right, attacking anyone that tried to reach out and explain why what you are doing here is not a good idea in any universe, and yes dear, belittle him.

If you take nothing else away from the thread, go back and see the common gent response. Newbie or not, this is a lesson you still have not mastered.

Fate or coincidence on that NCNS? Perhaps he read your thread and decided there would be a better way to spend his time and money. . .
Old 05-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #66
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combustion View Post
She was a hell of a lot more forgiving than I would have been.

I agree, except if the situation were reversed I would have taken the money and left. No explanation given until I was down the road, he just took a iv drug (who knows what), why risk the confrontation as a female who cant defend yourself.

NCNS sucks, there is no reason that he couldn't have excused himself to the restroom and texted he was late/couldn't show.
Yes i could have taken the $$ and ran, but im not that type of person, in my shoes many would have done just that. i instead finished my session and offered the information.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #67
Guest091710
Account Disabled

when the common gent sits and watches someone shoot up, or taste a chemical in their mouth, then their 2cents might be worth it, until then its easy to say what You might have done. Let me know when one of You is up to the challenge. You want to play w needles? You want to unknown chemicals in Your mouth, which btw was from the first series of injections, the one i didnt see, so i had at that time no idea wtf was going on, at any rate i owe no apologies and no explanations. i will from this moment out only use eccie for ads. The co eds can be left out, and i could care less, one day it will be a bunch of old men sitting around gossiping with out a woman in sight, every single provider has at one point or another been dog piled here or on aspd. And one by one stopped posting bc of attacks of being a threAD or for some reason or another. Mods pls close this thread as i will no longer be responding.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #68
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

All I can say is for a handle like Subcilla you don't sound very submissive to me.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #69
Guest112910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Okay let's put the shoe on the other foot.
Let's say a hobbyist walks in on a provider sticking a needle in herself what would you do as a hobbyist?

I know what I would do I'd get the fuck out of dodge.

Now if a provider doesn't call me to let me know she's running late I'd be pissed.

You are absolutely right... I would probably get the fuck out of there. Hopefully, I would find a tactful way of asking what she was shooting up so that if, as with Cilla's client, there was a legitimate reason the show might go on. By the sounds of the original post, it seems Miss SubCilla did exactly that and kudos to her for taking a second to verify the situation before running for the door.

Having said that, the last thing I would do would be to start talking specifics in a public forum about either situation. I might post a generalized question about how to handle a NCNS or late cancellation or medical issue, but I wouldn't talk to specifics. I would use a review and the Men's Lounge to at least attempt to keep anything specific to the provider BCD.
Guest112910 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #70
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

WOW!!! It amazes me how people love to rant.
OneInAMillion is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #71
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
when the common gent sits and watches someone shoot up, or taste a chemical in their mouth, then their 2cents might be worth it, until then its easy to say what You might have done. Let me know when one of You is up to the challenge. You want to play w needles? You want to unknown chemicals in Your mouth, which btw was from the first series of injections, the one i didnt see, so i had at that time no idea wtf was going on, at any rate i owe no apologies and no explanations. i will from this moment out only use eccie for ads. The co eds can be left out, and i could care less, one day it will be a bunch of old men sitting around gossiping with out a woman in sight, every single provider has at one point or another been dog piled here or on aspd. And one by one stopped posting bc of attacks of being a threAD or for some reason or another. Mods pls close this thread as i will no longer be responding.
Okay. . .so why not just end the session, leave the money (or perhaps get reimbursed for your travel etc) and then high tail it out?

Nobody is faulting you for your concern about needles and chemicals, but rather your penchant for avarice and drama.

Instead you kept the money, did the session, then came on this board and started this volatile thread.

Look back and reread some of the gents here. Their advice may be worth more than you think. I may choke on this, but I should state that DH had some excellent wisdom that he tried to share with you.

Wow, did I just type that?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #72
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Okay. . .so why not just end the session, leave the money (or perhaps get reimbursed for your travel etc) and then high tail it out?

Nobody is faulting you for your concern about needles and chemicals, but rather your penchant for avarice and drama.

Instead you kept the money, did the session, then came on this board and started this volatile thread.

Look back and reread some of the gents here. Their advice may be worth more than you think. I may choke on this, but I should state that DH had some excellent wisdom that he tried to share with you.

Do You even know the definition of the word You tried to use?

Volatile

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to:navigation, search
Look up volatile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Volatile means changing or changeable. Its noun form is volatility, which refers to any of several measures of instability. It can refer to:
In chemistry:
  • Volatility (chemistry), a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize. It has also been defined as a measure of how readily a substance vaporizes.
  • Relative volatility, a measure of vapor pressures of the components in a liquid mixture
  • Volatiles, a group of compounds with low boiling points that are associated with a planet's or moon's crust and/or atmosphere
  • Volatile organic compounds, organic compounds that can evaporate at normal temperature and pressure, and are often regulated by governments
  • Volatile anaesthetics, a class of anaesthetics which evaporate easily
  • Volatile substance abuse, the abuse of household inhalants containing volatile compounds
  • Volatile oil, also known as essential oil, an oil derived from plants with aromatic compounds used in cosmetics and flavoring
  • Volatile acidity, a term used in winemaking to indicate an unacceptably high level of acid or vinegar and baking soda.
In computer science:
  • Volatile variables, variables that can be changed by an external process
  • Volatile memory, memory that lasts only while the power is on (and thus would be lost after a restart)
In astronomy:
  • Volatile a chunk of frozen gasses found mostly in the Kuiper belt.
In economics:In geology:
  • Volatiles, the volatile compounds of magma (mostly water vapor) that affect the appearance and strength of volcanoes
In the mathematical theory of probability:In politics:
  • Pedersen index, a measure of electoral volatility in political party systems
Other uses:
Old 05-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #73
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

i started a informative thread for fellow providers and opinions . There was nothing negative stated anywhere in my orig post. Point out what i said that was belittling or even negative? Quote one thing?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #74
ANONONE
BANNED

I will stick to Webster's:
Quote:
volatile |ˈvälətl|
adjective

Definition: liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, esp. for the worse : the political situation was becoming more volatile.
• (of a person) liable to display rapid changes of emotion.

—Synonyms
explosive, violent, caustic, eruptive, unstable, unsettled.
As to your negativity I am not sure where to start. Rather than do that perhaps we need to re-examine why it is never a good idea to do what you did with this thread in a coed section.

This might require some insight as to why men hobby. Let's ask Walter. Just click on his picture below and he will talk to you:

Old 05-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #75
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Rax View Post
thats why if i do an incall and i know they are driving a distance then im prepared to wash their balls with a warm washcloth then we are happy
Ditto!! That is why I always offered incall with my massage/hot bath service.. I like the guys my kinda clean..
As for the pee pee injections, I had one guy who did this as well, but he informed me once he arrivied. I was all anal, because I gave bbbj and I did not like the idea of blood coming from the injection site. Just saying because, once he injects he could hit a artery or something.. I never thought of the medication throw back and me sucking on the wee wee after the fact.. Matter of fact I wound up giving him a HJ afterall because I was worried about the injection site..

Impotency is general for men who have had their prostate removed, have diabeties or are in poor general poor health due too obesity.. Just a fact; if a guy is having issues due to these, it is probably in a providers best interest to pass..... I have seen guys well into their late 60's good health who still get a good erection, so do not turn down all the old farts.. I find these gents sexy and young at heart and to be actually the most fun.. They know how too and really enjoy pleasing a lady !!!
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women