Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 01:12 AM   #61
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Edit:

KittyLaMour
15. Wears girdles in all her photos to keep her fat gut tucked in also
16. Photoshops tremendously
17. FLUNKED 'White Hag Shit Talking School'
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:17 AM   #62
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Manslut,

Not that I want to get involved, nor am I taking sides, but I suspect that your second to last post is pushing the envelope in regards to RWI and taxing the mods' last nerve. Take a breath, take a break, and take it easy brother.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:19 AM   #63
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Too bad they don't require passing a maturity test in order to post on here. You, Hunni, have the maturity level of a 6th grader. Now, my best advice to you is, "If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute."

I do see those penis enlargement pills you take appear to be working for you. You're twice the dick you were before. Congratulations.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:20 AM   #64
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Thank you Brando
Old 06-27-2017, 01:23 AM   #65
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

No problem, don't get baited into another ban.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:24 AM   #66
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Too bad they don't require passing a maturity test in order to post on here. You, Hunni, have the maturity level of a 6th grader. Now, my best advice to you is, "If you can't keep it cute best put it on mute."

I do see those penis enlargement pills you take appear to be working for you. You're twice the dick you were before. Congratulations.
Kitty, shut up, puhleeze. One minute you say you don't have time for me the next minute you're running your white trash mouth.

Fyi, I have had a tremendous response to the Kitty Palestinian Trick failed love affair PM from you forward requests...I guess that was more shit I made up about you? Would you like me to forward it to you, you wrote it and sent it to me?
Old 06-27-2017, 01:26 AM   #67
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Manslut,

Not that I want to get involved, nor am I taking sides, but I suspect that your second to last post is pushing the envelope in regards to RWI and taxing the mods' last nerve. Take a breath, take a break, and take it easy brother.
It would be if he actually had any RWI. All he has to post about is half-truths, out and out lies, fabrications, exaggerations and innuendos. So, while he likes to think he's deadly on the draw, he's actually quite harmless.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:30 AM   #68
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
No problem, don't get baited into another ban.
Thanks Brandofan...I have never been baited, I know what's allowed and what isn't, I simply choose to get the TRUTH out there and if I have to fall on my sword I do it....I don't make a living off this place like #isKittyFity so I personally could care less about bans. And I damn sure don't have to come back after one with a different handle because of a piss poor reputation!!

Thanks again, duly noted and appreciated.

Manny
Old 06-27-2017, 01:33 AM   #69
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
It would be if he actually had any RWI. All he has to post about is half-truths, out and out lies, fabrications, exaggerations and innuendos. So, while he likes to think he's deadly on the draw, he's actually quite harmless.
That's why you follow me around with your nose up my ass, bitching and whining about all the TRUTHS I only refresh people's memories about you and it's because you won't stop being a GPS Golddigging Attention Whore and just post ads.

Go ahead Kitty dispute anything I have just said about your sorryass, we're all ears?
Old 06-27-2017, 01:34 AM   #70
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. Everybody knows you're only trying to catch your little two minutes of fame riding on my coat tails. Just because you are white trash don't try to classify me as such. I'm quite sure the world knows the difference between you and I and why I choose to not stoop to your level by responding to your pathetic mud-slinging attempts. Get a life Manho. I have a great one. I'm Kitty Lamour, the legend, one of the most well-known and well-respected providers in N. Texas. You sir are ridiculous.

There is nothing to dispute. Queens don't argue with manhos it's quite beneath their dignity.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:46 AM   #71
ManSlut
Valued Poster

You're an old washed up joke and EVERYONE knows that...What's the old saying, "If you're the one doing all the talking about yourself, guess what, you're a LOSER, and the only one who doesn't know it!!"

And quit spinning shit, go ahead and dispute anything I have written about you, we're all ears Merciana.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #72
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What did PeeWee Herman say? Wasn't it... "I know you are but what am I?" Now, I suggest you take your tired, lame, bitter, old ass to bed and then get up tomorrow and get back in the books cause Hunni, you have some learning to do before you can comment on me.

Ciao.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:00 AM   #73
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Again, more White Hag Shit Talking.

Come on Kitty "Bitch Backhand" me you old joke with some disputes about the lies I have spread about you, I'm waiting?

I'm ready to screen print and paste Up In This Bitch the abusive Palestinian Trick LoverBoy PM you sent me, I'm tired of answering those PM requests with my limited mailbox!!

Didn't you say "Ciao" to me 5 posts ago as well?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:47 AM   #74
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Manslut,

He's got a ban coming soon. He really can't dig his whole any deeper for himself. Certainly an angry man with a vendetta against hookers.

Which, I'm not going to waste any breath on this as people are just going to perpetuate every little rumour or lie about me.

What's the point? Haters gonna hate.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:57 AM   #75
ManSlut
Valued Poster

If it warns Dudes away from seeing your sorry fat gut photoshopping ass I'll gladly take it...Like I said, unlike you, I don't need this place to make a living.

Still waiting on you to post up that shit you lied about me forcing BB on a Provider but she didn't press charges on me...You're one fucked up whore!

What happened, you couldn't make it Chi-town just like Mya?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women